Next Last
Joe

Oakvale, WV

#1 Aug 6, 2013
What has tom got them doing pulling every body over
unreal

Altavista, VA

#2 Aug 6, 2013
they need to be worried about the darn drug problem instead of writing tickets to working people. idiots!
strange

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Aug 6, 2013
They have to pay for the new cruisers they are gonna be getting.
Jimmy

Hurricane, WV

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Gonna be getting? How about they already have? There was an invisibly marked Milton cruiser turning into bank the other day. It's a solid black brand new Ford and you can barely see Milton Police on it if ya look from an angle. Looks like a basic sedan going down the road.
strange

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Yea and they are getting 2 more just like it.
HAHA

Emmaus, PA

#6 Aug 7, 2013
We need to file a petition against the for harassing everybody. Motherfuc$in pigs
milton mom

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Aug 7, 2013
Abide by the law and you won't get pulled over they are just doing their job
just sayin

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Aug 7, 2013
Well I guess if your not breaking the law you don't have to worry bout being pulled over, and if you got a problem how they are patrolling the streets you should go to the academy and get yourself a badge if you can do better!!! But just like every one else on here you just like to bitch lol and they do worry about the drug problem but the way the judicial system is set up they can't hold them
wow

Nitro, WV

#9 Aug 7, 2013
they need to serve and protect instead of rip people off, Huntington cops are cooler
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Aug 7, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Well I guess if your not breaking the law you don't have to worry bout being pulled over, and if you got a problem how they are patrolling the streets you should go to the academy and get yourself a badge if you can do better!!! But just like every one else on here you just like to bitch lol and they do worry about the drug problem but the way the judicial system is set up they can't hold them
Spoken by a true piggy!
elmer

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Aug 7, 2013
police need to be on us 60 tomorrow am near pinehaven write tickets for all on cell phones
citizen411

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Aug 7, 2013
It sounds to me like they are doing their job!
just sayin

Hurricane, WV

#13 Aug 7, 2013
True piggy? Lol no just friends w them but if your getting harassed then there's a reason dumb ass or just a dick...but if you know what's best for this town and how to patrol this town then get yourself a badge and quit bitching how they do theirs
msg

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Aug 7, 2013
wow wrote:
they need to serve and protect instead of rip people off, Huntington cops are cooler
move to Huntington
1 post removed
Heehee

Rochester, PA

#16 Aug 7, 2013
I talked to the cops they said keep crying it makes it much funnier when they pull you over.
city dweller

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Aug 8, 2013
Heehee wrote:
I talked to the cops they said keep crying it makes it much funnier when they pull you over.
Lol. I love this post! Made me chuckle.

I have noticed the police are a lot more visible and frankly, I am happy to see it. I hope they keep up the GREAT work. It is not like they are pulling people over for no reason. Simply follow the laws and you will NOT have a problem.

The new cruisers are kick a$$ by the way. Sweet looking rides.

Keep up the good work officers!
HAHA

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Aug 8, 2013
They need to do something with the drugs. They r just trying to make more money to line the city officials pockets
1 post removed
millie

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Aug 8, 2013
Pulling people over is part of their job too!
unreal

Altavista, VA

#21 Aug 8, 2013
cure the drugs not working people. thats the problem its all about the money and not helping with the real issue.
busted

Nitro, WV

#22 Aug 8, 2013
Heehee wrote:
NARC!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
georgia ave 3 hr Thug 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Fairlady 4,142
Bruce hysell 14 hr Hooligan 17
Looking for Pops 16 hr Kris 4
Democrats lose two more elections 17 hr Mighty righty 1
tracey (hudson) rowsey Tue te 05o6 6
What will liberals do when Trump found innocent Tue Mighty righty 175

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance