Foofoo1

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2010
What does anyone know about aaron holley??
Balls Gap chic

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2010
He is a wonderful man with a wonderful little girl. He works hard for his family, and he has married a sweet young lady. He sings pretty good too...
Ona Girl 12

United States

#3 Apr 25, 2010
I knew I heard that name somewhere, I seen him sing at a show at the Cabell County fair last year, he had a nice voice.
Wondering at teays valley

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Apr 26, 2010
Is he going to be singing at the putnam county fair this year?
Chrystal

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2010
He is awesome! Amazing voice! love him bunches!
barry

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2010
i graduated with him. was a pretty nice guy
katie

Hurricane, WV

#7 May 13, 2010
he's cool - i grew up with him - not a mean bone in his body
Shame on Aaron

Bronx, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Hes a good guy but right before him and Jess got married....seen him at April dawn park (after he had performed) with his jacket wrapped around Emily smith goodpasture, she's the perfect mommy now.... Lol lil goody good bitch!!!! Keep ur eye on him Jessica . Don't be fooled by that bunch, her moms a gold-diggen whore, so she ain't gonna say anything. Other than that he's an alright guy.
brown eyes

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Sep 14, 2012
first of all it wasnt after he performed anywhere ... it was halloween night trick or treatn in milton me and him were dressed as danny and sandy from grease and i told him to give her his jacket bc emily is my cousin and she was cold. so really why even start that crap?! get a life just jealous me an emily our happy with our relationships and life and your not
family of emily

Waynesboro, VA

#10 Sep 20, 2012
obviously you're pathetic and have no life!!! Stop being jealous and trashing good people!!!
brown eyes

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Sep 20, 2012
family of emily wrote:
obviously you're pathetic and have no life!!! Stop being jealous and trashing good people!!!
yea what they said :)
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#12 Sep 21, 2012
People that get on here and post this stuff are so ridiculous! First of all, Aaron and Jessica are great people, and Aaron can sing very well also! Second, Emily has always been a very sweet person and married to a great guy, with a handsome little boy! Her mom would do anything to help anyone out, like she always does! You are just a jealous, hateful person to say these things about these people! Sweep in front of your own doorstep before you sweep someone else's!
STFU

New York, NY

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Bonnie.....leave my name out of stuff I have no part of....I never posted anything about anyone except my own damn dad, your brother! I wouldn't have posted then if my name wasn't put in it!!! If I have something to say , I'LL SAY IT!!! If I say it, you better believe its the TRUTH! Now u can keep my name out of this horse shit!!!!
Anonymous

Danville, WV

#14 Oct 5, 2012
STFU.... You started this shit sometime ago, these exact words came from your mouth straight to the source at Midland Meadows!! I would love to see you say this stuff to Bonnie's face, you know she would put you in your place real fast!! Why not own up and be woman enough to get out from behind the computer and say this shit to them, oh wait you know you will get your ass handed to you!! Leave well enough alone!!
Stfu

Danielson, CT

#15 Oct 6, 2012
Who ever u are....let me tell ya something, I'm not hard to find and the thoughts of 'Bonnie' putting me n my place for shit I didn't put on here doesn't make me feel threatened in the least. Now... Yes I put something on here about her brother but not until my name was put in it. I don't have to hide for or from no BITCH. If I have something to say, I'll say it.....I'm woman enough to. I don't lay on the computer, I don't collect 'daily inmate search' pix of family into a folder to show everyone. I have a lot to deal with my own health and my children. I could care less what everyone else does. You people and this bullshit stir topix can go to hell and like I said... I'm not hard to find and I quit takin SHIT from people along time ago. Ive had to live my whole life pretending nothing happened to me from her brother...I'm sure it happened to her as well and if not, then she's one of the few including sisters, cousins, daughters, and possibly even a son ( he got his sickness from someone). Leave my name out of your BULLSHIT!!!!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annexation to expand Milton 1 hr bvillegirl 51
milton pd new hire 1 hr bvillegirl 2
In Memory Of..... (Feb '11) 1 hr brother for ever 146
thief Daniel Beckelhimer 1 hr mandy 5
Scott dupie 5 hr POS 11
"Bean" Clagg Busted For Milton Floral Break-In 5 hr Fake Name 3
Wallace family dark twisted secrets about to be... 6 hr nopluap 9
More from around the web

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE