MMS football coaching
Lisa Duncan

Charleston, WV

#42 Oct 17, 2012
Shame on you all I'll be sure to watch every play at Thursdays game and keep notes that way I can post on topix the mistakes your children make and how I think they could have done better.
i gotta feeling

Lansing, MI

#43 Oct 17, 2012
I bet most of the parents complaining on here have kids that are not skilled enough to get much play time and that is why they are on here being upset. They will not admit it, but it is soooo easy to see.

Not everyone is a superstar at football, there is nothing wrong with that. So much more to life than middle school football. In the timeline of your life, is this really that important to get on here and bash one another or bash the coach? Why don't you grow a pair and TALK to the coach directly if you have an issue?
Tired of the Drama

Saint Albans, WV

#44 Oct 17, 2012
Just sayin with 60 kids on a team, they should be undefeated.
Dr phill

Ardsley, NY

#45 Oct 18, 2012
Tired of the Drama wrote:
Just sayin with 60 kids on a team, they should be undefeated.

My problem is not the kid it's the coaches putting him in at the wrong position. These coaches could've took this team and done much better with them but instead they went home and stayed up all night playing playstaion and took those plays to practice with them!!!!
Tired of the Drama

Saint Albans, WV

#46 Oct 18, 2012
Dr phill wrote:
<quoted text>My problem is not the kid it's the coaches putting him in at the wrong position. These coaches could've took this team and done much better with them but instead they went home and stayed up all night playing playstaion and took those plays to practice with them!!!!
Agreed
MMS

Springfield, NJ

#47 Oct 18, 2012
Did they win tonight
Clampet

Dadeville, AL

#48 Oct 18, 2012
MMS wrote:
Did they win tonight
No win for MMS. They lost to a team they beat before. Of course we used and entirely different game plan than the on used in the game we won. Genius!
Concerned

Hurricane, WV

#49 Oct 18, 2012
Lisa Duncan wrote:
The "golden boy" #15 your referring to... is Isaiah my son, He never wanted to be QB EVER and still doesnt want it, Obviously the coach put him there for a reason so Isaiah will respect his coach and do the best he can, this far I believe Isaiah has worked very hard for his team and will continue to do so until the end.I understand people have opinons fine but until you as a parent have to read something negative about your child you will never know what it feels like. I have never played football so I have no experience.... but to watch Isaiah being tackled time after time by 5 and 6 people at a time it has to make me wonder wheres the help for him????? sure hes fumbled and gave the ball away several times but as with anyone moving into a new position wether it be in sports or our own personal jobs we will make mistakes until we get familiar with what were working with.
I have no issue with the kid either. All I am saying is that many other kids make a couple mistakes and they were pulled from their positions why should number 15 get more chances than they got. The issue is the coaches put him in a bad situation and he did not even want to be in that position this was a no win situation for the team or number 15. I believe the coaches were blind to many things this year

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#50 Oct 19, 2012
I know from many years as an old ball coach that evaluating your players and finding the best players for each position is more important,and more diffcult, than the X's and O's. I don't know much of anything about the kids on this years team, but reading comments on this topic, it sounds like maybe that was a problem that this years coaches couldn't solve!
Dr phill

Lexington, KY

#51 Oct 19, 2012
know from many years as an old ball coach that evaluating your players and finding the best players for each position is more important,and more diffcult, than the X's and O's. I don't know much of anything about the kids on this years team, but reading comments on this topic, it sounds like maybe that was a problem that this years coaches couldn't solve
You hit the nail on the head. These coaches couldn't work with what they had the right way and went backwards instead of forward!!!
Clampet

Dadeville, AL

#52 Oct 19, 2012
you have to work with what you have and provide a system that works for them, not put them in YOUR system and complain when it doesn't work
That dude

Saint Albans, WV

#53 Jan 6, 2013
Its funny how Mrs Duncan spoke up and everybody shut up.i didn't see her kissing the coaches ass for her kid to play . But the front row circle jerks that stroked Beckett Everytime he walked by made me puke...it will be a cold day in hell before I kiss an ass for my kid to play
dad

Saint Albans, WV

#54 Jan 6, 2013
That dude wrote:
Its funny how Mrs Duncan spoke up and everybody shut up.i didn't see her kissing the coaches ass for her kid to play . But the front row circle jerks that stroked Beckett Everytime he walked by made me puke...it will be a cold day in hell before I kiss an ass for my kid to play
Jealous much? Tisk tisk.
mom

Vinton, VA

#55 Jan 6, 2013
That dude wrote:
Football was over months ago. Why try go get this going again. Not sure what u mean by front row circle jerks but I was at every game and didn't see anything like that.
An actual parent

Potterville, MI

#56 Jan 7, 2013
It's disgusting how you (parents)get on here and bitch at each other.i bet if you all would stop all of this bickering something might get accomplished.im sure your kids hear everything your saying.in my opinion you have a bunch of fat ugly moms who have no life and live vicariously through there children.same for dads,all of you should be ashamed of yourselves!!
mom

Altavista, VA

#57 Jan 8, 2013
An actual parent wrote:
It's disgusting how you (parents)get on here and bitch at each other.i bet if you all would stop all of this bickering something might get accomplished.im sure your kids hear everything your saying.in my opinion you have a bunch of fat ugly moms who have no life and live vicariously through there children.same for dads,all of you should be ashamed of yourselves!!
Well u know what they say about opinions and isn't it funny u are on here running people down. Funny
An actual parent

Springfield, NJ

#58 Jan 8, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text>Well u know what they say about opinions and isn't it funny u are on here running people down. Funny
I'm not running anyone down especially the kids.but you must be one of the fat ass moms I mentioned.you people openly bash children,I'm talking about adults.big difference lard ass!
mom

Huntington, WV

#59 Jan 8, 2013
An actual parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not running anyone down especially the kids.but you must be one of the fat ass moms I mentioned.you people openly bash children,I'm talking about adults.big difference lard ass!
I never made a comment on here about any kid. I have kids and I wouldn't want anyone talking about mine. Its still funny how u aren't running anyone down but u did in your first post and u still are "lard ass." Nice. I hope u feel real good about yourself.
An actual parent

Potterville, MI

#60 Jan 8, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text>I never made a comment on here about any kid. I have kids and I wouldn't want anyone talking about mine. Its still funny how u aren't running anyone down but u did in your first post and u still are "lard ass." Nice. I hope u feel real good about yourself.
It's obvious that you3 were the first and only person to comment,that speaks volumes.im sure that you are probably one of the over zealous,obnoxious,rude parents that make these games about yourself.this entire forum has been about children,do u not think they know when they're being talked about??Heres an idea,let the coaches coach,and you moms sit on the sidelines and eat your Big Macs and drink your diet coke.so I guess I'm running down parents who lack proper parenting and sportsmanship skills.suck it up sis,and let these kids play and enjoy the sport.
mom

Vinton, VA

#61 Jan 8, 2013
An actual parent wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you3 were the first and only person to comment,that speaks volumes.im sure that you are probably one of the over zealous,obnoxious,rude parents that make these games about yourself.this entire forum has been about children,do u not think they know when they're being talked about??Heres an idea,let the coaches coach,and you moms sit on the sidelines and eat your Big Macs and drink your diet coke.so I guess I'm running down parents who lack proper parenting and sportsmanship skills.suck it up sis,and let these kids play and enjoy the sport.
Actually sis this was created for the coaching this year. There have been other "moms" on here. I never talked about a kid. Mine plays. Why would I care about what the others kids do. Suck this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals have crawled back under their rocks 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 5
Who is Ben Harshbarger 18 hr Sickofcowards 10
Richard Smith 21 hr Melissa 11
Robert ( cleaver )Smith Fri Angie L 5
City of Milton Fri heck no 2
Fishbone grill coming to Milton WV so happy Dec 1 Curious 4
Brothers of The Wheel Nov 28 unreal 17

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance