Milton girl falls ill in school, dies

Milton girl falls ill in school, dies

There are 1 comment on the Dailyitem.com story from Feb 22, 2008, titled Milton girl falls ill in school, dies. In it, Dailyitem.com reports that:

“The regular schedule was put on hold for the rest of the day so we could help our students”

A middle school student died in a Lewisburg hospital late Wednesday morning after she became ill at school. via Dailyitem.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dailyitem.com.

danay knorr

Milford, PA

#1 Mar 18, 2008
i knew cassie it was ssooo sad i think you shouldnt post this because her entire family was effected of it. they dont need to relive it !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun 10 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Nikita Bastian (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karma 4
a question (May '09) Apr '16 Craig 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
ACF to lay off 300 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Pogo 1
News Pennsylvania State Trooper Arrested in Child Se... (Feb '11) Sep '15 Bat5hitcrazy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages