Milton mayor's eyes open for changes

Milton mayor's eyes open for changes

There are 58 comments on the Danville News story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Milton mayor's eyes open for changes. In it, Danville News reports that:

For the last 15 years, a familiar face has been seen driving the streets of Milton looking to make improvements.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Danville News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dia

Whitehall, PA

#1 Feb 23, 2010
lmao,,, are you kidding me ,, then why is it there has been so many police reports ,, regarding those bars in milton TOPIX ,,,??? and all the trouble they have brought to your small town ,, an yes I've lived in this same area , for over 20 years ,, an I have seen an increase in crime ,, so check out the police reports ,, now ,, Im thinking that from those reports ,, crime is most certainly has risen ,,, I can not comprehend how you can make a statement like this ,,, lol,, no way ,, You making your way around town ,, I have 1 question ,,, DO YOU HAVE YOUR EYES CLOSED ,?? ONCE AGAIN GOING IN TO THIS BLIND !!! An the 2nd comment is ,, if ya;s got rid of the bad apples maybe ,, just maybe ,, it'll brighten up the town without fear ,, and maybe ,, good people and business's would come back ,,,jus a thought ,, for what ya;s have now is not working and after 15 years ,, its; not a strong town ,, an i wouldnt brag about it ,,,,
WtheF

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2010
Milton will always be nothing forever.
milton

Milton, PA

#3 Feb 28, 2010
what Happened to the Bars in milton topix...?
dia

Whitehall, PA

#4 Mar 1, 2010
look for it its still here,,,,,,,,,!
Milton Man

Lewisburg, PA

#5 Mar 3, 2010
Where? I can't find it.
Bonnie

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2010
i THINK THE MAYORS FULL OF SHIT
Milton Man

Milton, PA

#7 Mar 6, 2010
Bonnie wrote:
i THINK THE MAYORS FULL OF SHIT
He is your typical politician. Always blowing smoke up someone's ass!
Tom

Lewisburg, PA

#8 Mar 8, 2010
You guys need Mayor Cooney from Mifflinburg. He posts signs written in ebonics for the people here that speak that.
Milton Man

Mifflinburg, PA

#9 Mar 9, 2010
What we need is Judy Wagner, even that stupid tramp is a step up from what we have now.
BigJoe

Mifflinburg, PA

#10 Mar 12, 2010
What signs? The signs in his photo shop window? That's not ebonics. It's his idiotic attempt at humor.
Frank

Mifflinburg, PA

#11 Mar 13, 2010
BigJoe wrote:
What signs? The signs in his photo shop window? That's not ebonics. It's his idiotic attempt at humor.
No, not the current signs, the one there this past fall: "It be fall yo!". That's a portrayal of Ebonics, and it's funny to some people. Maybe Mayor David Cooney should create a sign for Mellie's Chicken Shack: "It be chicken yo!"
ten inches

United States

#12 Mar 13, 2010
milton wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/milton-pa/TJ4HI6E58J8P4H500# c1
ten inches

United States

#13 Mar 13, 2010

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 16, 2010
ten inches wrote:
That is not the topix forum we speak of. There were 160+ postings on the one we're "looking" for. It's probably been removed by Topix administrators.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 16, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No, not the current signs, the one there this past fall: "It be fall yo!". That's a portrayal of Ebonics, and it's funny to some people. Maybe Mayor David Cooney should create a sign for Mellie's Chicken Shack: "It be chicken yo!"
A white guy trying to use ebonics to look cool. Jesus. That's not right.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 16, 2010
The whole ebonics posting is in the wrong forum. I'm sure I posted it in the right one. But it's here...ignore it.
Frank

Mifflinburg, PA

#17 Mar 17, 2010
BigJoe17844 wrote:
<quoted text>
A white guy trying to use ebonics to look cool. Jesus. That's not right.
Well, first you say it was an attempt at humor, then you say "to look cool". But since he's mayor of Mifflinburg, quite probably it's to say, "this is what we don't want in Mifflinburg".
keley

Houston, TX

#18 Mar 17, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Well, first you say it was an attempt at humor, then you say "to look cool". But since he's mayor of Mifflinburg, quite probably it's to say, "this is what we don't want in Mifflinburg".
Thats your opinion.
Ken

Mifflinburg, PA

#19 Mar 18, 2010
keley wrote:
<quoted text> Thats your opinion.
we should let david cooney say waht he meant. send the news paper there to ask him.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 18, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Well, first you say it was an attempt at humor, then you say "to look cool". But since he's mayor of Mifflinburg, quite probably it's to say, "this is what we don't want in Mifflinburg".
No, the signs about photoshoping the girls butt, was the attempt at humor. The ebonics sign was the attempt to be cool. Keep it straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pennsylvania State Trooper Arrested in Child Se... (Feb '11) Jul '15 Miles 5
a question (May '09) Apr '15 Craig 9
Shop in Lewisburg Apr '15 UrbanPoster 1
homeless man in Lewisburg Apr '15 Mom4lyfe 2
Date of Prom 2015 Apr '15 Wondering 1
Any strip clubs near Milton? (Jan '10) Mar '15 Tay 8
Dog Tied Up, Abandoned Outside In Cold (Feb '15) Feb '15 animal lover 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages