First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tedrow

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Great guy-good honest hardworking, contributes to society. Just an all around great guy to be friends with?
lol

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Hahaha really now I don't think you know him at all !!!
John

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 9, 2013
I heard his luck has almost run out.
Really

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Omg... All he knows is messing up lives !! If he had to work one day in his life he would never make it !! The biggest scum I know !!
resident

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Biggest piece of crap in Milton
Tedrow

Clay, WV

#6 Mar 10, 2013
How does he stay out of jail? T. McComas said he's been dealing since he started with sheriff dept. but he still does what he wants to. Jails to good for Teddy!!
resident

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Informant
resident

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Makes meth and gets away with it..Now has slut living with him.so now he has a car to go out and spot things to steal after dark
sue

Mechanicsville, VA

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Always nice to me maybe he does drugs but that dont make him all bad
Really

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Sue......u r as burned out as he is !!! There is more to life than saying someone is nice to u !!! You must not have a clue how many young lives he has messes up by seeking them drugs !! That's as low as a person can go !!! Go find a better person to say hello to u !!
John

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 10, 2013
Poor Sue he doesn't have a job, he doesn't pay taxes, he lives like dirty rat, smells like sh--, runs around with trash and brings drugs and sh-- to our communities and to where are children live and play. Teddy is wasting oxygen that other people need.!!!!
Really

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Well said John !!!!
2 posts removed
Toby

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Who bought that car for Teddy. Do you think he can afford it?
Really

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Yeah ... How do u afford a car when u dont work a job ??? That's a no brainer !!!
Tedrow

Huntington, WV

#17 Mar 13, 2013
I guess our law enforcement have better things to do other than bust the ones really breaking the law. Maybe it's to much effort? Maybe he's smarter? Or maybe they need voted out and ones that will make a change voted in? Makes you wonder!
Best friend

Oakvale, WV

#18 Mar 16, 2013
I've been looking for Teddy can anyone tell me where he's been hanging out? Not been home
P Eyes

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Mar 21, 2013
I saw teddy and butch w. over in town the other day. Up to no good/ out drumming up business
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#20 Mar 22, 2013
He sometimes hangs out at the Pizza Hut. But they like to hide him. So you have to trick them. Go in and say you have a delivery for Teddy. If they act like they don't know what you mean, take off your pants and tell them to "smell your flower". That's the password. Then just wait, he'll be there in about 10 minutes.
John

Bluefield, WV

#21 Mar 24, 2013
I guess all has been said, enough has been learned of this fine citizen of cabell co. If you see him out shake his hand and let him know he is valued for everything he is and does for his friends and all other people in our fine county. He should be running for mayor, or maybe cabell co. Sheriff. He would bust as many as our dept. does now I'm sure. Think on it??
Really

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Mar 24, 2013
Good thought John !! U have a point there ... Maybe they should put him on payroll apparently it's an easy job pulling over old ladies running the stop sign ! That's all they r out to arrest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr FIT59 4,011
Milton Exxon 8 hr Amy 6
stop and think 11 hr pgh 2
Trump Supporters arent the sharpest knife in th... 13 hr call me whatever 22
Cutie 22 hr lmao 10
billy edwards (Nov '13) Sat Ol one nut 26
anyone know michael elder "aka" slick? (Nov '11) Mar 24 Trashy 94

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance