Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

one more thing, I find it amusing that you get on here and run your mouth and say you know who I am yet you have yet to grow the b***s to say anything to my face while within reach of my fists when you see me out. LMAO laughable little cowards.
JOHN

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Lol poor Saphronicus God loves you
fyi

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

This town has nothing for the kids to do. So let them have the skateboard park or let them go break in our homes and steal scuff from us. That's much better than the skate park.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

JOHN wrote:
Lol poor Saphronicus God loves you
Just what I thought, all mouth and no balls. Any time you feel like yours have dropped enough to come up to me in person and run your pathetic mouth to my face you know where Ill be since you CLAIM to know who I am. Just dont throw god into this as he wont be able to save you.
Hate filled

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Wow, why are you all so hateful? I agree that there is nothing else to do in this town for the kids. Let them skate. I wish there were more.
elmer

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

see you tonite at council meeting we will get everything settled
Viktor Desdain

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I know you are a 36 yr old male, single.....
Viktor Desdain

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Oh and also went to Hurricane High School

How far off am I?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

LMAO way off
Viktor Desdain

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

NAH, u scurred now.

haha

I'm just about the same age, from Milton, female.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

This will be my last post on this part of topix as I have better things to do then to waste time with a pathetic coward. Im not scared of you or anyone else in this town. I was out 3 times today not once did anyone step to me to say anything to my face so that tells me you dont know squat about me and no I didnt go to Hurricane and Im not 36 either. I will be heading out one last time within the next hour which will be the last time for tonight. So how about you stop running your mouth and talking trash over the net like some punk kid would. Step to me the next time you see me out because it doesnt make a bit of difference to me if you are male, female, kid, adult.......step to me and you'll get dropped like a bad habit. Why?? because I hate every last one of you in this town. In short, step up in person instead of b****ing up behind a computer coward.
Viktoria Desdain

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Why u so mad? Who threatened you? I know I didn't. I don't hate you, I don't even know you. And what do you mean you were 'going out'? To the park?
Fortress

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Getting too close.....
pri v ate i

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

y does n e 1 care who it is? eye dnt get it.
Viktoria Desdain

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Don't care, just bored...
let me know

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Saphronicus wrote:
This will be my last post on this part of topix as I have better things to do then to waste time with a pathetic coward. Im not scared of you or anyone else in this town. I was out 3 times today not once did anyone step to me to say anything to my face so that tells me you dont know squat about me and no I didnt go to Hurricane and Im not 36 either. I will be heading out one last time within the next hour which will be the last time for tonight. So how about you stop running your mouth and talking trash over the net like some punk kid would. Step to me the next time you see me out because it doesnt make a bit of difference to me if you are male, female, kid, adult.......step to me and you'll get dropped like a bad habit. Why?? because I hate every last one of you in this town. In short, step up in person instead of b****ing up behind a computer coward.
Wow like u have room to talk if u don't like where u r or the people around u change it for the better

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Milton Forum right now

Search the Milton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Mgtn Res 44,190
Has Milton been better off since this administr... 1 hr THE LAST WARRIOR POET 9
Who is the sniches in milton 1 hr THE LAST WARRIOR POET 43
milton sucks (Oct '12) 3 hr joe 6
mason st girl on girl action 3 hr need to know 1
mason street 7 hr Shannon Gibson 36
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 11 hr jimmy love found raped 3,909
•••
•••
•••
•••

Milton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance