Crazy J should shut up!!!

Crazy J should shut up!!!

Posted in the Milton Forum

Spiritual Beggers

Melrose Park, IL

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Ok everyone I hate drugs in my town as much as the next person but this jerk/Busy Bee has to put his or her 2 cents in on every subject and it usually involves how these people are pos or etc etc get over yourself because your not perfect! Get a freakin life why don't you find other things to do but complain on Topix its jerks like you that diss much as the junkies!gust me almost as much a
1 post removed
Frightened Rabbitt

Melrose Park, IL

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Wow this town has gone to...
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Spiritual Beggers wrote:
Ok everyone I hate drugs in my town as much as the next person but this jerk/Busy Bee has to put his or her 2 cents in on every subject and it usually involves how these people are pos or etc etc get over yourself because your not perfect! Get a freakin life why don't you find other things to do but complain on Topix its jerks like you that diss much as the junkies!gust me almost as much a
Awe, must have struck a nerve! haha YAY me! Glad I was able to get your blood pumping. You are so pathetic that you had to create a post about me, ME, of all people. I don't shoot up, I don't beg or steal, have a full time job, pay my bills, pay me taxes, but YES, you just fed right into it. Hahaha stupid.
Mon star

Melrose Park, IL

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Im pathetic? Your the one in your simple minded town who.obviously has nothing better.Oh and congrats on having a job and not doing drugs lol.This is called being a responsible adult genius which is expected out if u.
Crazy J is a junkie lol

Melrose Park, IL

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Your still a junkie baby lol 2 cute
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Glad you think it's cute to call someone a junkie who isn't - that's awesome. Go back to work!
Crazy J is a junkie lol

Melrose Park, IL

#8 Sep 26, 2012
You are a liar and a junkie!You can pretend to not be but I will tell everyone your true identity so you better keep your mouth shut.You think I don't know you but oh lol I do I do shut it
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#9 Sep 26, 2012
How am I a junkie? What do I do?
pimpaho

Man, WV

#10 Sep 26, 2012
you not interesting at all an you think you are, wait--o.k. I just threw up, go take a leap an we'll watch,please.............you are not better than no one...w are create equal
Skinny Boy

Melrose Park, IL

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Agree 100% Crazy J just go away!
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Skinny Boy wrote:
Agree 100% Crazy J just go away!
You're the same person! hahaha Quit trying to make it look like other people are posting. You sir, are an idiot. WOW

I thought you had a job?
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#13 Sep 26, 2012
Love that you made a forum about me though. That's awesome. Always nice to hear from a fan.
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#14 Sep 26, 2012
So Columbus you say? Then why does it show up Chicago, IL? I remember a bunch of them like B. Hayes going to C-town for some stuff. Thats been several years ago. Guess you stayed. Good thing.
Crazy J

Ashburn, VA

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Getting ready to leave work for the day......

Come on dude.......

I won't be online this evening as I have other things that are better to do than argue with someone who claims to know me but doesn't.
Sucka Free

Huntington, WV

#16 Sep 29, 2012
I think ole dude has a mad crush on you J. Why else would he spend so much time on here trying to get at you? wow man, he must be real easy or just plain ignorant, but, you know how those backwoods farmers are. LOL
Really

Melrose Park, IL

#17 Sep 29, 2012
Yes Backwoods lol With a Business degree owning my own Business.Suck some more ass dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suddenlink: Ripping off customers? (Feb '13) 7 hr WV Willy 29
Eccho? 8 hr Jrs 2
Your Local Artist 8 hr Wondering 11
chelle 9 hr Amy 28
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Coal miners 9 hr Lol 2
Why Sun Smh 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages