Crazy J

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I saw his nasty azz Saturday in Milton, go home needle junkie! No one wants your Hep C around our children.
ha!

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Crazy J wrote:
I saw his nasty azz Saturday in Milton, go home needle junkie! No one wants your Hep C around our children.
I couldn't agree with you any more! him and his nasty ass girlfriend are going to watch each other slither away into nothing becuz they are both so disgustingly nasty! their reputations are so horrible around Milton I would probably move far far away if I were them, just even saying their names disgusts anyone! even KNOWING their names! lol I would hate to be so disgusting everyone in milton knows them by how gross and how they are nothing but bums and needle junkies it's so funny that dumb bit*h really went around saying she carried a "card" for the pick lines in her arm just so she could shoot up her dope!! hahahahahha how gross is that? they're both so gross that they stink so bad! I wonder if they even take baths? it's quite disturbing to see them walking around town like GO AWAY far away from this town, they have hep c and hard to tell what else. we don't want you nasty f*cks spreading your nastiness around town or hell even looking our way is bad enough! cops and Milton town need to run these nasty, skanky, shooting up, pieces of sh!t out of our town. people like PAM and CHRIS are the reason WHY no
one can feel safe or feel safe for children to be outside! heard he has a little boy, I feel so so so sorry for that child, who knows if chris even takes care of him! hahahahah dumb question you know he's too worried about his drugs or his needles to be any of somewhat a decent "father" lmao!!! get outta town needle junkies so us tax paying, good citizens of Milton dont have to worry about you all spreading your nasty diseased, needle junkie, pieces of GARBAGE, nastiness around :):):):):)
dumbb!tch

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

oh hey pam, next time you wanna talk shit.. DO SOMETHING.. don't talk about it, be about it! oh and the next time you wanna bring up "kids" then LETS TALK ABOUT HOW you never even took care of your kids you dumb needle junkie bumming whore. your 40 something with a 20-30 something year old boyfriend, you all have NO JOBS, NO HOUSE, and NO CAR HAHAHAHAHA.. you all have such miserable lives! I would literally move away just to start over so no one knew how much big of a piece of sh!t you all are.. everyone who's posted about you all are saying NOTHING BUT THE GODS HONEST TRUTH.. especially the "slithering away part" LOLOLOLOL DUMB ASS FUCK!NG P!ECES OF NEEDLE JUNKIE SKANK ASS PPL. go get a f*cking life instead of living place to place and spreading your alls diseases around. no wonder everyone talks sh!t about you all and hates you all. I would actually and honestly hate myself too if I were you or was dating someone like him. ya know who this is, you got my number, hit me up sometime if ya wanna start running ur mouth again cu*t!! till then, see ya (MAYBE)(PROBABLY NOT) hahahahha ON THE FLIP SIDE HOE!
1 post removed
knows

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Monk hasnt always been a bad person its was 5 years ago but hes damn good in bed at least then
CrushNToot

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Um, no, he is NOT good in bed! Trust me. And this was about 9 to 10 yrs ago. He is sloppy and a little too excited. One of those that I wish I could forget! Then he cheated on me the same week! Wassup with that? I'll tell you wassup, he's nasty! I'm just glad I didn't catch anything!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Milton Forum right now

Search the Milton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Shull 8 min wishing 28
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 47 min fitness-guru 54,194
lowlifes on topics 1 hr lydvjvf 1
lesbians 1 hr loverfromwayback 1
madyson fairburn 1 hr loverfromwayback 22
I want to hook up with the guy who drives a red... 2 hr loverfromwayback 9
madyson fairburn 2 hr loverfromwayback 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Milton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000