Buck wild shayne gandee
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SUPERTRAMP

Barboursville, WV

#21 Apr 7, 2013
thinking wrote:
Would you say Shain was responsible for the two passengers death. It was his vehicle and he was behind the wheel and more than likely intoxicated. Had they been on a regular road and had a accident, would it be any different? Just wondering what everyone thought on the matter.
I never did hear the details of the incident. I wonder if all of them were intoxicated and after getting stuck in the mud left the vehicle running since it was cold that night and perhaps fell asleep or passed out from intoxication and died from carbon monoxide. I was also wondering if the vehicle was found to be out of gas due to running all night.They've not released any details or real cause for their deaths have they?
Justme

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Apr 7, 2013
Feel for the family! Sad
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#23 Apr 9, 2013
No, it's not fair to call him a serial killer. He was simply an idiot. He lived like an idiot, and he died like an idiot. As did the two other idiots in the car with him.
SUPERTRAMP

Barboursville, WV

#24 Apr 9, 2013
IMHO wrote:
No, it's not fair to call him a serial killer. He was simply an idiot. He lived like an idiot, and he died like an idiot. As did the two other idiots in the car with him.
Idiot is a rather harsh word. I would say more like irresponsible.
But at that age we all had those instances. Unfortunately it cost them their lives.
ithappens

Saint Albans, WV

#25 Apr 10, 2013
natural selection
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#26 Apr 10, 2013
Only if you believe your ancestors have dropped from the family tree. LOL
a girl

Alexandria, VA

#27 Apr 13, 2013
My brother got to mett Shain but I didn't but I almost cryed when I found out he died its so sad :/ r.i.p he will be loved & missed forever .!
ohreallllyyyyyyy yyyyyyy

Hurricane, WV

#28 Apr 14, 2013
yes id say he was responsible, if he had got pulled over he would have went to jail for d.u.i. F off supertramp!! I'll state my opinion anythime I want...maybe your a skank like he was...hence the name SUPERTRAMP!! WHO cares that he died doing what he loved...being a drunk pillhead that went 4 wheeling and slept with his mom and cousins ..probably his nieces and whatever other family member was willing!! One less hill jack to breed and be on welfare!!
1 post removed
Whatever

United States

#30 Apr 14, 2013
If they were such country boys and like muddin and all that then would you not think that they would have known that you can keep a truck runnin with the tailpipe submerged in mud ... Duh.... And fall asleep or pass out with it running OMG how stupid that's not country at all if they were they should have known that. Just sayin,...
nicole

Nitro, WV

#31 Apr 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
If they were such country boys and like muddin and all that then would you not think that they would have known that you can keep a truck runnin with the tailpipe submerged in mud ... Duh.... And fall asleep or pass out with it running OMG how stupid that's not country at all if they were they should have known that. Just sayin,...
quess their judgement was impaired or they were stupid or a little of both.
heckfire

Hurricane, WV

#32 Apr 15, 2013
nicole wrote:
<quoted text> quess their judgement was impaired or they were stupid or a little of both.
Stupid is the word and the partying made them dumber.It was just their time to go. I guess God decided people that they need to be deleted. Good riddens you dumb country ass skanks!
people are sick

Proctorville, OH

#33 Apr 15, 2013
Really alot of bad comments here that all of you should be ashamed of, but of course it sounds as if y'all have no respect for living or dead, how can y'all sit there and make this post about someone you don't even know? how can you post about how he died? "that they should know better", it could have been that the other 2 people could have been asleep before going into the pit, maybe Shane fell asleep at the wheel and ran into the pit..? what does it matter 3 lives' was lost, it makes me sick to think that their is people out there so COLD-HEARTED!!, have a little respect for the non-living regardless of what or how it happened.. but nah y'all wont do that because y'all think your better than anyone else livin in the big city..
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#34 Apr 15, 2013
people are sick wrote:
Really alot of bad comments here that all of you should be ashamed of, but of course it sounds as if y'all have no respect for living or dead, how can y'all sit there and make this post about someone you don't even know? how can you post about how he died? "that they should know better", it could have been that the other 2 people could have been asleep before going into the pit, maybe Shane fell asleep at the wheel and ran into the pit..? what does it matter 3 lives' was lost, it makes me sick to think that their is people out there so COLD-HEARTED!!, have a little respect for the non-living regardless of what or how it happened.. but nah y'all wont do that because y'all think your better than anyone else livin in the big city..
NAH! They're no better. Just more typical uncouth hillbillies.
This is what separates some west virginians from other educated americans. Even if there is some truth in what they say, a person shouldnt be so ignorant as to let it be known. Better to be silent and be considered a fool than to open their mouth and erase all doubt. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scarberry & Hayes 1 hr wonderer 2
who is jennifer stowasser with 5 hr jim reams 1
misty kissinger (Dec '14) 5 hr Bossy 21
Ernie Mcclellan 7 hr Curious 6
Brandy Shull (Apr '12) 8 hr Celebritybahahaha 48
park and ride in milton 16 hr sister 17
the girl that walks up rt.60 20 hr Just saying 15
More from around the web

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE