Milton mayor's eyes open for changes

Milton mayor's eyes open for changes

There are 58 comments on the Danville News story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Milton mayor's eyes open for changes. In it, Danville News reports that:

For the last 15 years, a familiar face has been seen driving the streets of Milton looking to make improvements.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Danville News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#49 Mar 27, 2010
dia wrote:
<quoted text> ;; OH please !! let me admitt to my wrong ;;; pr DID NOT AND NEVER HAS '' work;d for milton PD .......... now that would be an embarrassment to the MPD ..........HE HE MOST CERTAINLY WAS DISCHARGED FROM MIFLINBURG HE :D DRIVE BY MY DAUGHTERS HOUSE AN STALK HER ,,WHILE PR HAD MY OTHER DAUGHTER BAC HOME TAKEN CARE OF KIDS AND CLEANING;;;KEPT HER CAGED UP , LOCKED UP AND ,,ME DRUNK ,,, NOW THATS HILARIOUS,,, YOUR A COMPLETE MORON ..LMAO ,,, SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME ,, I DONT DRINK JACKASS !!!!!!! ANY ONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ME..KNOWS THAT I DONT DRINK AND I DONT DO DRUGS ,,THER YA GO BIGGY PANTS !!!!!! GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO ARGUE WITH << FOR IM DONE REPEATING MYSELF OR PROVING MYSELF TO A BIG FAT NOBODY !!!!!! BESIDES No-ONE LIKES YOU << MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT MOVING AWAY <,,,LOL YEAH FAR FAR AWAY !!!!! THE END !!!!!!!!!!
I know the Mifflinburg police force, Preston Robbins was not, repeat, not a member.

End of flipping discussion.

Location hidden

#50 Mar 27, 2010
dia wrote:
AND ,, YES ,,PRESTON ROBBINS WAS A STRIPPER ;; DROID ROID ''' DRESS"D IN HIS G_STRING AND HANDING DRINKS OUT ,, I WONDER IF HE HAS TO STUFF ,,, LMAO FOR HE"S BEEN DOING ILLEGAL STEROIDS FOR SO LONG THE OUT COME IS ABOUT (%85% HAVING PEANUTS !!!!!!!!! LMFAO ,,,,,AND BEING THIS IS WAY OFF THE SUBJECT OTHER THEN YOUR ALL GUILTY OF ONE THING << YOU WERE ALL THER THAT NIGHT AN ADMITTED TO BEING THERE ON THIS FORM << THIS POST IS ENDED HERE AND NOW << YOU DONT MATTER AND I DONT CARE << SO NOW YOU WONT GET ANOTHER COMMENT FROM ME <<<<<<< SO THE FUNS OVER << GO PLAY @ MICKY "D" S << THEY FOUND YOUR SIPPY CUP <<< AND THE CHANGE YOU HAD LEFT OVER FOR THAT $ 1 DOLLOR YOU MADE @ BIG ANDYS ,,,,,,,,,LMAO << NO FURTHER COMMENTS <<<<<<< <<<<<<<
I never said I was there. You're now putting words in my mouth. So shut yours, or I'll get a lawyer and sue the crap out of you for liable, slander, and defamation of character. Which means a court order for Topix to release your IP record, which will track you down. Then a court order to compel you and your kids to appear. Don't think I won't do it either.

Location hidden

#51 Mar 27, 2010
dia wrote:
AND ,, YES ,,PRESTON ROBBINS WAS A STRIPPER ;; DROID ROID ''' DRESS"D IN HIS G_STRING AND HANDING DRINKS OUT ,, I WONDER IF HE HAS TO STUFF ,,, LMAO FOR HE"S BEEN DOING ILLEGAL STEROIDS FOR SO LONG THE OUT COME IS ABOUT (%85% HAVING PEANUTS !!!!!!!!! LMFAO ,,,,,AND BEING THIS IS WAY OFF THE SUBJECT OTHER THEN YOUR ALL GUILTY OF ONE THING << YOU WERE ALL THER THAT NIGHT AN ADMITTED TO BEING THERE ON THIS FORM << THIS POST IS ENDED HERE AND NOW << YOU DONT MATTER AND I DONT CARE << SO NOW YOU WONT GET ANOTHER COMMENT FROM ME <<<<<<< SO THE FUNS OVER << GO PLAY @ MICKY "D" S << THEY FOUND YOUR SIPPY CUP <<< AND THE CHANGE YOU HAD LEFT OVER FOR THAT $ 1 DOLLOR YOU MADE @ BIG ANDYS ,,,,,,,,,LMAO << NO FURTHER COMMENTS <<<<<<< <<<<<<<
That's not a stripper you stupid broad, that's a shooter guy. Kinda like a shooter girl except when the strippers are there, we use guys. Besides he wore pants. Not a thong.

Location hidden

#52 Mar 27, 2010
Bigger Joe wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your point?

She's a liar. She's got some grudge against people and so she'll say anything to destroy them.
Milton Towers

Anonymous Proxy

#53 Mar 27, 2010
BigJoe17844 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a liar. She's got some grudge against people and so she'll say anything to destroy them.
Everyones just talking I've seen no proof.
dia

Schnecksville, PA

#54 Mar 27, 2010
BigJoe17844 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I was there. You're now putting words in my mouth. So shut yours, or I'll get a lawyer and sue the crap out of you for liable, slander, and defamation of character. Which means a court order for Topix to release your IP record, which will track you down. Then a court order to compel you and your kids to appear. Don't think I won't do it either.
ONCE AGAIN GOOD LUCK WITH THAT << FOR IF TOPIX HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE TRUTH <<< THEY WOULD OF DELETED IT << NO YOUR THE DUM ASS FOR YOU"VE ALREADY AMITTED TO BEING THER CANT KEEP TRACK OF YOUR OWN LIES <<< AND THE SAME GOES THERE FOR ME I CAN ALSO SUE YOU STUPID <<< LOL<< IT GOES BOTH WAYS << SO TRY ME !!!!! MATTER OF FACT I ALREADY REPORTED YOU <<< NOW GO DO WHAT YOU DO BEST << GETTING INTO OTHERS BUSINESS ,, THIS A FORM TO ALLOW OTHERS TO VOICE THER OPINION,,AND TO MAKE THE PUBLIC AWARE OF THOSE MONSTERS AS THE LIKES OF YOU << TAKE THAT TO THE BANK <<< GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SUIT << I DONT THINK IT FITS ,,,,LOL,,,,,,IT HAS NO JUSTIFICATION TO THIS MATTER << SO IF YA DONT LIKE WHATS BEING SAID ABOUT YOUR BUDS THATS ON YOU <<<LOL,,,, THEN DONT COMMENT AN GO AWAY !!!! OH YEAH SILLY THEY DONT HAVE THIS IN PA SO GOOD LUCK WITH THE BS YOU:VE DECIDED NOW ITS GONE TO FAR SO NOW WHAT BIGGY PANTS ,,,,GONE TO FAR AN NOW YOU WANT OUT ,,,,, OH WELL IT IS WHAT IT IS << TRUTH YA CANT SUE FOR THE TRUTH""" DONT THREATEN ME ,, I DONT SCARE EASY ,,,HAVE A GOOD DAY I KNOW I WILL << SO WATCH BEHIND YOU << IT COULD BE THE LAW OR A VERY MEAN GHOST !!!!!!!!!!
dia

Schnecksville, PA

#55 Mar 27, 2010
BigJoe17844 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a stripper you stupid broad, that's a shooter guy. Kinda like a shooter girl except when the strippers are there, we use guys. Besides he wore pants. Not a thong.
LMFAO << HE WAS WITH MY DAUGHTER FOR A FEW YEARS I :VE SEEN PICS OF HIM << AN I DONT CARE WHAT LIES YOU:VE STATED HERE WE HAVE THE PROOF <<< LOL<< IN HIS LITTLE TINY STRIPPER G_ STRINGS << SO U DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT << AN I"M NOT JUS PICKING ON ANYONE IN PARTICULAR<< I :M ONLY COMMENTING ON THE ASS NINE COMMENTS YOU:VE INVOLVED YOUR BIG NOSE IN <<< MINE YOUR OWN << WHAT A IDIOT <<<<
dia

Schnecksville, PA

#56 Mar 27, 2010
BigJoe17844 wrote:
<quoted text>
and making the stupid comment about me being a stupid broad ,, any way you want to call it ,, just shows everyone what you dont have ,,, lol,,, no morals or character ,, and once again go away ,, we dont like you and we know no one else likes you they just pretend to ,,,lol,,,,,,,,Your a pathetic individual,, poor sap !!!!!!
dia

Schnecksville, PA

#57 Mar 27, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No, not the current signs, the one there this past fall: "It be fall yo!". That's a portrayal of Ebonics, and it's funny to some people. Maybe Mayor David Cooney should create a sign for Mellie's Chicken Shack: "It be chicken yo!"
This biggy joe hasnt a clue hes; into everyones bs ,,!!! SHOULD YOU BE A THE DAY CARE !!!!! hey look over ther your sippy cup and change left over from your soda @ big andys ,,,lol,,, go away again noone likes you !!!!

Location hidden

#58 Mar 27, 2010
Defamation of character, slander, and libel are all civil torts remedied in court. A suit can be brought in PA.

You're the only one that doesn't like me. You're the only one who, when losing a argument, will insult them. I cite sources to my arguments. You simply insult the arguer. Of course, I should have listened to my mother who said, "Joe, never have a battle of wits with someone who is clearly unarmed." You are not only illiterate, but have no clue as to what you are doing.

Location hidden

#59 Mar 27, 2010
Milton Towers wrote:
<quoted text>Everyones just talking I've seen no proof.
That is my point exactly. She simply will argue on track and when she has someone argue against her she'll either lie or attack them as drug users. She likes to bloviate with no facts to fit her case.
gonads

UK

#60 Mar 27, 2010
BigJoe17844 wrote:
Defamation of character, slander, and libel are all civil torts remedied in court. A suit can be brought in PA.
You're the only one that doesn't like me. You're the only one who, when losing a argument, will insult them. I cite sources to my arguments. You simply insult the arguer. Of course, I should have listened to my mother who said, "Joe, never have a battle of wits with someone who is clearly unarmed." You are not only illiterate, but have no clue as to what you are doing.
Just try to bring it to me.

Location hidden

#62 Mar 28, 2010
gonads wrote:
<quoted text>Just try to bring it to me.
1) Don't know you.
2) Wasn't aimed at you.
3) I usually don't give kudos; however, anyone who uses "Gonads" as a handle...gets two thumbs up. That made my night.
gonads

London, UK

#64 Apr 5, 2010
BigJoe17844 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Don't know you.
2) Wasn't aimed at you.
3) I usually don't give kudos; however, anyone who uses "Gonads" as a handle...gets two thumbs up. That made my night.
No problem.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#65 May 26, 2010
lmao,,

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#66 May 29, 2010
gonads wrote:
<quoted text>Just try to bring it to me.
so whats that mean ''Just try to bring it to ?? to what an where ,,funny,,,lol,,,,and as I told big Joe I will not go on about this ,, subject any longer ,, have you heard about the officer who was just fired recently from milton PD ,,, I'm not going to reply to an idiot like big joe that is all over this topix and sticks his 2 cents ,,everywhere,' we do know him and he is a lier and a cheat and can threaten me all he wants it does him no justice ,,, good luck there in your life big joe ,, go get a life ,,,,oh yeah when you sign into topix ,, it does' state ''REMOVE ,, jus click on the ( X )jerk big joe so once again you dont know what the hell your talking about as usual... for I keep this one up for your boring entertainment ,,lmao ,,,,!!! And ''I have deleted my comments or subjects on TOPIX ,,,,,,,lol'' while you keep writing your stupid s**t ,, everyone that visits also know of you and they are laughing ther a**'s off @ u BIG JOE ;;AKA ;; BIGGY PANTS ,,,,,,,,
nunya

Lewisburg, PA

#68 Jul 14, 2010
Tom wrote:
You guys need Mayor Cooney from Mifflinburg. He posts signs written in ebonics for the people here that speak that.
Bahahaha!!! Get in where you fit in I guess! Now this is some funny shit! Thanks for the LMFAO today!
nunya

Lewisburg, PA

#69 Jul 14, 2010
BigJoe17844 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ignorant SOB who are you anyhow?? Try to involve me in your dumb shit and I guarantee you that will be your first mistake!!! I have absolutely nothing to do with your juvenile argumentative statements. I am a little more intelligent than that,but if you would like to have an educated debate Im always up for that, however it doesnt appear to me that you have the ability to do that! Your a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Drollinger Gets Patrolman of the year? (Feb '09) Jul '16 Amos Chipotle 3
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun '16 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. (Feb '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Nikita Bastian (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karma 4
a question (May '09) Apr '16 Craig 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
ACF to lay off 300 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Pogo 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages