Christina

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Feb 4, 2013
Uhm, this is her big sister. All you shit talkers keep talking shit but i bet NONE of ya'll will show yourselves! before ya'll say something make sure its true first! & and btw. I'LL BEAT ANY OF YOUR ASSES OVER HER! So you better watch yo selves before you wreck yo selves.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

The Pit of Unending Horrors

#25 Feb 4, 2013
Christina wrote:
Uhm, this is her big sister. All you shit talkers keep talking shit but i bet NONE of ya'll will show yourselves! before ya'll say something make sure its true first! & and btw. I'LL BEAT ANY OF YOUR ASSES OVER HER! So you better watch yo selves before you wreck yo selves.
I think you mean, check yourselves before you wreck yourselves. Otherwise, it just sounds ridiculous.
christina

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Feb 5, 2013
All you nasty ass trash talkers on here need to GROW THE FUCK UP AND SAY IT TO HER AND MY FACE!, alright? This is alllllllllll bs! You guys are just EXTREMEMLY Jealous because she's WAY pretty than yoa'll !, & for the ones calling her a back stabber its prob. bc u stabbed her in the back first!! So grow some balls and meet us somewhere so we can take this up . IN PERSON AND NOT BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN. okay? thanks.-Christina Cox
4 posts removed
leann c

Saint Albans, WV

#31 Feb 9, 2013
idc what yallthink
chuck norris

Saint Albans, WV

#32 Feb 9, 2013
Leann. Oh wow. She is an amazing, sweet, beautiful, very sexy lady. I work hit that shot harder than anything. Too bad I can't because if her dick head of a bf.
unknown

United States

#33 Feb 9, 2013
She is nothing but s drama queen, and a sl*t , & wh**e.
hannah

Saint Albans, WV

#34 Feb 10, 2013
unknown wrote:
She is nothing but s drama queen, and a sl*t , & wh**e.
Why don't you come out of the closet?
yoooo

Ostrander, OH

#35 Feb 10, 2013
she's a hoeeee. & neither her or her sister could beat anyone's ass, so go ahead guys keep talkin' shit. lol
1 post removed
ahh

Saint Albans, WV

#37 Feb 10, 2013
she's pretty! ;)
chuck norris

Saint Albans, WV

#38 Feb 10, 2013
How the hell is she a hoe if she can stick with one guy rather than all the other skanky bitches in Milton. If ou wanna call somebody a hoe, then it should be hailey harbour
barbie;)

Saint Albans, WV

#39 Feb 10, 2013
chuck norris wrote:
How the hell is she a hoe if she can stick with one guy rather than all the other skanky bitches in Milton. If ou wanna call somebody a hoe, then it should be hailey harbour
How Anit she ? And she's a homie hopper
1 post removed
patti callaway

Saint Albans, WV

#41 Feb 16, 2013
u should not judge there is only one person to judge u everyone haves something in there past they'd like to change she is a kid and kids need love not negative energy so if u don't have something nice to say don't say nothing at all
why you trippin

Culloden, WV

#42 Feb 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="her(;"]she a little slutty hoe whos with Thomas Jarvis whos eww[/QUOTE]
.. Right on
1 post removed
Urm

Huntington, WV

#44 Mar 1, 2013
Christina couldn't beat up a baby none the less any of us I don't know her sister but I do know Christina is a slut who thinks she's better than everyone else so yea
im just saying

United States

#45 Mar 1, 2013
No one likes the cox they do drugs
llaa

Alexandria, VA

#46 Mar 1, 2013
Leann thinks She's better than everyone too.
samantha

Nitro, WV

#47 Mar 2, 2013
She is amazing friend. I love her like a sister so y'all need to shut up.
im just saying

United States

#48 Mar 2, 2013
The cox does drug and they think they know it all
Urm

United States

#49 Mar 2, 2013
They like to hang around with random people that r popular and they refuse to go near anyone the least bit wierd they don't get thy we think of them as freaks to Christina looks retardedly ugly 2
im just saying

United States

#50 Mar 2, 2013
No one likes them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lions Den (Apr '12) 6 hr theonenextdoor 123
a-z primitives (Nov '13) 13 hr Natalia 36
shannon gibson (Jan '14) 16 hr bigpoppa 11
Milton police (Aug '13) 20 hr iknow 120
For sale 23 hr Sale 1
any one seen Elaine WALLACE Sun her granddaughter 2
I miss Dr. Anita Dawson Sun Straight Up 1
Milton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web