Heather Meadows arson
wvlady

United States

#61 Oct 21, 2013
mount up a posse wrote:
<quoted text>
can you say countersuit? Defamation of character, slander, physical assault, Assault with deadly weapon, mental anguish, lost time and wages just to name a few!! These people better be praying they can make it stick because if it doesnt Heather can probably build a real strong case for herself here.
once this over, she will have a nice lawsuit to persue. Sad that witch hunters still exist today. Can't wait til the truth comes out. She'll be found innocent, I am sure, just hope there will be a few arrests to follow. I will be laughing like a crazy person. Just insane. But what do expect when the only people on here bashing her are the people that were there and accusing her. It is obvious.
Mandy blue eyes

Paris, France

#62 Oct 21, 2013
wvlady wrote:
<quoted text>Might wanna keep that little temper of yours under wraps also.
I think he is too much of a "Hot Head" lol. Just kidding. Could not resist making that wisecrack. In all seriousness, thank you for volunteering to put out fires. I am sure it is a very dangerous job.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#63 Oct 21, 2013
fomer miltonian wrote:
<quoted text>I looked at both threads you keep spewing your nonsense on. Where did anyone accuse a fireman or homeowner of starting fires? Come on man, give it a break...seriously. You are making yourself look very immature.
Then you can't read very we'll go back and read them from the start

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#64 Oct 21, 2013
wvlady wrote:
<quoted text>believe me, I would love to. If it is an ongoing investigation and you're not at liberty, then wth are you on here for? Shouldn't you be keeping your mouth shut? Yes, I know when it is. Can't wait. I am waiting for those fingerprints to come back also. So you was there. Probably the one with the gun. I'd love to a polygraph on you. That would be interesting. Lol. I think as someone involved you might want to work on staying off of forums bashing her, slandering her, and spreading lies. Might wanna keep that little temper of yours under wraps also. If you cannot take the comments by those who know she is innocent, you really should stay off public forums talking about it. Just sayin'.
I'm not bashing anyone I know what happen and I hope and pray she gets a fair trial and if found guilty I hope she or they get what's coming to them
skitzo

United States

#65 Oct 21, 2013
Jessica Slate wrote:
How do youall no she is guilty! What about a fare trile? So rong 4 everybody to asuum she is gulty w/o a trile.
its just coincidental, but the fireman and his wife really wanted heather Meadows to be out of Milton. and stated how bad they wanted Heather out of Milton Facebook and from what I'm told the fireman and his wife have surveillance up at their house so if this is true then they'll have video footage of Heather starting the fire. unless the fireman and his wife are the real fire bugs and are blaming it on Heather.
morning coffee

Charleston, WV

#66 Oct 22, 2013
I heard some people think she's been set up.
redhanded 2

Proctorville, OH

#67 Oct 22, 2013
well, if I caught her trying to set fire to my house I would say she is quilty, geez people keep defending her maybe the next house she tries to set fire to will be yours, and with young children it in... to me she's a low-life piecea crap, throw her under the jail.
shesinnocentunti ltrial

United States

#68 Oct 22, 2013
redhanded 2 wrote:
well, if I caught her trying to set fire to my house I would say she is quilty, geez people keep defending her maybe the next house she tries to set fire to will be yours, and with young children it in... to me she's a low-life piecea crap, throw her under the jail.
the key word is "if". If I caught someone, I would do the same thing. My opinion is, they are lying. They did not catch her. They held her at gunpoint, and had already called the cops before that. The scene was set before any of it went down. I am defending her because I know her. And I know she would never do such a thing. This woman who lives there does not like her and wanted her out of her neighborhood. She has said it before. The story doesn't make any sense to have any truth to it. Without due process you witch hunters would have everybody you don't like in prison. I know how idiot's minds work. Like I said before, those convicted aren't always guilty. There are stories every day of people being released because they were wrongfully convicted. Some just want a quick conviction. I know a man serving because the cops ruined 2 pieces of crucial evidence due to ignorance or neglect and not following leads. And these cases are not only sad for those serving but to actual victims because the guilty party is still actually out there. It is asinine behavior for anyone, before a trial to say throw away the key. It is irresponsible and it is not what this country is about. So very pathetic and sad.
redhanded 2

Proctorville, OH

#69 Oct 22, 2013
she hung her head in shame and was crying! I saw that myself, but what you are saying is regardless you will defend her because you know her, thats whats wrong with the world today.
Jamie

Hurricane, WV

#70 Oct 22, 2013
What I think is a good portion of you need to return to school to learn basic grammar.
Truth seeker

United States

#71 Oct 22, 2013
She is...your facts are incorrect. The police were not called before hand. They were called after.

If she supposedly "knew" these people wanted her out, why would she be seen near their house at almost the same time these other fires started? Common sense would tell me to stay away from that part of the alley.

On a different note, I defended someone much like you were doing and I just knew this person would NEVER do what they were accused of. In the end, I was wrong. It was a life shattering realization. I'm not sure how close you are with Heather, but unless you were there with her that night, anything is possible. As much as you may not want to admit it. If it comes out she's innocent, so be it. Just be a little prepared that she may not be the person you think.
justme

Huntington, WV

#72 Oct 22, 2013
Just because Charity thinks she runs the whole freaking town doesnt mean you can believe everything she says either!! Get off that high horse..
Truth seeker

United States

#73 Oct 22, 2013
Who is on a high horse? Thr police reports (unless Charity like you said, controls the sheriffs office too) will have a dispatch time stamp.
red handed

United States

#74 Oct 22, 2013
It don't matter what u say the people defending her will always say she was set up even tho id say from her actions on TV she did it the walk of shame will always show the truth if she was innocent she would have been holding her head high saying o didn't do it I'd say she just done touch dope so as for the ones defending her bet I know you all as well best thing to do is hope she gets the help she badly needs and be glad she didn't kill anybody
ethan hunt

Saint Louis, MO

#75 Oct 22, 2013
Trust me, frameup jobs exist. I have had it happen to me. Would not surprise me in the least if this is exposed as a frameup.
the man

Anderson, IN

#76 Oct 22, 2013
I can say this, she has tried saying things about me to my wife claiming things however that's what we get when u try n be a friend to someone n they take it wrong. On this subject, I'm not sure if she done it or not. U also must understand that the press will say things that aren't true just to get a story out of it. If what the homeowners claim is true then she's guilty. Hasn't been any fires since has there?
her bff

Saint Louis, MO

#77 Oct 23, 2013
Stay strong heather if somehow you read this or if someone can relay it to you. You are a great woman and stay positive.
Encyclopedia Brown

Kansas City, MO

#78 Oct 23, 2013
Oh shut up you defenders! Get real. Wtf was she even doing there at all? Come on and grow a brain!
No right

Saint Albans, WV

#79 Oct 23, 2013
Myname71 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that she is not was you there when she was seen with the lighter lite and trying to set fire to a house with someone it no I don't think you was there so keep your mouth shut
I was there b*tch and I saw her putting the lighter up to the window and trying to start a fire. She should be put in a house and set it on fire. She how she likes it!!!
shesinnocentunti ltrial

United States

#80 Oct 23, 2013
No right wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there b*tch and I saw her putting the lighter up to the window and trying to start a fire. She should be put in a house and set it on fire. She how she likes it!!!
your reply went to the wrong person, there. Myname71 says they were there and seen her do it........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel scarberry 12 min Elmo Rodriguez 9
Piggly Wiggly 2 hr Trump jr 33
Mike Hysell Mason County Farm 4 hr JOe 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr RSM 4,245
In Memory Of..... (Feb '11) 6 hr JJ Kid 227
Looking for unknown half brother Sun Hopeful 3
News Milton Doctor Who Prescribed Controlled Substan... (Apr '10) Sun Contiki 42

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages