just curious

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2012
i was just wondering if any of you guys out there can make your d%#k move and dance when it's hard? i was just curious and can't really ask any1 cause it seems kinda gay for guys to talk about tricks they can do w/their penis. the girls i do this for a impressed lol
haha

Proctorville, OH

#2 Jul 30, 2012
just curious wrote:
i was just wondering if any of you guys out there can make your d%#k move and dance when it's hard? i was just curious and can't really ask any1 cause it seems kinda gay for guys to talk about tricks they can do w/their penis. the girls i do this for a impressed lol
Google it lol
dft

Culloden, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Dude if that is what amuses the women your shaggin then you fouls probably save your pecker the exercise and just hang a shiny object on the ceiling for her instead.
Anonymous

Mansfield, OH

#4 Jul 30, 2012
just curious wrote:
DUMBASS!!!!! the answer to your question is in hysellville,randy hysell,aka. 2t,king of section 8 housing,walks around like that all the time,while wearing his velcro tennis shoes.BEWARE! don't bend over you'll be one of many!!!!! it must dance good,old pete is always there for his lap dance..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milton Twist 2 hr Ridge Rules 10
milton go mart 4 hr Morgan 9
Kim Jackson 5 hr wright 5
Bear hollow shut down ? 6 hr Kelly 4
Milton family Dollar 6 hr Bobby 11
chuck at gas co Tue john 41
picture perfect studios (May '14) Mon Ummmm 15
Milton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web