Morgan an Logan Davis

Posted in the Milton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Culloden, WV

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Sister's! Big time junkie's, will sleep with anything. I sure wouldn't even trust them alone with my dog. Morgan is a f*ckn Wh*re she even wanted to sleep with me at one point, I told her HELL NO!! Logan you use to be okay now your a f*ckn Sl*t just like your sister, what a shame. Grow up girls before you end up with AIDS like kasey hamrick.
ASDFGHJKL

Stanley, NC

#2 Nov 12, 2010
lol my friend ask morgan if he could bend her over in like an hour of meeting her and of course she was like yeahh as long as we dont get caught but the worst part is she was in her boyfriends house slutttttt!

(he didnt f*ck her though)
JEALOUSBITCHES

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Nov 16, 2010
leave them alone i mean come on apparently they mean alot to you or you would not have taken the time to post this ridiculous shit. do you honestly have nothing better to do than shit talk about ppl behind their back on a computer where you dont have to worry about confrontation? get a fucking life and grow the hell up. i mean are you all like super ugly n fat n shit and just jealous that morgan and logan are a mans fantasy? i mean so what they like sex... um so does alot of women!!! you are so jealous either you want to BE them or you want to fuck them and your not getting either. grow up remove the dildo from your ass and please get a life outside of morgan and logan... they have lives and that seems to be all you can talk about... i think that means you are very intriged by these sexy twins one way or another
samantha

Sumerco, WV

#4 Dec 3, 2010
you scuzzies can talk about my gurls all you want. ilthem to death. my gurls for life.straight up. you guys can keep throwing our names around your just making our fan club bigger even if all of you are haters. lmfao
Dime

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2010
I really think u people that r talkin about these girls need to take a look at your life instead of judging others idk these girl but had heard about them. U all need to stop gossiping about other people cause ur skeltons r gonna come out sooner or later n if ur gonna take shit about someone at least have the balls to put ur name miltons full of dumbasses can't wait to move
l know

San Mateo, CA

#6 Feb 10, 2011
Their also rats. What I heard is that Mr Fugit that was busted for a meth lab was turned in and set up by Morgan and Logan Davis.
disappointed

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Feb 11, 2011
can't find em on facebook
ItsKasey

Huntington, IN

#8 Feb 11, 2011
This is Kasey Hamrick. First off Logan and Morgan are pretty kick ass girls to chill with, everyone talking shit is obviously jealous. Second of all, I don't have AIDS. I'll be more than willing to go get tested again and post the results at CIS lmao. But go figure someone would say that within a week of me moving out of town. If you want to say something learn to say it to our faces :)
1 post removed
bahahah

United States

#10 Mar 9, 2011
Pretty kick as$ girls yeah right! They r both hep c postive nd need to go back to there mommys nd quit give that crap around the ridge nd hurrican nd mason county! These girls need the teeth busted down there troat! If I was there mom nd dad they wouldn't b out here with 25 nd 40 year old men! These girl are junkies nd always lookin for meth coke crack pills ext! Some one beat the hell out these lil hos
lol

Hurricane, WV

#11 Mar 9, 2011
thats so funny!!! ya'll know they have 3-somes with dudes n actually f*ck eachother!!! there f*ckin sisters!! literally!!! thats so nasty!!! o n the whole thing with jerry fugit gettin snitched on by them, thats funny i bet they was f*ckin him for crank n he didnt run his batch off quick enough for them :) dam junkies, get the riggs out ur arms!
hahahha

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2011
That's right to the lol! One of them is with my girls baby daddy nd she won't let her sone around none off them! She said u seem pretty kick ass
lol

Hurricane, WV

#13 Mar 10, 2011
lol, whos her baby daddy?? and yea i am kick ass :) but i dont get on here to talk shit like everyone els...i just speak the truth, and i dont blaim her one bit for not lettin her kid around them, i actually know someone that has kids by a guy that morgan dated and morgan actually got mad n had the nurve to talk shit about her wanting to fight her becouse she was jelouse that he wouldnt have a baby with her. aint that just so retarted!!! aint none of them need kids, they would probly end up cuttin teeth on a rig...lol.
I love this girl

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2011
I love you morgan rae I don't care what she says about you...she's not important. She's a hipocrit that holds my son over my head and she has a husband and she needs to grow up and move the fuck on cause ill never be with her again. She calls you a whore but she's the one with 4 kids 3 babydaddys and on her second marriage. Who the fuck is childish enough to think its funny to get u kicked out of ur own aunts funeral.she sure does. I love you morgan and I'm gonna marry you and have babys with you. I know your not a junkiee and u don't touch that shit. Your my everything and u mean more to me than she ever will. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and you only and I wish jelous bitches would stay outta my life and live their own! I love you morgan.
morgan

United States

#15 Mar 11, 2011
I'm a princess and I get what I want if you can't tell. I got the man I want and guess what... He wants me too. He said forever and I did too. He gives me anything I want and he knows how to keep me happy. And apparently I make him happy too:) Thaddeous Martin Reams...I love the way you love me. I can't see how I'm ever gonna love him more than I already do. He makes me the happiest girl alive. And quite frankly I love his so-called "lil-d*ck" I think someone just has an enormous twat. Lmfao. But its all good... He's all mine and that's how its gonna stay. As a matter of fact I absolutly love my life and he's the greatest part. Btw- he asked me to marry him...and of course I said yes! How could my life get any better?:) don't hate the player, hate the game!
go you

Seattle, WA

#16 Mar 11, 2011
props to you morgan. you made everyone on here look like fools. i am so glad you posted that. i bet you will have a lovely marriage. best wishes to you and your man!
joe

Littleton, WV

#17 Mar 11, 2011
how do i meet these chicks
livinitup;;

Stanley, NC

#18 Mar 11, 2011
Wow this us funny I used to go to school with them and I was actually good friends with them, but damn this is too funny Morgan u sure know how to pick em little petie ain't much damn u sure did down grade to tad eww!! I mean broke low Life's must just be your thing..
morgan

United States

#19 Mar 13, 2011
Uhh whoever the f*ck u think you are... Well your not! It doesn't matter if someone has money or not...its about the way you feel when your with them and the way they treat you FYI! So if you don't like me or my man... You can absolutley go f*ck yourself!
creator

United States

#20 Mar 13, 2011
Morgan I hope you don't kiss your mom with that mouth
skank!
morgan

United States

#21 Mar 13, 2011
Actually I think my boyfriend is a fuckingg faggott. Sometimes after he's done fuckingg me I won't even know he started... Damn that dickk is little, peace bitchess I got some meth to bang. Don't hate me cause you ain't me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethan scarberry 3 hr Aaron D 9
Bruce hysell 6 hr nice guy 20
Rachel Kinder What a joke 14 hr for real 13
Barkers Ridge Road 14 hr lived out there 2... 13
Sage of wisdom (Apr '16) 20 hr The Last Warrior ... 115
Evils of planned parenthood Wed The Last Warrior ... 3
courtney moody Tue chunkygurl.x 3

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance