CC Ole Milton (Crystal Clagg)
CC Ole Milton

Proctorville, OH

#23 Dec 11, 2011
Or they decide the people arent worth talkin to anymore...:-) I GOD LOVES US ALL!!!
CC Ole Milton

Proctorville, OH

#24 Dec 11, 2011
Before someone takes the comment before unlike it was meant because of a typo GOD LOVES US ALL!!!
getit

Huntington, WV

#25 Dec 12, 2011
Jujar Ahmahalabad wrote:
Praise Allah. Everyone finds Jesus after they've messed up their lives to the point where no one will talk to them anymore.
lmfao!!!
truthhurts

United States

#26 Dec 26, 2011
She tells it like it is? Im not entirely sure how anyone as uneducated and ignorant can be in a position to tell someone "how it is". Can't comment on her present state, don't know her well enough for that. But I know many a person that would say little good.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#27 Dec 26, 2011
You needed God a long time ago. God doesn't like junkies. lol.
CC Ole Milton

Bellevue, WA

#28 Feb 15, 2012
Hope all is well around that area...So glad not to be there anymore...just want to let ya know it doesn't matter when you find God...just matters if you do...I pray for each n every one that has every been a part of my life...even if it was for a second...I have no compliants with my life and wish the same for all of you...I LOVE BEIN ME...n hope everyone who reads this can honestly tell themselves that also...Ive made mistakes (many) but would not change any of them because they r a big part of me bein me today...I would like to invite each n everyone of you to join me at BROOKDALE FREEWILL BAPTIST CHURCH...We have service Sundays at 10 and 7 and Tuesdays at 7...Rather you have the devil hangin from your back or you think life could not get any better...God Loves us all!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH GOD...MAY GOD BLESS ALL YA'LL N THAT BEAUTIFUL LIL TOWN:*)*LOVIN MY LIFE AS ME*
Hat Trick

Seattle, WA

#29 Apr 18, 2012
Heard she got arrested last night at the courthouse when all the parents of kids from Cabell Midland had to go to a hearing about truancy and when she gave her name, they found she had a warrant for her arrest.

On top of that, her daughter didn't show because she thought they would lock her up too.
CC Ole Milton

Bellevue, WA

#30 Apr 18, 2012
Hey guys let me fill you in so your heads don't explode tryin to figure it out...It was a mis-understanding, it was a warrant that had already been taking care of...Diamond if you wanted to know all you had to do is ask, I was right back in the court room...We also returned to court today with MaKenzey n everything is just peachy!!! LOVE YOU ALL N HAVE A FANTABULOUS DAY:-)
Well

New York, NY

#31 Apr 18, 2012
Do you mean to tell me diamond collins who was just in jail for domestics is on here running her mouth after having her forum deleted!!!! LMFAO. She cant take the heat or people talking shit bout her but boy oh boy she likes talking trash dont she!?!?!?!?!?
Jeff

Astoria, NY

#32 Apr 23, 2012
Crystal, dont worry about this petty bullshit. However, if they want to start bringing your daughter into this trash, I'd whip somebody's ass for that!
way to go

Nitro, WV

#33 Apr 25, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Crystal, dont worry about this petty bullshit. However, if they want to start bringing your daughter into this trash, I'd whip somebody's ass for that!
you tell it like it is jeff there is no reason to bring the kids in to the bull shit on here. this town of milton is full of haters and drama
Diamond

Hurricane, WV

#34 Apr 26, 2012
I sure as hell didn't post shit bout you crystal or ur kid... if u recall, I was there with my own kid for truancy! And sure was in jail last week for spraying my kids dad in the eyes with windex, Morons! Domestic battery just to set ya straight..... and as far as I not being able to handle trash talk, dish it all u want cause there isn't shit u can say that hasn't already been said! I too have made my fair share of mistakes, and only have one thing to say to anybody that judges em, GO FUCK YOURSELVES! I didn't delete any forum about myself, but when someone starts bashn innocent people who have lost a loved one or my kids, then yeah shit gets deep!!!! The ONLY reason I'm even commenting now is that I heard crystal thought or assumed i wash bash'n her n got nothn but respect for what we've all put ourselves through! Wasn't me, I obviously have my own issues to deal wit and n no way am I in any situation to talk shit or judge anybody for anything! Sorry u thought it was me......
Hmmmm

New York, NY

#35 Apr 26, 2012
Just because some one has lost a loved one doesnt make them innocent! If they get on "Topix" and post comments and put their names then they need to be able to take it when people have somthing to say about them! No one is perfect and everybody has their opinions. Even if you "Diamond" did comment that on the forum about crystal we all know you wouldnt admitt to it anyway. And one more thing the stuff people say about you and your so called innocent friend wouldnt be said if it wasnt true and if you guys wouldnt give people a reason to talk!
1 post removed
U Noe

Columbus, OH

#37 May 5, 2012
I love ya Crystal, Holla at me sometime on my moms cell or mikes number. O yea and for the record JAIL SUCKS!!!! lol. Got to Love Life though!!!!!!
CC Ole Milton

Bellevue, WA

#38 May 7, 2012
Hey buttercup...I MISS YOU BUNCHES...n grateful u think it sucks, lol...Ill try to get ahold of you this evenin when I get off work...LOVE YOU...I'VE BEEN PRAYIN HARD FOR YOU!!! KISSES:*)
Tammi

New York, NY

#39 May 10, 2012
I have know Crystal since kindergarten been friends ever since. Everyone does wrong in there life but stop looking at the wrong. Look at what she has done to turn her life around and make things right. She got away from all that and it sounds to me like you all are all jealous because she had and has the will power to do it. I for one and very proud of her. She is getting back on her feet and doing great. I use to miss my home town until I get on here and are this stuff. I miss my friends but Im so glad I left there because it hasn't changed. The only thing that has changed is now you can post it.on here and talk around town about it. I lover you Crystal and I myself are around of you. Im proud of anyone that has done or is doing what Crystal has done.
kim

Nitro, WV

#40 May 12, 2012
i agree Crystal has changed alot she has turned her life around. and is doing good for her self. milton will never change. all they do is talk shit about people. get to know some one before you trash them .
unknown

Wheeling, IL

#41 Aug 1, 2012
Well she got indicted!
CC Ole Milton

Bellevue, WA

#42 Aug 2, 2012
yes I did get indicted n this is something that happened in my past that I will have to deal with to move on to my future...I will get past this no matter what happens n continue to try n better my life...GOD BLESS YOU ALL...and Tammi n Kim...love ya guys n thank you so much for the kind words:-)
ron

Nitro, WV

#43 Aug 12, 2012
crystal honey call me we need to talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 41 min Goodpoints 716
Milton family Dollar 4 hr Mandy 15
Fight at Shonets 4 hr Moe 28
Adamm Curry 8 hr Conway 8
nsa 18 hr trucker 5
Bethany Spurlock Wed wondering 1
Tudor's Blonde Wed jeezy 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages