new

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2013
What time is Milton having them
1 post removed

Nitro, WV

#3 Jul 4, 2013
The fireworks were really good! Only problem was the a$$hole$in front of us with their own fireworks that were nothing but smoke and obstructed our view.
disappointed

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Milton fireworks sucked this year just like they do every year! I miss living in a big city and seeing a real firework show. Milton should really take lessons from bigger cities or save their money all together because they really blow!
Whatever

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2013
disappointed wrote:
Milton fireworks sucked this year just like they do every year! I miss living in a big city and seeing a real firework show. Milton should really take lessons from bigger cities or save their money all together because they really blow!
Maybe bc Milton isn't a big city dumbass! They get what they pay for! Bigger cities have bigger shows bc they pay for bigger fireworks! This year was bigger than it ever has been. When a little town like Milton can pay to have the kind of show the big cities have, then you can compare it to bigger shows. Professional grade fireworks aren't cheap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnda 2 hr loser 5
Johnda 3 hr Bud 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr get real 1,479
We made the national news 12 hr Im 2 Stupid 6
Andrea Skean 17 hr Hmmmm 1
Beth Ann Shull ????? 22 hr hater 5
Tattooed Guy Running Tue ThethingsIwoulddo... 10

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance