Comments
1 - 20 of 97 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
just watching

Sutton, WV

#1 Mar 31, 2011
I have been keeping an eye on this person/idiot. It only posts from about 5pm until about 6 am. So, either this person is a vampire, only comes out of its coffin at night to wreak havoc on poor innocent souls, or it is an adult who stills lives at home with momma and dad and only gets on the computer when they go to bed. It's not a kid, under 16, it would be in school, not sleeping. It could be male or female, since it wants to do it with both sexes. Or could it be bi? It gets only on posts partaining to Tad Reams, the Shulls, and those on the Ridge. So, this idiot has ties with them. It wants to go into homes and be free to take what it wants. So, it must not work. At all. It would rather be trash and get freebies. I bet its family is on welfare. Since it doesn't seem to have any work ethic at all. You know, its a generational thing. Granps, grams, mom, dad, sisters, brothers...all on welfare. It thinks its a god or something that the world owes it all.

Oh, just had an epiphany!(IMHO, I bet you don't even know what that is, go ahead and look it up, I will wait.......

and wait
and wait
and wait

oh, don't have one?
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#2 Mar 31, 2011
just watching wrote:
I have been keeping an eye on this person/idiot. It only posts from about 5pm until about 6 am. So, either this person is a vampire, only comes out of its coffin at night to wreak havoc on poor innocent souls, or it is an adult who stills lives at home with momma and dad and only gets on the computer when they go to bed. It's not a kid, under 16, it would be in school, not sleeping. It could be male or female, since it wants to do it with both sexes. Or could it be bi? It gets only on posts partaining to Tad Reams, the Shulls, and those on the Ridge. So, this idiot has ties with them. It wants to go into homes and be free to take what it wants. So, it must not work. At all. It would rather be trash and get freebies. I bet its family is on welfare. Since it doesn't seem to have any work ethic at all. You know, its a generational thing. Granps, grams, mom, dad, sisters, brothers...all on welfare. It thinks its a god or something that the world owes it all.
Oh, just had an epiphany!(IMHO, I bet you don't even know what that is, go ahead and look it up, I will wait.......
and wait
and wait
and wait
oh, don't have one?
Oh, snap bitch. I'm hurtin from that one. At least I'm not afraid to post my real name here, while you're talking all sorts of smack behind a fake name.

So check this shit out, Profiler. If you so smart, and did so much homework, why did you not mention that I'm sportin 9 inches, with good girth, and harbor strong sexual desires for Samantha Shull? Oh, and why not mention that I have political ties to the high ups at the Taco Bell? Because you don't know how the world works son. Don't hate the player, hate the game. As a matter of fact, don't hate the game, hate the fact that my mom has misplaced the instructions for the game, and I'm just making this up as I go. But don't hate my mom, cus she got a lot going on right now, what with the GOP crackdown on the welfare and all. As a matter of fact, hate the GOP. Yea, that's it; hate the GOP. Those guys are taking away all our good stuff.

Now you've been schooled, so time to take the little bus back home. Oh snap, I went there, yea!
2 posts removed
just watching

Sutton, WV

#5 Mar 31, 2011
I guess the name your mother gave you is IMHO. Interesting. Must have been very interesting when that was filed with the State Vital Statistics office.

A little about me....I am a woman. And also a GOP.
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#6 Mar 31, 2011
just watching wrote:
I guess the name your mother gave you is IMHO. Interesting. Must have been very interesting when that was filed with the State Vital Statistics office.
A little about me....I am a woman. And also a GOP.
I should have known your a GOP. You're keen insight into the workings of the state naming conventions. What have you to say for yourself?
bahahaha

Huntington, WV

#7 Mar 31, 2011
IM FREE WILD ND DONT GIVE TO SHITS ABOUT U!
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#8 Mar 31, 2011
bahahaha wrote:
IM FREE WILD ND DONT GIVE TO SHITS ABOUT U!
Written like a true member of the GOP, you illiterate trash monkey.
bahahaha

Huntington, WV

#9 Mar 31, 2011
i believe thats you i think you r stocking little girls like samantha shull ur nasty your prob justy a old prev
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#10 Mar 31, 2011
bahahaha wrote:
i believe thats you i think you r stocking little girls like samantha shull ur nasty your prob justy a old prev
You sir have evoked the name of the uber-hottie Samantha Shull. Of course I'm all perv for Samantha, she is a mega goddess.
just watching

Bridgeport, WV

#11 Apr 1, 2011
This IMHO is a troll. That is a name that has been around for as long as the internet has been around, what, 16 years? Probably longer than this troll has been out of diapers.

What do you all say we ignore him/her? This troll has infilterated each and every topic on here and turned it into a dirty, nasty, thread. If I were Samantha Shull, I would take this trolls threats seriously and report it. I would be seriously afraid. This troll is a stalker in every way.

Where's the forum moderater? Or whomever it is that keeps things under control? Find out who this troll is, please!
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#12 Apr 1, 2011
just watching wrote:
This IMHO is a troll. That is a name that has been around for as long as the internet has been around, what, 16 years? Probably longer than this troll has been out of diapers.
What do you all say we ignore him/her? This troll has infilterated each and every topic on here and turned it into a dirty, nasty, thread. If I were Samantha Shull, I would take this trolls threats seriously and report it. I would be seriously afraid. This troll is a stalker in every way.
Where's the forum moderater? Or whomever it is that keeps things under control? Find out who this troll is, please!
Hey, I don't go around calling you a goblin, why call me a troll? My opinions are just as valid as yours. Actually, my opinion as more valuable than yours because I think Samantha Shull is the hottest woman in town. Not sure how thinking she's hot is a threat, but you seem to have some wack ideas about a lot of things. I think you need to spend some time reflecting with the good book and think about why you're so threatened by me yourself.
Sheriff

United States

#13 Apr 1, 2011
Post much??
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#14 Apr 1, 2011
Sheriff wrote:
Post much??
Howdy Sheriff, are you looking into this fence thing? Pretty hot subject.
lmao

Nitro, WV

#15 Apr 1, 2011
Omg! This guy needs alot of attention because he is on every topic putting his two cents in. Come on buddy u need to get a life for real. Hes just trying to start an argument on every topic. GROW UP!!!
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#16 Apr 1, 2011
lmao wrote:
Omg! This guy needs alot of attention because he is on every topic putting his two cents in. Come on buddy u need to get a life for real. Hes just trying to start an argument on every topic. GROW UP!!!
Oh, look who talking. You come around here, hiding behind an alias. Why not use you're real name? You're a punk, that's why.
1 post removed
lmao

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Apr 2, 2011
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, look who talking. You come around here, hiding behind an alias. Why not use you're real name? You're a punk, that's why.
Grow up and use ur real name Dumba**
kbm

Belmont, NC

#19 Apr 2, 2011
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, look who talking. You come around here, hiding behind an alias. Why not use you're real name? You're a punk, that's why.
How can u tell someone to use there real name when u don't even use yours??
reel runner

United States

#20 Apr 2, 2011
That's what I don't under stand about these stupid ppl
lmao

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Apr 2, 2011
reel runner wrote:
That's what I don't under stand about these stupid ppl
That's what I don't understand. Ur the one that told me to put my real name first chicken.
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#22 Apr 2, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I don't understand. Ur the one that told me to put my real name first chicken.
Okay, I think we can all agree that LMAO is not your real name. Don't play mind games with us, the people here are not equipped for that.

Since: Apr 11

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Apr 4, 2011
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, snap bitch. I'm hurtin from that one. At least I'm not afraid to post my real name here, while you're talking all sorts of smack behind a fake name.

So check this shit out, Profiler. If you so smart, and did so much homework, why did you not mention that I'm sportin 9 inches, with good girth, and harbor strong sexual desires for Samantha Shull? Oh, and why not mention that I have political ties to the high ups at the Taco Bell? Because you don't know how the world works son. Don't hate the player, hate the game. As a matter of fact, don't hate the game, hate the fact that my mom has misplaced the instructions for the game, and I'm just making this up as I go. But don't hate my mom, cus she got a lot going on right now, what with the GOP crackdown on the welfare and all. As a matter of fact, hate the GOP. Yea, that's it; hate the GOP. Those guys are taking away all our good stuff.

Now you've been schooled, so time to take the little bus back home. Oh snap, I went there, yea!
Where did it say that in the bible?? I must have skipped over it!!!! Freak get a life!! And nine inches?? U. Wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss my best friend 57 min missinMyBuddy 14
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr hillbilly 57,163
wayne peyton 2 hr kno4afact 7
wanna see something weird 3 hr THE LAST WARRIOR ... 1
good friend 5 hr loren ball 1
Ticket for firetruck driver truck totaled 5 hr Dick Fiddler 7
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Milton, WV (May '12) 6 hr THE LAST WARRIOR ... 185
•••
•••
•••

Milton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••