Opinions
eat me

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2011
employees r pretty nice
Bob

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Feb 14, 2011
The old crew years ago when it was new were the best after they left it went down hill
Anonymous

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2011
I agree when my girlfriend and I go there, they always screw up our order and the food is not as good as the other tudor's.
anonymous

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2011
i think the food there is better then the other tudors...they have their days when they do screw up orders but give them a break u let them know and they will b more then happy 2 fix it for u. they get really busy at times n of course there is goin 2 b a few mess ups. the employees there work their butts off.
like it

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Feb 27, 2011
eat there all the time.every weekend since they moved to the new location.have never had my order messed up.and food and service has alway's been great!their employee's have always been friendly and helpfull !
Angel

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Mar 1, 2011
I love Milton Tudor's....Sometimes they do mess up a order but always fix it and always always nice when we go there:)
Not happy

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#8 May 11, 2011
What's. Happened??? It seems that tudors is never open on time! All I want is a bisquit and no one is there at 5. I go in there sometimes later in the morning and its like no one has a clue what's going on but the skinny guy running around the kitchen! Where is the manager??
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#9 May 13, 2011
Hehe to you wrote:
I agree when my girlfriend and I go there, they always screw up our order and the food is not as good as the other tudor's.
I think you misunderstood about what gets screwed when your girlfriend goes there.
jeff on Harrison St.

United States

#10 May 21, 2011
Don't that gay guy and a girl names Hollie run that place?
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#11 May 21, 2011
[QUOTE who="jeff on Harrison St."]Don't that gay guy and a girl names Hollie run that place?[/QUOTE]

I wish he would have told me he was gay before we hooked up. Now I feel gay.
Grammy1

Daniels, WV

#12 May 21, 2011
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misunderstood about what gets screwed when your girlfriend goes there.
Do you have any kind of life at all? I mean REALLY you are on here all over the place.
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#13 May 21, 2011
Grammy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any kind of life at all? I mean REALLY you are on here all over the place.
We all have our posts in life. Mine is communicating with the fine people of Milton. Yours is asking stupid questions. We have both done our duty today.

haha, I used the word "duty" Ha!
1 post removed
Yuk

Statts Mills, WV

#15 May 22, 2011
I t is not very good aND THE NAMES OF THE SANDWICHES ARE STUPID. It has a bad location and reputation at the same time. I would like to see a good resturant come to Milton like fat pattys or bob evans. That would go over good here.
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#16 May 22, 2011
Yuk wrote:
I t is not very good aND THE NAMES OF THE SANDWICHES ARE STUPID. It has a bad location and reputation at the same time. I would like to see a good resturant come to Milton like fat pattys or bob evans. That would go over good here.
Ok, spelling police need to be called on this one.

Also, Bob Evans, a good restaurant? Protect your bowls my friend.
oh my

Saint Albans, WV

#17 May 22, 2011
guess they need to check you out too.you said restaurant ? geesh.wow guess you don't know how to spell either.maybe before you judge others ,go to spell check.you need it bad.
Elbert clagg

Ridgeview, WV

#18 May 25, 2011
whats wrong with "rest-ernt"? lol....aint you no nazi grammar checkker or sumpin. Did anybody notice The carload of n-i-ghers the other day at gino's? wonder what they was a doing?
how many

Saint Albans, WV

#19 May 25, 2011
durn how many people from rochester,ny eat at milton restrauntes.half them on here are from there.food must be pretty dang good for them to come all this way to eat with uz country folk.or maybe ,just maybe it is that dang feller that post by more than one name on here from rochester.huh?
emerald

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Jun 21, 2011
tudors of milton has the best employees and are very nice to their customers
soccer<3

Huntington, WV

#21 Jun 22, 2011
Great food, very clean, and nice employees !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartments above antique store 4 hr Disgusted about s... 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr concern Corporal 3,989
HappyBirthday 6 hr lol 2
I find it Funny Tue Clue 13
City of Milton Tue Clue 25
Does anybody know Mon Ol one nut 4
lyndsay curry (Jan '16) Sun Weird 26

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance