Jeremy childers and Sarah Morgan/ chi...
brandy her sister

United States

#27 Dec 9, 2012
Look if ur all such hardass lik ur talking come on out u kno where she lives and i can promise she wont back down and the step dad / grandpaw shit talkn is gettin old real old we all kno scottie shull fatherwd my sisters son and he calls him daddy for ur info. Shut the hell up already unless ur really gonna do something talkn shit makes u look lik a dumbass & a pussy!!!!
Know it all

Huntington, WV

#28 Dec 9, 2012
Your sisters the pu@@y
Weird

Hurricane, WV

#29 Dec 9, 2012
And it's normal to have children with your step children. I bet family reunions are interesting around there
First hand

Potterville, MI

#30 Dec 9, 2012
The entire family is dysfunctional as hell...what kind of mother allows her husband to sleep with her daughter and stays with him?No wonder Sarah has issues..who the F wouldn't?All of them are worthless,they live in filth the kids are all exposed to drugs,drinking,violence and sex.Its actually a sad situation.The best thing Jeremy could do is get far away from all of them and get his life straight.
1 post removed
local

Springfield, NJ

#32 Dec 10, 2012
Sister threesome?
Michelle with a T

Ashburn, VA

#33 Dec 10, 2012
Oh Brandy, dont worry hunny, she knows EXACTLY what she did and she knows that she IS going to pay for it. She took money outta my kids mouths and NO, I wasn't buying drugs, b*tch helped herself to my wallet when my back was turned. If my sister did that, I sure as HELL wouldn't take up for her! She made that bed and her nasty a$$ is gonna sleep in it, even if she has to be covered with 6 feet of dirt!

If you love her so much, then make the ho get help!
u gotta point

Saint Albans, WV

#34 Dec 10, 2012
i understand what michelle with a T is sayin i don't blame her for one freakin second i would beat the holy hell out of her with a smile on my face. she gets what she gives it might not be what she gave which was being a sneaky bitch and stealing but she gonna get what she deserves! BUT leave the boy out of it he didn't ask to be brought in this world and if you took aminute and talk to little man he's cool as hell he's got more common sense than any nare one of u and he's a buddy of mine and i do not like gettin on here and people gettin amusement on him being existence in this wqorld that he has no control of so beat the hell outta each other get the theif but that boy is a better person than any of u. and another thing ive that boy another 15 years or may be 10 and say that shit to him i would love to see the day!
1 post removed
Sent from heaven above

Ardsley, NY

#36 Dec 10, 2012
Why don't you'll just leave all kids out of this grow up parents will pay on judgment day for What they have done!
Once more

Hurricane, WV

#37 Dec 12, 2012
I heard they aren't together now wonder what happened this time... Sure it will only be a week and they will be back in love
hung lo

United States

#38 Dec 14, 2012
Hell he's as big of a thief. as she is just ask anyone one the ridge . y else would u run around on a 4 wheeler late at nite with a gas can looking. 4 free samples ?
business or pleasure

Fairfax, VA

#39 Dec 14, 2012
Sara don't listen to these haters!!! I saw u the other day and u looked smoking hot!!! I bet u can work it.
3 posts removed
Big sexy

Corona, NY

#43 Dec 15, 2012
I heard she have blue waffle and he has warts on his cock!
Lilbit

Fairfax, VA

#44 Dec 15, 2012
Good people, knewn for a long time
Ffggfdd

Charleston, WV

#45 Dec 31, 2012
She is scanking it up over to Shane Chapmans house know.
Oh really

Ashburn, VA

#46 Jan 1, 2013
Where is that at?
new years resolution

Ardsley, NY

#47 Jan 1, 2013
Tear it up chappy!!!
mudder

United States

#48 Jan 5, 2013
Everybody is on here dogging Sarah and playin. Jeremy up like he's a Saint ..... He is a piece of s**t that when it comes to him wanting to feel like a man he will beat the h*ll out of a woman.... Now that's a real man for ya .. NOT ... He is worthless always has been and always will be and as far as Sarahs lil boy he is cool as h*ll .. So i agree with everyone else if you don't know them don't talk just because someone else does ... And apparently you don't know them cause they have a very clean house they don't live in filth and as far as his dads concerned what does it matter at least you aren't paying child support ..... And ppl are messing with the wrong family because this family will kick some major freakin a$$es . so continue on just let us all know when its gonna go down so we know what kinda ride to call for ya ... The cops or an ambulance
HELLO

Chesapeake, OH

#49 Jan 6, 2013
You know the father of her baby is her stepdad!!! She screwed her moms husband and got pregnant by him!!! And now her mom takes care of her daughters and her husbands baby!!! Sooo f****d up
Pathetic

Ardsley, NY

#50 Jan 6, 2013
For you to know sooo much ud know that scottie shull and anette blake never married! Lmao sooo technically its just her moms bf. And sara is old enuf to make her own descions her mom sure as hell didnt offer for her to fuck her man she helped herself!
Imagine that

Springfield, NJ

#51 Jan 7, 2013
And yet they all live together like one big happy family.. Even if they aren't married isn't it close enough since they have been together forever... I bet they just have one king size bed and all just sleep together... Who will the lucky Scottie's biatch be tonite?? She's needs to work it but get a real damn job so us tax payers don't provide for ur kids and stop stealing off of everyone. Freakin loser welfare bums

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce hysell 4 hr for real 19
Rachel Kinder What a joke 4 hr for real 13
Barkers Ridge Road 4 hr lived out there 2... 13
Ethan scarberry 4 hr kno both to well 8
Sage of wisdom (Apr '16) 10 hr The Last Warrior ... 115
Evils of planned parenthood 21 hr The Last Warrior ... 3
courtney moody Tue chunkygurl.x 3

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance