Defendant drunk during trial

Defendant drunk during trial

There are 27 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jan 26, 2008, titled Defendant drunk during trial. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A man on trial for allegedly shaking and injuring his infant son was taken from the courtroom in handcuffs Friday after a portable breath test showed he was under the influence of alcohol during his trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

Pittston, PA

#1 Jan 26, 2008
Only one word needed ( JACKASS )
Christina

Mercersburg, PA

#2 Jan 26, 2008
Yeah...and another word (loser)
CAROLYN

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2008
HE DESERVES THE MAXIMUM SENTENCE FOR HIS ACTIONS!
MOM

Waldo, OH

#6 Jan 28, 2008
HAMMER THIS LOSER
BigJoe

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2010
Wow! This guy should be shot for shaking his baby. He then should be drawn and quartered for showing up drunk. That's plain disrespectful!
right

Hanover, PA

#8 Jan 30, 2010
CAROLYN wrote:
HE DESERVES THE MAXIMUM SENTENCE FOR HIS ACTIONS!
I agree....but the problem is....The maximum sentence will probably be another slap on the wrist.
BigJoe

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2010
It's unconscionable for any adult to mistreat their child. Brent Sherwood should be a case in point. This guy beat his 4 year old step daughter to death. I want to be the guy who flips the switch (pushes the plunger in PA's case). There's no excuse for child abuse. If convicted, I want at least 30 years for this guy. If the kid dies as a result of his/her injuries, then put dad to death.
dia

Schnecksville, PA

#10 Jan 30, 2010
BigJoe wrote:
Wow! This guy should be shot for shaking his baby. He then should be drawn and quartered for showing up drunk. That's plain disrespectful!
Well,, Hello,again,,Big JOE ,,,lol,,, what''a ya; knw ,,, defending RAPIST"S You Didnt get this excited ,,,huh,,,so who r u BIG JOE '' FRIEND OF BIG ANDYS ,, RAPIST .........! So,, I guess Now your the judge an jury !!!HUH ,,ur so violent here what happen to innocent untill proven guilty ,,,huh,,,,''' sorry to hear about this crazy person with the baby ,,,, another sad story ,,
dia

Schnecksville, PA

#11 Jan 30, 2010
BigJoe wrote:
It's unconscionable for any adult to mistreat their child. Brent Sherwood should be a case in point. This guy beat his 4 year old step daughter to death. I want to be the guy who flips the switch (pushes the plunger in PA's case). There's no excuse for child abuse. If convicted, I want at least 30 years for this guy. If the kid dies as a result of his/her injuries, then put dad to death.
I agree 100%,, percent ''same goes out to the rapist your friends with ;BIG ANDY KEISTER ,,,BIG ANDYS !!!! A HELLO,,....HOW ABOUT THIS SICKO '' THEY ALL NEED TO BE PUT ON A PRIVATE ISLAND AN LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER OFF !!!!!! GOOD DEADS DONE DIRT CHEAP ,,,,,,lol
BigJoe

Milton, PA

#12 Jan 30, 2010
I know where you're coming from Dia. I'm not gonna argue with you on this one. But this particular case has nothing to do with Andy's. I agree, this one should be burned alive at the stake. Mistreating ones own flesh and blood with no remorse or respect. I lost two kids through miscarriage (I left it out on purpose). I know if I had those two kids, no way in hell I'd mistreat them.
dia

Schnecksville, PA

#13 Feb 12, 2010
BigJoe wrote:
I know where you're coming from Dia. I'm not gonna argue with you on this one. But this particular case has nothing to do with Andy's. I agree, this one should be burned alive at the stake. Mistreating ones own flesh and blood with no remorse or respect. I lost two kids through miscarriage (I left it out on purpose). I know if I had those two kids, no way in hell I'd mistreat them.
so mr caring ,,, lol ,, is that why your defending a rapist,,lol,, ur 2 much,,,,u stood by an help;d condone this bs mmmm you work for big andy ,,, an need that job as so do they an they hav lost alot of ther business,,, way to go ,,, all that support went right down they ole toilet !!!!!!!!!!
BigJoe

Ephrata, PA

#14 Feb 12, 2010
The difference is that the District Attorney decided that there is enough evidence to proceed to trial on this case. As with Andy, no such evidence exists or he would have started criminal proceeding by now.

How long does it take? In The Commonwealth of PA v. Michael Kuhn (CP-14-CR-0001893-2007) the rape occurred on July 4, 2007. He was arrested and confined to the Centre County Prison without bail on October 1, 2007. That is just under 3 months. This included DNA matching.

Your initial claims of the rape happening were listed as Jun 20, 2009. Which by my math is nearly 7 months ago. By the above illustration, the DNA test should have been done (they don't take that long) and arrests should have been made.

Based on this information, it is my belief that "V" is bitter and resentful and therefore will say anything negative to get attention.

Andy is not a rapist. "V" is a liar.
Ears

Singapore, Singapore

#15 Feb 27, 2010
The whole town is a bunch of nothings anyway.
BigJoe

Turbotville, PA

#17 Mar 9, 2010
(eyes snap open and jaw hits floor)

Wowo

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 23, 2010
That should end with "is" not "id. Damn!
dia

Schnecksville, PA

#22 Mar 23, 2010
I/QUOTE]
Andy

UK

#23 Mar 24, 2010
Bigjoe has a nice booty.

Location hidden

#24 Mar 26, 2010
Okay, before anyone decides to say that that is Big Andy. IT'S NOT! First of all, since he doesn't have an account the name of the locality in which he is at would come up under his name as the town in which he is actually in. Since that came up "Maidenhead, UK" obviously it's not the same Andy. Just some shithead who has nothing better to do than stick his nose in where it doesn't belong.

Location hidden

#25 Mar 26, 2010
Which reminds me. Mine keeps coming up Lewisburg, gotta change it AGAIN to Mifflinburg. Stupid topix. Can't get it right.
Tom Orndohrf

Oley, PA

#26 Mar 26, 2010
BigJoe17844 wrote:
Okay, before anyone decides to say that that is Big Andy. IT'S NOT! First of all, since he doesn't have an account the name of the locality in which he is at would come up under his name as the town in which he is actually in. Since that came up "Maidenhead, UK" obviously it's not the same Andy. Just some shithead who has nothing better to do than stick his nose in where it doesn't belong.
Hey, watch your language on here. My children come on here to read about their school news. You being a cop, you would think that you'd have a sense of morality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Drollinger Gets Patrolman of the year? (Feb '09) Jul '16 Amos Chipotle 3
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun '16 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. (Feb '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Nikita Bastian (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karma 4
a question (May '09) Apr '16 Craig 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
ACF to lay off 300 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Pogo 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages