Morgan an Logan Davis
bigbootyjudy

Charleston, WV

#67 Jul 19, 2011
morgan has a baby on the way.
smh

Glasgow, WV

#68 Sep 24, 2012
logan actually does not shoot up. just saying. i know her better than anybody. shes young right now and making a lot of dumb decisions but i see a brighter future for her. shes actually off all the drugs, and is getting help for herself. so back off bitches. at least she sees what she was doing wrong and now is trying to fix it. she is no longer with low life losers that think getting high is more important than life; and im proud of her. and idk what to say for morgan except it breaks my heart girl. you know youre better than this!
2 posts removed
yea

United States

#71 Oct 2, 2012
smh wrote:
logan actually does not shoot up. just saying. i know her better than anybody. shes young right now and making a lot of dumb decisions but i see a brighter future for her. shes actually off all the drugs, and is getting help for herself. so back off bitches. at least she sees what she was doing wrong and now is trying to fix it. she is no longer with low life losers that think getting high is more important than life; and im proud of her. and idk what to say for morgan except it breaks my heart girl. you know youre better than this!
I don't believe one word... I call bullshit
olldfriend

Charleston, WV

#72 Oct 13, 2012
they are both disgusting. they used to be such sweet pretty girls in elem.school. they will never get anywhere with anything that they are doing. ill be praying for them & for a change of lifestyle for them both nd for morgans babyboy. good luck girls.
tweek bird

United States

#73 Oct 14, 2012
morgan is with the biggest POS snitch of mason co andy quimby
Anonymous

Chesapeake, OH

#74 Jun 19, 2013
Came in both of them
yepyep

Hurricane, WV

#75 Jun 19, 2013
oh wow so loved this one truth hurts dont it sl**s? you wouldnt stop until you slept with my bf and britts bf you were gone bfor we could get there we'll meet up sometime this time your had thanks to you two we can no longer heve sex without protection,we have kids to raise and think about. Im clean and thought you should know hep-c is nothin compared to what your gonna get.
jusayin

Proctorville, OH

#76 Jun 20, 2013
yepyep wrote:
oh wow so loved this one truth hurts dont it sl**s? you wouldnt stop until you slept with my bf and britts bf you were gone bfor we could get there we'll meet up sometime this time your had thanks to you two we can no longer heve sex without protection,we have kids to raise and think about. Im clean and thought you should know hep-c is nothin compared to what your gonna get.
if ur men was happy they wouldnt be bangin these 2 beautiful girls, u aint gonna do nuthin but run ur mouth, leave'em alone and move on ha, at least when ur men was bangin them they had something to bang.... Love you Morgan & Logan:)
haha

Spencer, WV

#77 Jun 20, 2013
Infected pos just like there dad and yes they used to be good looking but not anymore there junkies and full of disease !!! Be careful they are Thieves and liars also !!!!
Busted

Potterville, MI

#78 Jun 20, 2013
Ol Logan didnt waste no time finding some peter when Stender got locked back up.shes a nasty stinking ass,she needs to go to the doc and find out what the stink is.smells like sumthin crawled up in her n died!
Psycho

Charleston, WV

#79 Jun 24, 2013
Who is she getting Peter off from now?? Lol
IMHO

Henderson, NV

#80 Jan 27, 2014
Wait, are we all talking about Samantha Shull again? So hot.
billybob

Oxford, OH

#81 Jan 29, 2014
I'd take either one of them. Both look beautiful. You know what they say , you only live once. I'd die happy with a good looking woman by my side. That is if they're not on dope and willing to relocate. Lol been out of state for a few years now. Visits remind me why I don't stay long though.
IMHO

Henderson, NV

#82 Jan 31, 2014
billybob wrote:
I'd take either one of them. Both look beautiful. You know what they say , you only live once. I'd die happy with a good looking woman by my side. That is if they're not on dope and willing to relocate. Lol been out of state for a few years now. Visits remind me why I don't stay long though.
Their twins right? Don't they come as a package deal?
billybob

Lewisburg, OH

#83 Feb 1, 2014
You'd think it was a tempting idea before thinking through all the negatives in a relationship such as that. You would be dealing with competing sisters, jealousy, pms torture, ungodly bathrooms including toilet paper getting used up like water, expensive dates, and that's probably just the tip of the iceberg. If you have one of them pissed of at you chances are the other one wouldn't be far behind. Although I seriously doubt either one of them would go for sharing one man instead of having their own, it just wouldn't work out in the long run. Could you imagine ending up in a relationship with two pregnant girlfriends? While living with them? That's more of a one night stand type of situation there IMHO. One woman is good enough for me (and my bank account, my sanity, ect.) Lmao
Hilarious

Buffalo, WV

#84 Feb 2, 2014
All three of those girls look they were rode hard and hung up wet. Seriously. They have that look about them that says, "I've done sexual favors for money." Like burnt-out hookers.
billybob

Detroit, MI

#85 Feb 3, 2014
At this point the question is who hasn't been screwed? I'd take a good looking woman I can get along with over a fat prude any day. So yeah, it doesn't bother me about the past. Only how things go in the here and now.
IMHO

Henderson, NV

#86 Feb 3, 2014
billybob wrote:
You'd think it was a tempting idea before thinking through all the negatives in a relationship such as that. You would be dealing with competing sisters, jealousy, pms torture, ungodly bathrooms including toilet paper getting used up like water, expensive dates, and that's probably just the tip of the iceberg. If you have one of them pissed of at you chances are the other one wouldn't be far behind. Although I seriously doubt either one of them would go for sharing one man instead of having their own, it just wouldn't work out in the long run. Could you imagine ending up in a relationship with two pregnant girlfriends? While living with them? That's more of a one night stand type of situation there IMHO. One woman is good enough for me (and my bank account, my sanity, ect.) Lmao
Yeah, twins that double up on dudes wouldn't be the best long-term relationship material. But 1 time would be good. One less thing on the bucket list.
trash

Saint Albans, WV

#87 Feb 3, 2014
Hope you guys like a case of hep c because that is what your gonna get.
IMHO

Henderson, NV

#88 Feb 3, 2014
trash wrote:
Hope you guys like a case of hep c because that is what your gonna get.
Jokes on you, I already got C - M. Wait, you don't suppose that got Hep N, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warrior Poets top 10 liberal hypocrisies 10 min First Princess Ly... 32
Ernie Mcclellan (Jun '15) 47 min Wondering 11
April dawn park 1 hr Tony 2 toes 12
We have a Winner 4 hr Uareaembarassment 7
michelle&bubby hysell 7 hr Curious 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Pop the Weasel 1,288
Jeep Sun Tony 2 toes 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages