gang in milton drugs break ins

gang in milton drugs break ins

Posted in the Milton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
remove head of snake

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 4, 2012
someone needs to shut down the gang in milton doing break ins and selling drugs.

remove the snake head (arrest and lock up), and the body will wither away.

anyone know who these people are? what part of town do we need to avoid?

report report report anything or anyone you see that is suspicious. i am sick of the town going to crap, but i am afraid to confront these thugs.
Going to council

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jun 4, 2012
City council meeting Tuesday June 5th 7:00
agree

Huntington, WV

#3 Jun 4, 2012
I also am afraid to go out it's a shame I have to live this way !
josh

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jun 4, 2012
let them try to take from me or mine. i am a LEGAL gun owner and have a concealed weapons permit. it they try to break into my house or harm one of my children it would be a bad day for this "gang". i am certainly not afraid of them and its a shame anyone has to be afraid in milton.
road btwen gomart sheetz

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 4, 2012
josh wrote:
let them try to take from me or mine. i am a LEGAL gun owner and have a concealed weapons permit. it they try to break into my house or harm one of my children it would be a bad day for this "gang". i am certainly not afraid of them and its a shame anyone has to be afraid in milton.
if u aint home, what can u do then? beware of the street near the "skatepark". u know, the road between go-mart n sheetz. heard of some sketchy activity in that area, just sayin. word.
ding

Elizabeth, WV

#6 Jun 4, 2012
oh you poor people, i hate to hear that it is that bed in Milton. Our little hometowns are going to hel. in a handbasket and our leaders seem to want to be clueless. Fight for your home, rights, property, safety and sanity. We can overcome these punks.
Is it real

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Who are the members?
Gang Activity

Ashburn, VA

#8 Jun 5, 2012
I was unaware that we had a 'gang' in Milton. I mean, I know all the thug-wanna-be's hang out together, but a 'gang'? I guess you could call them a gang. But who are they? How old are they? I thought all the house breaking into stuff was over? These punks need to have their a$$es beat! I'm not afraid of them, been here my whole life.
missduhmeanor

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Jun 5, 2012
is there anonymous tip line?
stop and think

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jun 5, 2012
missduhmeanor wrote:
is there anonymous tip line?
this forum is anonymous........if you know somthing put it up here, then we will all know who to avoid.
Someones Mother

United States

#11 Jun 5, 2012
stop and think wrote:
<quoted text>
this forum is anonymous........if you know somthing put it up here, then we will all know who to avoid.
or we could just beat there azz dont be a pussy about it fight for ur town....

and a GANG wtf its a bunch of little boys that think they are bad all they need is for a true red neck to stand up and beat that ass so whos the gang and me and my 4 wheeling boys will come into town from the ridge and show them whats up dont be scared its only a ass whooping
unknown

Dallas, TX

#12 Jun 5, 2012
Yea, who r they?
Vigilante justice

Ardsley, NY

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Someones Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
or we could just beat there azz dont be a pussy about it fight for ur town....
and a GANG wtf its a bunch of little boys that think they are bad all they need is for a true red neck to stand up and beat that ass so whos the gang and me and my 4 wheeling boys will come into town from the ridge and show them whats up dont be scared its only a ass whooping
I'd rather them go to jail instead if them possibly hurting you or someone else. For the record, I'm afraid to go down that road they wrote about between sheetz and go mart. Also heard to avoid a few places as you go out newmans branch just a lil ways. Scary times people.
Someones Mother

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jun 6, 2012
Vigilante justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather them go to jail instead if them possibly hurting you or someone else. For the record, I'm afraid to go down that road they wrote about between sheetz and go mart. Also heard to avoid a few places as you go out newmans branch just a lil ways. Scary times people.
The 2 area's that you are referring to are safe. Trust me. I have lived here my whole life and drive that way everyday when I come home from work. I also used to live out Newmans Branch and know exactly where you are talking about. Sad thing is, it's just a bunch of boys hanging out. I know them personally. You have nothing to be afraid of. They are just young guys with nothing to do. But I can assure you, they are not criminal. The cops know who all the boys are. It's not a secret.

Believe me when I say, you have nothing to fear. They are all good boys. People just see a group of young guys and assume the worst. Fact is, any of those boys would help anyone in a heartbeat. Please believe me on this one. They are all good kids.
Someones Mother

Ashburn, VA

#15 Jun 6, 2012
Someones Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
or we could just beat there azz dont be a pussy about it fight for ur town....
and a GANG wtf its a bunch of little boys that think they are bad all they need is for a true red neck to stand up and beat that ass so whos the gang and me and my 4 wheeling boys will come into town from the ridge and show them whats up dont be scared its only a ass whooping
BTW. I did not write this post. Someone stole my name.
Someones Mother

Ashburn, VA

#16 Jun 6, 2012
The 'gang' that you need to be concerned with is a little bit older, early to late 20's. The boys that you see out in the 2 area's of Go-Mart rd & Newman's Branch are a little bit younger, not much, but younger. I cannot stress this enuf, but they are NOT the 'gang' breaking into houses. So please don't be afraid of these area's. I'm really serious about this. I live out on the ridge, but my son hangs out with these boys. They are all good friends and have been for years. Yes, they smoke and like to have fun, but that's it. They don't steal or terrorize the public. If you ever have a problem with any of them, please let me know. I will take care of it. They listen to me. Known them since they were all little.
Someones dad

Ardsley, NY

#17 Jun 6, 2012
Someones Mother wrote:
The 'gang' that you need to be concerned with is a little bit older, early to late 20's. The boys that you see out in the 2 area's of Go-Mart rd & Newman's Branch are a little bit younger, not much, but younger. I cannot stress this enuf, but they are NOT the 'gang' breaking into houses. So please don't be afraid of these area's. I'm really serious about this. I live out on the ridge, but my son hangs out with these boys. They are all good friends and have been for years. Yes, they smoke and like to have fun, but that's it. They don't steal or terrorize the public. If you ever have a problem with any of them, please let me know. I will take care of it. They listen to me. Known them since they were all little.
Idk many 19-20 year old men who listen to much of anything.
Someones dad

Ardsley, NY

#18 Jun 6, 2012
I'm not being mean or smart mouthed either. Just stating most men that age think the know it all.
Someones Mother

Ashburn, VA

#19 Jun 7, 2012
Someones dad wrote:
I'm not being mean or smart mouthed either. Just stating most men that age think the know it all.
Yes, that is true, many of them know everything about everything and don't listen, but I'm serious, they do listen to me, or at least pretend to. They really are good boys despite their appearance.
Its all relative

Ashburn, VA

#20 Jul 10, 2012
People see a group of young guys and automatically assume the worst. Don't judge a book by it's cover. If you would actually talk to them, you would see what I'm talking about. The gang that you are referring to is just a group of friends. People complain that all kids do is stay inside playing video games, then complain when they get outside and walk around because Milton has NOTHING for ANYONE to do except go to the water park and play in butt water.

The group you need to be concerned about is Jackie Sargent, AK - Anothony Kelly, Derek Hutchison, Chris Holton, Brandon Hayes, and that whole mess of idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr I am a Jew woo hoo 4,189
Trump Supporters arent the sharpest knife in th... 6 hr pgh 150
Johns creek/Whitten Ridge Road 8 hr Wow 3
Do you want to get your concealed carry permit? 16 hr Buffalo bill 8
Amanda hot tail Morrison 19 hr Get real 17
Protesters get a beat down 19 hr Mighty righty 30
Advice from Police Department 22 hr Mighty righty 21

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages