What's up in Milton at marathon
probably

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Someone said drug bust. But idk
cover up

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2013
I've seen girls in the kitchen that need to cover up a little more! It looked like Hooters!
grow up

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Aug 29, 2013
cover up wrote:
I've seen girls in the kitchen that need to cover up a little more! It looked like Hooters!
nothing wrong with hooters. you sound like a prude. get a grip, this is 2013, not the age of colonialism. is there something wrong with breasts? they are a natural part of a womans body.

i am glad you posted this, i will probably...wait, definitely frequent marathon more often so i can SEE what you are talking about. i will probably start tipping there too if i like what i see.

marathon girls, keep up the good work lol.
jaycee

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Aug 29, 2013
Looked like a mobile meth lab bust.
1 post removed
seriously?

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Aug 29, 2013
grow up wrote:
<quoted text>nothing wrong with hooters. you sound like a prude. get a grip, this is 2013, not the age of colonialism. is there something wrong with breasts? they are a natural part of a womans body.

i am glad you posted this, i will probably...wait, definitely frequent marathon more often so i can SEE what you are talking about. i will probably start tipping there too if i like what i see.

marathon girls, keep up the good work lol.
Most of those girls are in high school! Really- perv
madness

Export, PA

#8 Aug 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously? "]<quoted text>
Most of those girls are in high school! Really- perv [/QUOTE]

Not the ones I've seen. In fact, I bet there are none in high school employed there.
waitress

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 30, 2013
cover up wrote:
lol. made me chuckle. cant tell if u r serious or being sarcastic.
tallboy

Orange, VA

#10 Aug 30, 2013
yes there are highschool girls that work there
Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 31, 2013
I will have to visit soon.
rhianna

West Hamlin, WV

#12 Aug 31, 2013
jaycee wrote:
Looked like a mobile meth lab bust.
My brother Chris and his piece of shit gf Tina was the people who got in trouble at marathon, Chris was just driving her around not know she had meth in her purse! She is a nasty slut and hopefully my brother will get away from her, she's nothing but trouble.
inside the outside

Huntington, WV

#13 Aug 31, 2013
rhianna wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother Chris and his piece of shit gf Tina was the people who got in trouble at marathon, Chris was just driving her around not know she had meth in her purse! She is a nasty slut and hopefully my brother will get away from her, she's nothing but trouble.
So, your brother had no idea the girl he is dating used drugs? Don't be naive dear.
inside the outside

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 31, 2013
When you run with the wrong people, you yourself become the "wrong people".

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15 Aug 31, 2013
I heard people were getting gas and then buying 22 oz. of beer and driving all around town drunk. Wait, that's everyday. I have no idea.
stop

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Sep 1, 2013
cover up wrote:
Stop staring. You're either a creeper or jealous. I'd guess a jealous woman.
rhianna

West Hamlin, WV

#17 Sep 1, 2013
inside the outside wrote:
<quoted text>So, your brother had no idea the girl he is dating used drugs? Don't be naive dear.
He knew she was doing meth but didn't know she had it on her.
tango

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Sep 1, 2013
rhianna wrote:
<quoted text>
He knew she was doing meth but didn't know she had it on her.
why would someone take a person who does meth? Does not say much about a person's judgement. are you trying to say he is squeaky clean?
rhianna

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Sep 4, 2013
tango wrote:
<quoted text>why would someone take a person who does meth? Does not say much about a person's judgement. are you trying to say he is squeaky clean?
No, no one is squeaky clean. Not me and neither are you! He doesn't body search her or go through her stuff! He thought she changed and trusted her. He's not perfect and neither are u, he makes mistakes and so do u.
Jonas hodges loves jack

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Sep 5, 2013
rhianna wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no one is squeaky clean. Not me and neither are you! He doesn't body search her or go through her stuff! He thought she changed and trusted her. He's not perfect and neither are u, he makes mistakes and so do u.
Whatever.
rhianna

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Sep 5, 2013
Jonas hodges loves jack wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever.
That's what I thought

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 min Melissa 4,198
Look at the bitch a morrison 6 hr Llhff7gffggvc 4
Amanda Lynn gets married 10 hr Nasty 12
Milton drugs 10 hr hempman 15
Old Farley's 11 hr Jodi 7
Milton vol fire dept 12 hr Funny 5
Stacy Cremeans 12 hr Jhw 4

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance