Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Ree wrote:
Good riddance
What a really stupid thing to say!
whocares

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Apr 5, 2013
He was just another drunk and druggie. He could have taken another road in life but chose not to.
Metatron

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 5, 2013
whocares wrote:
He was just another drunk and druggie. He could have taken another road in life but chose not to.
Im sure you're perfect.Despite his flaws he was still someone's son and loved one you should be ashamed but its this attitude that's the reason you probably have no life or friends.
SUPERTRAMP

Hurricane, WV

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Metatron wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure you're perfect.Despite his flaws he was still someone's son and loved one you should be ashamed but its this attitude that's the reason you probably have no life or friends.
Just read where the family was broke and didnt have the money to pay for the funeral but supposedly mtv helped pay for it. Nice gesture but it seems that they either didnt pay the boy much for the series or he ran thru the money. If its the former its just another example of people taking advantage of west virginians. I tell ya, this is another cast member thats met with heartache, the first was the girl that was arrested. While these other reality shows like jersey shore are wild these west virginians are definately living and dying in true realization.
ttl

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2013
If people didn't like the show then turn the channel its that easy. But to sit and say such things about someone who just died. Regardless whether they are good or not they still have family and that family suffers the same as everyone else who has a loved one die.
SUPERTRAMP

Hurricane, WV

#8 Apr 5, 2013
ttl wrote:
If people didn't like the show then turn the channel its that easy. But to sit and say such things about someone who just died. Regardless whether they are good or not they still have family and that family suffers the same as everyone else who has a loved one die.
I believe you misinterpreted the post. I was referring to outsiders perhaps taking advantage of us. I was also referring to these other reality shows as being just intertainment where as these cast members really living it. Grow some skin, yours is wearing thin.
ttl

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Supertramp I was referring to the earlier post by who cares. So calm down good lord.
SUPERTRAMP

Hurricane, WV

#10 Apr 5, 2013
ttl wrote:
Supertramp I was referring to the earlier post by who cares. So calm down good lord.
Sorry.
whocares

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Apr 5, 2013
ttl wrote:
what do you care? dont tell me he didnt have sense enough to know that the lifestyle he was living was bad. I do have a life and a family that I care about and I care enough about them not to be a drunk or druggie. I do not feel sympathy for a partier who gets paid for his ignorance or his hilljack lifestyle. Its a shame a young man died for sure, but you reap what you sew. So dont act all high and mighty and act like his death breaks your heart when dee down you wouldnt spit on him if he was alive and asked you for help.
SUPERTRAMP

Hurricane, WV

#12 Apr 5, 2013
whocares wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you care? dont tell me he didnt have sense enough to know that the lifestyle he was living was bad. I do have a life and a family that I care about and I care enough about them not to be a drunk or druggie. I do not feel sympathy for a partier who gets paid for his ignorance or his hilljack lifestyle. Its a shame a young man died for sure, but you reap what you sew. So dont act all high and mighty and act like his death breaks your heart when dee down you wouldnt spit on him if he was alive and asked you for help.
I certainly dont agree with the stupid lifestyle and getting paid to advertise it. Cant say it breaks my heart since i didnt know him. And yes i would have given him help if asked but not to enable his lifestyle. Everyone deserves a hand up. Dont equate others with yourself.
ttl

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2013
I did have the privlidge of meeting this young man at the Milton flea market. He was there on saturdays, he was very nice and polite. Stranger or not I don't like when anyone dies
uhyeah

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Apr 5, 2013
SUPERTRAMP wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly dont agree with the stupid lifestyle and getting paid to advertise it. Cant say it breaks my heart since i didnt know him. And yes i would have given him help if asked but not to enable his lifestyle. Everyone deserves a hand up. Dont equate others with yourself.
What is your deal? everyone has the right to their opinion...grow up!! The guy or gal was simply stating theirs!! They arent belittling you or your opinion so stfu!! Obviously the guy was stuck in his lifestyle and mtv offered a handup as you put it and he didnt want to change therefore he is dead. Simply put...HE LOVED THE BACKWOOD SKANK LIFESTYLE AND HAD NO DESIRE TO CHANGE IT, YOU SLEEP WITH DOGS AND YOU END UP WITH FLEAS!!
SUPERTRAMP

Hurricane, WV

#15 Apr 5, 2013
uhyeah wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your deal? everyone has the right to their opinion...grow up!! The guy or gal was simply stating theirs!! They arent belittling you or your opinion so stfu!! Obviously the guy was stuck in his lifestyle and mtv offered a handup as you put it and he didnt want to change therefore he is dead. Simply put...HE LOVED THE BACKWOOD SKANK LIFESTYLE AND HAD NO DESIRE TO CHANGE IT, YOU SLEEP WITH DOGS AND YOU END UP WITH FLEAS!!
Right to an opinion? I think showing disrespect to the deseased and his family doesnt warrant stating that opinion. Do you really think so dummy? If so, then your the one that has some growing to do.
Metatron

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 6, 2013
To speak ill of the dead is not giving ones opinion its simply disrespectful and shows how immature this person is.This just shows what America has become a bunch of tasteless and disrespectful savage punks.
ohhhhreallyyy

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Apr 6, 2013
I dont see where stating an opinion of the dead is disrespectful if its the truth and in this case its the trth!!At least this person is honest about it!! Is speaking ill of jeffrey dahmner disrespectful? Ted bundy? You people are retarded lol!! Get a life!!
Metatron

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 7, 2013
ohhhhreallyyy wrote:
I dont see where stating an opinion of the dead is disrespectful if its the truth and in this case its the trth!!At least this person is honest about it!! Is speaking ill of jeffrey dahmner disrespectful? Ted bundy? You people are retarded lol!! Get a life!!
You're comparing apples to oranges here! You can't compare a 21 yr old boy and yes I say boy cause he was young that liked to drink and have a good time to a cannibalistic killer and child killer.I think that's just a bit of a reach.As far me getting a life remember you and I still have ours unlike the young man that you wanna talk trash about just let him rest in peace!!!
SUPERTRAMP

Hurricane, WV

#19 Apr 7, 2013
ohhhhreallyyy wrote:
Are you so stupid that you'd equate a young free spirited boy that lost his life partying and 4 wheelin to serial killers? Ignorant hillbillies! Your mother cant be much to have birthed you. Now, how'd that feel? Dont like it when someone speaks ill of family?
Gettin the picture now?
thinking

Milton, WV

#20 Apr 7, 2013
Would you say Shain was responsible for the two passengers death. It was his vehicle and he was behind the wheel and more than likely intoxicated. Had they been on a regular road and had a accident, would it be any different? Just wondering what everyone thought on the matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reward 3 hr river rat 6
Sue terrace 5 hr Local 4
Johnny Ray Black Tue straight shooter 8
milton flea market Mon interested 1
Who is Mike Roberts. Mon methhead 10
Hot and hornet Sun Worker 5
Trump policy defeats ISIS in Iraq Sun The Last Warrior ... 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance