Danielson, CT

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Are ALL the employees on drugs?
likely

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Oct 18, 2012
miltonmom wrote:
Are ALL the employees on drugs?
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration; "Of the major occupational groups, food service workers (17.4 percent) and construction workers (15.1 percent) exhibited a higher prevalence of past month illicit drug use than other occupational groups."

You can bet most of the resturaunts in this area have a much higher percentage of abuse, but its not just McDonalds... People on drugs tend to work where they're able. Resturaunt work is shit work, they'll take just about anybody who will show up.
Jimmy

Hurricane, WV

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Yeah, it's any restaurant in any city. Don't like it, buy groceries and cook at home. It'll never change. They gotta have something to get through a hell job that pays minimum wage.
jfk

Scott Depot, WV

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Wes Beckett works there!

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Hurricane, WV

#5 Oct 21, 2012
I can tell you what happened to it and its all 1 persons doing....Al Rigsby. Hes a worthless pos that couldnt run a store if his life depended on it because hes too busy trying to be involved in his employees lives in inappropriate ways and acting like a teenager to do anything.
Mil

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 24, 2012
Yep well, most are..Scott & John are, & Felicia
Snortburgler

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 24, 2012
I used to snort Xanax off of Happy Meal boxes with Ronald!!!
MickyD

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 24, 2012
They don't wash there hands when they use the bathroom. I seen it with my own eyes.
Pee Pee

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Oct 24, 2012
Thats true, last time I was in there I saw one the line cooks eating something while he was making burgers and he was not wearing gloves. Weiner hands!!
Would you like some weiner splashed fries with that? Or maybe a McWeiner with extra sauce?
mommyof2

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 25, 2012
You guys are idiots! The only thing I can figure is whomever started this thread must have got fired from a minimum wage job... Now that's entertaining, way to lose your minimum wage job, and for the record there are Alot of very smart people, and famous people that started out at McDonald's and have become very successful, not everyone in fast food service are drug addicts, and if it wasn't for those fast food employees you wouldn't have some where to eat, stay at home and cook.
jamie

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Oct 27, 2012
mommyof2 wrote:
You guys are idiots! The only thing I can figure is whomever started this thread must have got fired from a minimum wage job... Now that's entertaining, way to lose your minimum wage job, and for the record there are Alot of very smart people, and famous people that started out at McDonald's and have become very successful, not everyone in fast food service are drug addicts, and if it wasn't for those fast food employees you wouldn't have some where to eat, stay at home and cook.
I think your an idiot, this thread isn't about McDonalds as a job, read it again dumbo, you must work there and I would definitely bet you live around there since your not comprehending the conversation. We were saying that the employees working @ the milton McDonald's must all be ignorant & inbred or on drugs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MMS & Pricipals 2 hr Milton 3
jamie hatfield 5 hr loser 1
truck driver's 5 hr 18 rolling 1
misty kissinger 14 hr Something Clever 11
shannon gibson (Jan '14) 14 hr Something Clever 12
David Martin 16 hr WoW 1
a-z primitives (Nov '13) 19 hr watchman 37
Milton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web