true that

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jun 29, 2013
This guy doesn't deserve to get reelected. He completely refuses to do anything to bust the drug dealers on barker ridge. He would rather have his deputies harassing drivers going to work over a headlight being out.

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2013
I think he totally forgot about the tax payers in easteren cabell county ! Hell the ridges ara a free for all anymore

Potterville, MI

#3 Jun 29, 2013
I will say this he is a great man of god but hes really dropping the ball on the ridges.I know his office must get flooded with calls and complaints.We have a dealer Scott Shull who openly sells pills,buys stolen property and he just sits back like a King.We have so much crime on these ridges,ive almost been hit head on 10 times by dopers.Peoples doors have been kicked in,vehicles stolen right out of the driveways.Im calling out CABELL COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT...This has to stop and 80 percent of the problem is on left fork barkers ridge rd at SCOTT many calls does it take???on any given day they could bust 5-10 people surely if u grab one of them they will flip on him!!
true that

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jun 30, 2013
They don't want to put any effort out. I have gave them names ,vehicle descriptions, and license plate numbers. They all speed so they have the probable cause to pull them over, but the deadbeat sheriff does nothing.

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Need to find a way to get him relieved from his position.

Hurricane, WV

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Sheriff McComas has done more for this county than anyone else ever has.
thank you

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jul 4, 2013
true wrote:
Sheriff McComas has done more for this county than anyone else ever has.
I call BS on that, he wouldn't be so fat he does everything.

Hurricane, WV

#8 Jul 4, 2013
Honestly this post is so stupid and untrue it's not ever worth the time. Maybe you should try looking up some facts sometime.

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 4, 2013
Call one of the tv stations

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Come live on the ridge and see what that idiot doesn't do.

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jul 5, 2013
The facts are he does nothing with all the tips and information given to him. He might do a little for barboursville and huntington but not anywhere else. THATS THE FACTS LOOK IT UP!
The Ridge

Chattanooga, TN

#12 Jul 5, 2013
You are correct, they won't do nothing, we have the Dean/Hysell Bunch and Scotty Shull doping and dealing and when you mention it to someone they do nothing/

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jul 5, 2013
Just pure laziness. We pay taxes that go to pay his salary and get nothing in return.
Most defiantly

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Jul 11, 2013
In my opinion he takes care of those that take care of him. I know for a fact of a time when a 911 tape came up missing bcause the accused is a generous contributor to the Sheriffs.Department. We need to all join together and not elect him the next time!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny women in Milton? (Aug '15) 18 hr dammmmm 21
who is Nick McGrew 20 hr old friend 2
Tori Ross Mon Wait For It 2
Phyllis Smith ? Moving Mikes daughters out Mon Phylliskinfolk 5
Mike Hysell Married Phyllis Smith Day after New... Mon nichi 8
Who is Ben Harshbarger (Nov '16) Sun Long TIme Gone 50
Mental illness in Milton Sun What do you think 4

Milton Jobs

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages