Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#23759 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I have a much bigger problem with one political party doing everything they can to make sure the kids get NOTHING to eat than I do with Obama's attempt to get them to eat healthy.
I can't get outraged over an attempt to introduce healthy foods to kids when there is a political party out there doing everything they can to shut off all school lunches.
Priorities.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/08/16/...
<quoted text>
Quoting Todd Aiken and spewing left wing rhetoric. I have been gone all day but I see that I haven't missed anything.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23760 Aug 23, 2013
Well then maybe republicans should stop cutting funding for the lunch programs and maybe then we could give the kids a better lunch. At this point, all we can do is give them as much nutritious food as we can afford. When we finally get rid of republicans, maybe we can improve the school lunch program.
Draculassa wrote:
When Michele Obama feeds her kids the same thing for lunch at there private school then I will agree with you. I have seen there menu and it is a lot more food than these kids get.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23761 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah, it kinda does. We all have the right to vote and it is our responsibility to be an informed voter. We owe that to our country. These people that get all of their information from blogs, Alex Jones, and Rush Limbaugh are a danger to our country and our freedoms.
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to Bacon Hater. However, some people are more informed than others, but being less informed doesn't necessarily make you a lunatic or dumb.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23762 Aug 23, 2013
My point is that you are worried about what kids have to eat with the school lunch program. My point is that at least they have something to eat. Republicans are trying to put an end to that. Isn't that a bigger problem?
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who came up with this idea it is wrong. I don't care what Rush has to say about it. You don't understand this is not just to complain about the current administration. If Lora Bush came up with this I would feel the same way. We are talking about hungry children do you think they care who came up with this lame plan.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23763 Aug 23, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting Todd Aiken and spewing left wing rhetoric. I have been gone all day but I see that I haven't missed anything.
Todd Aiken presenting facts. The important thing is what is being reported. Not who reported it.

Would you feel better if it came from Rush Limbaugh?
Arthur

United States

#23764 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
And the government is not stopping you from owning a gun, so what exactly is your point?
Actually, what doesn't fit your argument is the fact that the government is not stopping you from owning a gun. Not at all. You can still own a gun.
Next.
<quoted text>
The government has been attempting to limit what kind of guns I can own. That is NOT a power granted to them in the Constitution.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23765 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well then maybe republicans should stop cutting funding for the lunch programs and maybe then we could give the kids a better lunch. At this point, all we can do is give them as much nutritious food as we can afford. When we finally get rid of republicans, maybe we can improve the school lunch program.
<quoted text>
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/educati...
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#23766 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Todd Aiken presenting facts. The important thing is what is being reported. Not who reported it.
Would you feel better if it came from Rush Limbaugh?
Todd Aiken is like you, a fringe lunatic. The only difference is which side of the fringe you are on.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#23767 Aug 23, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
Please don't interject facts into a good democrat lie.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23768 Aug 23, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>The government has been attempting to limit what kind of guns I can own. That is NOT a power granted to them in the Constitution.
Not so fast Skippy.

In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Supreme Court ruled that the Second Amendment "codified a pre-existing right" and that it "protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home" but also stated that "the right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose". They also clarified that many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession listed by the Court are consistent with the Second Amendment.

Looks like the Supreme court disagrees with you once again, Artie.

Specifically, your right to own a gun is not unlimited. Do you know what that means, Artie?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23769 Aug 23, 2013
Maybe, but the fact remains, republicans want to eliminate school lunches for underprivileged children. Why don't you deal with that instead of worrying about Todd Aiken.

Oh right. I guess you have no defense for that so you'll just go after who wrote the article.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Todd Aiken is like you, a fringe lunatic. The only difference is which side of the fringe you are on.

Level 1

Location hidden

#23770 Aug 23, 2013
Republicans give poor children tax vouchers to go to better schools if there school is failing. Democrats outraged.

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/02/republicans_p...

Level 1

Location hidden

#23771 Aug 23, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
We have the money not allowed to feed the kids any decent food.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23772 Aug 23, 2013

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23773 Aug 23, 2013
Comprehension problems acting up again?
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't interject facts into a good democrat lie.
I see you're spending the weekend with Duhmmy again.

How sweet.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23774 Aug 23, 2013
But they don't want to feed them.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/13/125097...
Draculassa wrote:
Republicans give poor children tax vouchers to go to better schools if there school is failing. Democrats outraged.
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/02/republicans_p...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23775 Aug 23, 2013
Why don't you deal with the issue? The issue is that one side wants to feed kids a nutritious lunch, which you disagree with, but you have no problem with republicans cutting funds to school lunch programs. That about sum it up?
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the money not allowed to feed the kids any decent food.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#23776 Aug 23, 2013
But yeah, let's cry about Michelle Obama's school lunch program.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/22/naming...

LMAO.

Hypocrisy is not a virtue, Asscrackula.

Level 1

Location hidden

#23777 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Why don't you deal with the issue? The issue is that one side wants to feed kids a nutritious lunch, which you disagree with, but you have no problem with republicans cutting funds to school lunch programs. That about sum it up?
<quoted text>
Michele Obamas lunch program is not adequate for the kids. Admit it for once her program is leaving kids hungry. Now if it was a matter of not having enough money I would say so. At this point we have the money we need to be able to give the kids a whole piece of chicken and a few extra slices of turkey. Do you understand we are not short on funds at this point.

Level 1

Location hidden

#23778 Aug 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
But yeah, let's cry about Michelle Obama's school lunch program.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/22/naming...
LMAO.
Hypocrisy is not a virtue, Asscrackula.
Lets pretend a Republican suggested this lunch program. I bet you would have a different response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kris Chapman...rundown pillhead 2 hr Meu 4
List Obama's successes the last 8yrs 3 hr coach 44
Big T's girl friend 6 hr Donut 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr mzrevenge 1,385
Valley Health Milton Jul 27 Average Joe 4
Name some hot guys in milton Jul 27 not in milton 56
fast change oil place Jul 27 hmm 25

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance