Defendant drunk during trial

Defendant drunk during trial

There are 27 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jan 26, 2008, titled Defendant drunk during trial. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A man on trial for allegedly shaking and injuring his infant son was taken from the courtroom in handcuffs Friday after a portable breath test showed he was under the influence of alcohol during his trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#27 Mar 26, 2010
I'm not a cop. And don't just chastise me. I am not the only one that uses salty language. And I haven't seen any Mifflinburg school news posted. Except me venting the fact that the school board is sending local tax money out of state.
Bigger Joe

Buffalo, NY

#28 Mar 26, 2010
BigJoe17844 wrote:
Okay, before anyone decides to say that that is Big Andy. IT'S NOT! First of all, since he doesn't have an account the name of the locality in which he is at would come up under his name as the town in which he is actually in. Since that came up "Maidenhead, UK" obviously it's not the same Andy. Just some shithead who has nothing better to do than stick his nose in where it doesn't belong.
Funny

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#29 Mar 27, 2010
Bigger Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Funny
Glad to have been your comic relief.
Harvey Cwrdlanguage

United States

#32 Aug 15, 2010
I was not drunk driving.
Gimmy

Thailand

#33 Aug 15, 2010
I just had one beer.
stupid

United States

#34 Aug 15, 2010
Tom Orndohrf wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, watch your language on here. My children come on here to read about their school news. You being a cop, you would think that you'd have a sense of morality.
why in the hell would you let children on this sight its nothing but bad stuff writin on here
uncle bill

AOL

#35 Aug 15, 2010
this stupid guy is nothing compared to the dumm a** who went to the state police drunk to pick up his son who had been arested for dui .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blank Spaces on Ballots Nov 8 Election Results 1
Greg Drollinger Gets Patrolman of the year? (Feb '09) Jul '16 Amos Chipotle 3
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun '16 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. (Feb '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Nikita Bastian (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karma 4
a question (May '09) Apr '16 Craig 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages