ha ha

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2011
So whats going on at Kristen house these days?
Lmao

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Sep 25, 2011
I hear she has people n and out of her house all day buying drugs!
none of your business

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 25, 2011
I hear that you guys are retards and have nothing better to do but worry about other peoples business. How about you take care of yourself and let other people do as they wish. And no, people are not running IN (notice the spelling, retard?) and out buying drugs.
Spell Check

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2011
hahahaha omg, she's really concerned about spelling now, I love it.....

Seriously, why do people put someones name up and then expect everyone else to talk shit? Is there really nothing better to do???

I have an idea - GET A JOB!
Jst me

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2011
Kristen is a good person and why does it matter what she does get your own life and quit starting drama its not like its ne or your damn business ne ways so grow up n get ur own life
none of your business

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 Sep 26, 2011
Spell Check wrote:

Seriously, why do people put someones name up and then expect everyone else to talk shit? Is there really nothing better to do???

Well, this ins't Kristan, I'm sure she's probably not worried about the spelling. But, if you are barely literate, you should probably be focused on that, not what others are doing.
:)

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Sep 28, 2011
Spell Check wrote:

Maybe Kristan should get a job, one that doesn't involve selling pills. ;)
guy

Flat Rock, NC

#8 Dec 15, 2011
She is sexy with big titties
lala

Winfield, WV

#9 Dec 20, 2011
Well at least she's not an assholee like her brother!
haha

United States

#10 Dec 22, 2011
I think its funny that her brothers babys mom has no idea he does drugs!! Wow honey r u really that blind or u just don't want to face the truth?
yep

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 22, 2011
haha wrote:
I think its funny that her brothers babys mom has no idea he does drugs!! Wow honey r u really that blind or u just don't want to face the truth?
big pill head and apparently cheats too. really sad bc she's a sweet girl.
James from Balls gap

Boynton Beach, FL

#12 Dec 25, 2011
It is easier to sell dope i guess than go out and work an honest job. Milton has really gone downhill with all the lowlifes we have now. i remember when jen and deb casey was milton's worst problems.
Rachel

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2012
Whoo-hoo Kristen you finally made it to topix!!!! Seriously though, f u c k those meddling bitches, somebody needs to get a life and quit worrying about every one else. Ha. If you got something to say about somebody grow some balls and say it to their face, not over a stupid Internet forum.
curious

United States

#14 Jun 20, 2012
Why is her brother In jail
thin mint

Ardsley, NY

#15 Jun 21, 2012
I'll give her a job, I'll even supply the knee pads.
Rachel

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Theif and needle junkie in jail for stealing checks to buy drugs
dumbazz

Altavista, VA

#17 Jun 25, 2012
Poss with intent not stealing checks
Jennifer Lucas

Newville, PA

#18 Nov 7, 2014
I'd like to say a few things actually.... first and foremost you're talking about my family. Saying things that are untrue. Second... Chris got into some trouble in the past... but it was NOT drug charges. I'm extremely proud of how he's turned his life around. So don't run your mouth about my family when you obviously know nothing about them. Its apparent you don't know my family very well or you wouldn't be doing this. Chris and Kristan are like my brother and sister..... and anyone that has a problem with them... can take it up with me..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Hysell seen with another woman , Not the o... 4 hr Sam 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr what? 4,307
Reward 9 hr Saw with my own eyes 9
Mike Hysell Mason County Farm 23 hr Sam 16
Johnny Ray Black Wed Jjh 9
Sue terrace Wed Local 4
milton flea market Dec 11 interested 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance