Hanover police arrest man for stabbing

Hanover police arrest man for stabbing

There are 2 comments on the The Citizens' Voice story from Aug 14, 2007, titled Hanover police arrest man for stabbing. In it, The Citizens' Voice reports that:

A 22-year-old man was arrested Monday for attempted homicide and aggravated assault in connection with a stabbing in Union County, according to state police at Milton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizens' Voice.

cassie

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Aug 15, 2007
honestly it doesnt seem like the whole story is there... i believe it was self defence!
Darius

Orlando, FL

#2 Aug 16, 2007
I read a couple articles on this one and they say he was choked with a shoe string before the stabbing. I’m no genius, but if some on in your back seat tried to choke with a shoe string and your only defense was a knife..... I think any one would stab the person who is trying to kill them, and then they say "he as left on the road". Duh... what was he suppose to do stand their with a man that tried to kill him, and then help him out?! And then after you almost lose your life to someone who attempted to take your life with a shoestring. you get arrested for attempted murder and aggravated assault! Yea I would be kind of of aggregated to that some tried to murder me in my own car. Come on! You cant get stabbed 6 or 7 times and then get up and choke some one with a shoestring. Obviously it was done prior to the stabbing. I claim self defense to and would like to hear more about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun 10 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Nikita Bastian (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karma 4
a question (May '09) Apr '16 Craig 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
ACF to lay off 300 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Pogo 1
News Pennsylvania State Trooper Arrested in Child Se... (Feb '11) Sep '15 Bat5hitcrazy 6

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages