bacons mammy

Charleston, WV

#24286 Aug 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't taking hundreds of thousands of American kids and invading anyone. Obama will do what he chooses and Congress can suck on it. They can go vote to repeal Obamacare again.
heehee

checks and balances

suckit dipwad
ub correct

Charleston, WV

#24287 Aug 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
We criticized the last administration for lying about WMD to the American people.
And that lie is EXACTLY why the American people oppose military action in Syria.
But in case you didn't hear it yet on Fox, the president is going to seek congressional approval before he acts. Let's see how that turns out before you go off the deep end.
<quoted text>
We should oppose war everywhere unless it affects Americans or its allies. When it comes to humanitarian aid or crimes this is the job of the U.N. or N.A.T.O.

These people have been killing each other for thousands of years in the name of Allah and some of its factions would love to see every American die or convert. Let them kill one another We have no dog in this fight. It's sad to see children die but no matter what we do we can't change this.
1 post removed
been there done that

Charleston, WV

#24289 Aug 31, 2013
Let me correct myself I'm not for any war unless America or its allies are effected. But if we deploy troops, I will never bad mouth the war who ever the Pres. might be dem or rep. When a soldier hears the American ppl aren't behind them 100% they second guess themselves and when you second guess yourself on the battlefield instead of relying on your training you die!!

This happened in Nam ,and Men are still trying to sort this out.

I pray it never happens again to any American Soldiers. To call Bush a war criminal is to call every soldier fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan a criminal,and will only cause that soldier to question his duty.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24290 Aug 31, 2013
Oh Obama played this one right. Either way now Obama comes out smelling like a rose. No mater what now he can blame the congress. If they say no and that area blows out of control, Obama will blame congress. If they say yes Hillary will come out and call the republicans war mongers. What a right spot the congress is in now. Hmmm, I think the should say no. At least then they won't be called war mongers.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24291 Aug 31, 2013
Weepys mammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have put him up for adoption but his daddy wanted to keep him for the extra entitlement check and food stamps.
8-/
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/mannington-wv/T...
frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#24292 Aug 31, 2013
tickstick wrote:
cooterbob always tells it like it is,no bs.
<3
;-)
frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#24293 Aug 31, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like when he says that the dumb tea baggers are "the future."
*nod*
yuns fewchure startz @ berrockobombah.com

http://youtu.be/l4ZQooPHHAA

howz that hope & chaynge werkin owt four yuns?

frig my lifes!

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#24294 Aug 31, 2013
He gave a news conference earlier today.
Arhtur wrote:
<quoted text>Good. A perfect way for him to either save face or act legally. If Congress says no, which I suspect they will, he saves face over his stupid red line comment. If they agree then so be it. I hope those that agree can justify wasting millions of dollars on Syria when we are broke and laying off our own workers. Republicans will be lined up to say yes to an attack, being the war mongers they are. Lets see what the Dems say about it. One question, where did you hear he was seeking COngressional approval? I havent heard that.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#24295 Aug 31, 2013
ub correct wrote:
<quoted text>
We should oppose war everywhere unless it affects Americans or its allies. When it comes to humanitarian aid or crimes this is the job of the U.N. or N.A.T.O.
These people have been killing each other for thousands of years in the name of Allah and some of its factions would love to see every American die or convert. Let them kill one another We have no dog in this fight. It's sad to see children die but no matter what we do we can't change this.
I'm totally burned out on war in the middle east. They've been killing each other for thousands of years and they will continue until the oil runs out. On a personal level, I could care less if they all kill each other as long as their bat-shyt crazy doesn't impact us in any way.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#24296 Aug 31, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Oh Obama played this one right. Either way now Obama comes out smelling like a rose. No mater what now he can blame the congress. If they say no and that area blows out of control, Obama will blame congress. If they say yes Hillary will come out and call the republicans war mongers. What a right spot the congress is in now. Hmmm, I think the should say no. At least then they won't be called war mongers.
Politically, it was a very shrewd move on Obama's part. He and Kerry made the case for war. Now it is up to congress to approve it. If they do, then at least he has the backing of the congress (despite the fact that the American people are opposed to it), if they say no, then that gives dems political clout in the next election. Like him or not, he's pretty good at playing chess.
yep

Charleston, WV

#24297 Aug 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm totally burned out on war in the middle east. They've been killing each other for thousands of years and they will continue until the oil runs out. On a personal level, I could care less if they all kill each other as long as their bat-shyt crazy doesn't impact us in any way.
agree , Oil Sheiks, Mullahs ,and Ayatollahs all keeping turmoil stirred up to keep the price of crude oil up.

to try to keep peace is futile

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#24298 Aug 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/wmN2EO5EFfY

frig my lifes
yep

Charleston, WV

#24299 Aug 31, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/wmN2EO5EFfY
frig my lifes
good song catchy tune,,people will sing it but not live it

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#24300 Aug 31, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
good song catchy tune,,people will sing it but not live it
*nod*
http://youtu.be/6dzKTbxEwIk
frig my lifes
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24301 Aug 31, 2013
I do not care if it was a political move. It is the right move, for that was his campaign retoric. And sense our Allies and the UN have said no, plus it has been blated all over the airways about what he said. Obama and his people had time to calm down and realize they looked like crap and time to do the right thing. Remember, Obama painted himself in this corner

Location hidden

#24302 Aug 31, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Politically, it was a very shrewd move on Obama's part. He and Kerry made the case for war. Now it is up to congress to approve it. If they do, then at least he has the backing of the congress (despite the fact that the American people are opposed to it), if they say no, then that gives dems political clout in the next election. Like him or not, he's pretty good at playing chess.
What congress should do now, is say we give you the authority Mr. President to make the discussion yourself, but if it goes bad it is completely on your shoulders. You break it, you bought it, and you figure out how to pay for it.

Location hidden

#24303 Aug 31, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I do not care if it was a political move. It is the right move, for that was his campaign retoric. And sense our Allies and the UN have said no, plus it has been blated all over the airways about what he said. Obama and his people had time to calm down and realize they looked like crap and time to do the right thing. Remember, Obama painted himself in this corner
He is just going to play golf with his golf buddies and wait for the paint to dry. This is all going to be a scar tactic to see if Syria cries uncle. Obama goes to Russia next week. Lets see what kind of reception he gets from the Kremlin. Red Square is looking better every day isn't it.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Germany

#24304 Aug 31, 2013
There you go playing president again, there you go...turn the page!
Oh look 0 differences made today!
republicratards!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24305 Aug 31, 2013
From what I have read, it seems the only ones that want to attack Syria are the people who claim for political correctness is Syria-Americans. But there are just as many who do not want the attacks. The majority of America has said no. So the president and congress should heed their word and not that of a man who painted himself in a corner.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#24306 Aug 31, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
What congress should do now, is say we give you the authority Mr. President to make the discussion yourself, but if it goes bad it is completely on your shoulders. You break it, you bought it, and you figure out how to pay for it.
Well many of them were asking to be involved in the decision. Now they have their wish. If they cop out now, they are going to look even worse than they already do. This is either a checkmate or congress will have to forfeit the game. Their only option is to vote on it at this point and as someone said, it is going to be nearly impossible to get a vote through the House. In addition to the normal problems between democrats and republicans, you have that crazy tea party group to deal with and God only knows how they're going to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annexation to expand Milton 4 min Theif and liar hater 33
amanda lynn hatfield (Aug '14) 17 hr well 32
Looking for bicorious partner 22 hr Miltoncityboy 18
need to give our receive 22 hr soundsfun 4
Scott dupie Thu me tooo 4
Milton family Dollar Wed Miltongirl 12
someone come have fun with me ! Wed n 2
More from around the web

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE