Letter to the editor: Cat adoption we...

Letter to the editor: Cat adoption went smooth as can be

There are 6 comments on the Public Opinion story from Mar 7, 2008, titled Letter to the editor: Cat adoption went smooth as can be. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

The day after Christmas I awoke to find that my cat Patches had passed away in her sleep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

yet

Manahawkin, NJ

#1 Mar 8, 2008
All of my little furry friends have been saves from the CVAS, I seriously cant see why anyone would spend $200-$1000 dollars on an animal cause it has "papers".
I honestly feel that the shelter saves KNOW that you have saved them and really appreciate the life they have after words.
I know that the critters here are some of the most loving animals I have ever had, and like I said, all shelter saves.......
anon

Coatesville, PA

#2 Mar 8, 2008
Thanks for sharing the story! I think it's great that you chose a shelter friend and wish both of you much luck and years of companionship.
Notabeliever

Manahawkin, NJ

#3 Mar 8, 2008
yet- what words do you use that cause your critters to be appreciative?
Pippin

Carlisle, PA

#4 Mar 8, 2008
A great tribute to both Holly and to Patches, a
cat who was truly loved. It's so nice to read
about good experiences when so many people seem
delighted to come up with criticism.

Hope you have many happy years together!
purrs to you

New Bloomfield, PA

#5 Mar 8, 2008
Your story actually brought tears to my eyes, as I, too, was "paw-picked" by a shelter cat to be her "mom." My Claire "chose" me in the same manner way back in Dec. 1991 when I first moved to Chambersburg. She proved to be the most wonderful, loving cat I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and we miss her so. Having had 16 wonderful years with her, we lost her last year. Rest in Peace, Claire.
bradley poops

Abingdon, VA

#6 Oct 6, 2008
your cat didn't die of natural causes...I poisoned it...STOP stealing my mail!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikita Bastian (Oct '15) Feb '18 Ilike 5
News Blank Spaces on Ballots (Nov '17) Nov '17 Election Results 1
Greg Drollinger Gets Patrolman of the year? (Feb '09) Jul '16 Amos Chipotle 3
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun '16 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. (Feb '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
a question (May '09) Apr '16 Craig 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54

Milton Jobs

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages