|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Saphronicus wrote:
This will be my last post on this part of topix as I have better things to do then to waste time with a pathetic coward. Im not scared of you or anyone else in this town. I was out 3 times today not once did anyone step to me to say anything to my face so that tells me you dont know squat about me and no I didnt go to Hurricane and Im not 36 either. I will be heading out one last time within the next hour which will be the last time for tonight. So how about you stop running your mouth and talking trash over the net like some punk kid would. Step to me the next time you see me out because it doesnt make a bit of difference to me if you are male, female, kid, adult.......step to me and you'll get dropped like a bad habit. Why?? because I hate every last one of you in this town. In short, step up in person instead of b****ing up behind a computer coward.
So if no one knows who you are and you are afraid to identify yourself on here, then how do you expect anyone to "step to you?" Everyone is welcome to remain anonymous on the internet, but if you are going to call someone out and then not identify yourself, I think that makes you the coward my friend. And it sounds like you are calling out a child... Just another internet gangster. Keep doing you tough guy.
close by

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

I think its good for the kids to have something to do, its a park. I live close and it dosent bother me at all, what does bother me is the crazy ASS lady knocking on my door wanting her petition signed, if you don't like living close to a PARK then Move!
Observer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Can't you see the lady can't sell her house next to the skate park. Betty Seargent has had it for sale for over a year and they keep lowering the price. They can't even give it away let alone get what they are asking just because of the noise and rif raf that is there.
Pete

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

It never sold before the skate park an your right the crazy lady
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

DieselWV wrote:
<quoted text>
So if no one knows who you are and you are afraid to identify yourself on here, then how do you expect anyone to "step to you?" Everyone is welcome to remain anonymous on the internet, but if you are going to call someone out and then not identify yourself, I think that makes you the coward my friend. And it sounds like you are calling out a child... Just another internet gangster. Keep doing you tough guy.
You are way off base, I am not nor have I ever tried to be an "internet gangster". If you had bothered to read back a number of posts you would find where someone in an earlier post said they know me and gave an age and a high school of who ever they thought I was inscenuating they actually already know who I am for real. Then went on to make a few remarks that are blatantly ignorant and intolerable. Thats when I said what I did about stepping to me in person. Perhaps you should get the whole story before ever blindly commenting on something.
Tat dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Saphronicus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are way off base, I am not nor have I ever tried to be an "internet gangster". If you had bothered to read back a number of posts you would find where someone in an earlier post said they know me and gave an age and a high school of who ever they thought I was inscenuating they actually already know who I am for real. Then went on to make a few remarks that are blatantly ignorant and intolerable. Thats when I said what I did about stepping to me in person. Perhaps you should get the whole story before ever blindly commenting on something.
I thought the otherone was ur last one
Get lost

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I live next ot the skate park and I am trying to sell my house and I ain't had no luck, because of the noise and profanity that goes on every day.I pray to god that somebody will shut that friggin place down, otherwise I will go insane.
URCrzy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Get lost wrote:
I live next ot the skate park and I am trying to sell my house and I ain't had no luck, because of the noise and profanity that goes on every day.I pray to god that somebody will shut that friggin place down, otherwise I will go insane.
UR already insane.
ttl

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Pete, your right that house was for sale before the skate park went in so what's the excuse then. Maybe no one wants to deal with the seller or owner. Kids have nothing to do in this town and when something actually goes in people want to act like its the end of the world. It's the adults who need to grow up. I have sat at the park and listened to the so called noise and I see no difference in that and kids out playing and screaming. It's outside, that's what they are suppose to do. It's during the day and evening not night. Grow up.
pgh

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

You don't see a lot of fat kids skateboarding. If your kids are into it, let them go do it.
THawk

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

ttl wrote:
Pete, your right that house was for sale before the skate park went in so what's the excuse then. Maybe no one wants to deal with the seller or owner. Kids have nothing to do in this town and when something actually goes in people want to act like its the end of the world. It's the adults who need to grow up. I have sat at the park and listened to the so called noise and I see no difference in that and kids out playing and screaming. It's outside, that's what they are suppose to do. It's during the day and evening not night. Grow up.
You speak the truth.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Get lost wrote:
I know who you are. You have no right posting on here for 3 reasons.

1. You killed a defenseless animal with that gas guzzling truck double wheeled truck of yours.
2. you tried to physically assault maintenance workers that was doing their job. Someone like that is a total psycho.
3. you are an annoyance to me and everyone else in town that walks their pets down the park side of Smith Street by blocking the side walks with your trash cans. Im the one thats been moving them when I take my dog for a walk at night. So now that you know that, you gonna come after me with a metal spike??? If so, let me advise you of one simple fact. I hate the people of this town thats I've met so far so dont think for a second I wont drop you where you stand just because your a chick. I will without hesitation or remorse.
Wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

What happened to the petition lady and her petition. Who was she going to give it to. The city doesn't have anything to do with the park. It is the county.
Anonymous

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Observer wrote:
Can't you see the lady can't sell her house next to the skate park. Betty Seargent has had it for sale for over a year and they keep lowering the price. They can't even give it away let alone get what they are asking just because of the noise and rif raf that is there.
Her house was one sale for over a year before the park was even put in u idiot hahahahahaha that was the worst example of all. She can't sell it bc it's priced too high lol
GoGRL

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Lovedonthate11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her house was one sale for over a year before the park was even put in u idiot hahahahahaha that was the worst example of all. She can't sell it bc it's priced too high lol
Her and Betty can't sell their houses because nobody is going to pay $350,000 for a house next to other places that aren't even worth 50,000. You could get a better house for a lot less money at Summers Acres.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Milton Forum right now

Search the Milton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min bacon hater 51,791
people of milton 1 hr Truly Bored 103
bobby layne 3 hr Ali 10
New dump at the mouth of Charlie's creek 4 hr bubba 18
Perry Morris construction 5 hr hallaluwyer 4
Who's Alex D's baby daddy? (Nov '13) 10 hr Haha 9
leabians at milton middle 13 hr truth 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Milton Jobs

•••