Chris MONK Davis
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
What Now

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2012
So what did the idiot do this time? He's in Western Regional Jail. Prolly got caught shootin' up in front of children again at the community park.
noooo

New York, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2012
Meth lab its in the paper
Guy

Ona, WV

#3 Apr 8, 2012
Get a job you worthless piece of sh*t!
high ho high ho

Logan, WV

#4 Apr 8, 2012
its off to jail ya go chris! bout time now if only the other davises will get caught
What Now

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2012
high ho high ho wrote:
its off to jail ya go chris! bout time now if only the other davises will get caught
What other Davis's?
not joking

Hurricane, WV

#6 Apr 8, 2012
chester is his dad all duggies
hmmm

New York, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2012
Is his woman's name Pam?
tweet tweet rockin robin

Hurricane, WV

#8 Apr 8, 2012
April 07, 2012 @ 07:40 AM

2012/The Herald-Dispatch

Herald-Dispatch.com

BARBOURSVILLE — Several people were incarcerated early Saturday morning in the Western Regional Jail in Barboursville, facing felony charges.

The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office brought in four people at 4:45 a.m., although it’s unknown as of 7:30 a.m. if their charges are related.

Charles Elders, 37, was charged with attempting to operate a drug lab and a felon in possession of a firearm.

Christopher Dale Davis, 31, was charged with attempting to operate a drug lab.

Brandi Nicole Apple, 34, was charged with child neglect with risk of injury.

Richie Allen Dailey, 42, was charged with child neglect.

Bond was denied for all of them, pending an arraignment later Saturday morning.
not joking

Hurricane, WV

#9 Apr 8, 2012
pam is with everybody that will lay with her and give her drugs
i know

Elizabeth, NJ

#10 Apr 9, 2012
not joking wrote:
pam is with everybody that will lay with her and give her drugs
I can see that happening I've actually see it happen before
Chris PUNK Davis

United States

#11 Apr 10, 2012
Ru talking abt his mom?

He's outta jail now! Lock up ur medicine cabinets!
unknown

Capitol Heights, MD

#12 Apr 20, 2012
Yea, no sh*t him and pam also like ripping people off and chris is snitchn and so is pam, not to mention a damn theif too. They ripped two people one week then turned around &did to more two people. DON'T TRUST THEM CHRIS IS WANTN TO WEAR WIRE! And she left nephrew in jail spent his bail money that suppose to get him out this past weds.
real bright

Hurricane, WV

#13 Apr 20, 2012
goes to show what she thinks of michael slick is blood munk is cock . i guess she gave up incest for the kid poor slick will go back to the pen and brooke wont have her dad but pammy will have her dick
Whoa

Ashburn, VA

#14 Apr 21, 2012
I thought Monk was older than 31, he sure looks it!

U mean his mom, that old lady, is a pill head theif?

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree then does it?

Ya, I heard Monk the Punk is ratting as well. Gotta get outta trouble some how. I just feel sorry for Slick, he's good ppl despite some of the choices he makes.
Whoa

Ashburn, VA

#15 Apr 21, 2012
Slick is one of the ones who never hit on me when all of my boyfriends other 'friends' did. Needless to say, Monk was one of them!

They aren't friends anymore!
unknown

Capitol Heights, MD

#16 Apr 21, 2012
I hear ya! She even stole money from richie and brandi the nite they got arrested. That money was suppose to went for the kids. And they told her that. She NEVER TOOK IT OVER TO HIS BROTHERS HOUSE! SHE SPENT IT ON EITHER HER DRUGS OR TO GET HER SNITCHN ASS BOYFRIETND OUT OF JAIL. Who would steal money from kids. Brandi & richie are actually really good people. They have good hearts, they helped people out, if someone was starving they would make sure u got food in ur belly. They love their kids very much. It's a shame this happened to her. Monl and pam will get theirs sooner or ltr. CARMA'S A B**CH.!!!!! HANG IN THERE BRANDI!

“The Sea of Despair”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

The Great Pile of Manure

#17 Apr 26, 2012
Another O
brooke

Saint Albans, WV

#18 May 1, 2012
unknown wrote:
Yea, no sh*t him and pam also like ripping people off and chris is snitchn and so is pam, not to mention a damn theif too. They ripped two people one week then turned around &did to more two people. DON'T TRUST THEM CHRIS IS WANTN TO WEAR WIRE! And she left nephrew in jail spent his bail money that suppose to get him out this past weds.
Yea thats my dad she was supposed get out shows what a aunt she is
brooke

Saint Albans, WV

#19 May 1, 2012
Wtf man this is slicks daughter! Y'all needs stop talkin bout my dad except for the good talkers! Ha all y'all talkin shit bout u dad needs back off! Like foreal!
Get em girl

United States

#20 May 2, 2012
Ur daddy is gonna take care of all these ppl talkin sh!t - dont u worry about that! Let em keep talkin cuz they are only diggin their own grave!

But u all can talk abt Monk all u want! It's all his fault that Slick is in all the trouble he's in and I can't wait for him to bust that Punk Monk in his mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Ben Harshbarger 1 hr Informer 11
What is Milton become ?? DRUG CITY 3 hr Ol one nut 12
City of Milton 3 hr Tony2toes 6
News Erick Dieckman returned to Cabell County to fac... (Oct '09) Mon mclami1970 20
raeven/brandon shull Mon pixie 9
stolen dog Dec 5 Frog 2
haley scarberry Dec 5 Frog 2

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages