DA: State trooper's nude webcam video...

DA: State trooper's nude webcam video meant for girl

There are 21 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 17, 2011, titled DA: State trooper's nude webcam video meant for girl. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A state trooper who thought he was chatting with a 13-year-old girl sent her a webcam video of him dancing in the nude, then urged her to delete any record of their conversation and conceal it from her mother, authorities said Thursday after charging him with crimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
God

York, PA

#3 Feb 17, 2011
Wow, I think I just becaame a victum of reading the Dumb nonsense above me. Is that supposed to be ebonics? Now Im glad they didnt allow it in our schools
peace

York, PA

#5 Feb 17, 2011
wow--way to bring shame to your family, pig!!! ha ha
HotelYorba

Mechanicsburg, PA

#6 Feb 17, 2011
I am shocked that a state trooper would do this, how sick. You can't trust catholic priests because they will fondle you and you can't trust judges now because they might beat you and now troopers, Hell I just might be safer with my perpetrator
john doe 000069

Sykesville, MD

#7 Feb 18, 2011
peace wrote:
wow--way to bring shame to your family, pig!!! ha ha
Always with the classy responses. If you wrote like a semi-normal human maybe someone would take you seriously. Pig? How old and stupid is that? Are you a 60's burnout?
Truth

Leola, PA

#8 Feb 18, 2011
HotelYorba wrote:
I am shocked that a state trooper would do this, how sick. You can't trust catholic priests because they will fondle you and you can't trust judges now because they might beat you and now troopers, Hell I just might be safer with my perpetrator
You can't lump them all into one category. Of all of the troopers in all of the states, one has gone bad. I don't think you can really say this is the case for ALL troopers. Same thing for the judges, one goes a bit off the wall for what we perceive as 'judge behavior' and now we should believe all judges are going to break our arms?
Stuff Happens

York, PA

#9 Feb 18, 2011
These perversions were always around. With today's modern electronic devices, we IMMEDIATELY hear about them. As was previously mentioned, the vast majority of folks are what WE perceived as to be somewhat normal (sorta, anyway). In years gone by, many of these acts were simply swept under the carpet. Everyone knows of a story, of 60/70 years ago (or longer), about some weirdo! Then again, read some posts on some threads. There were even many, no not just that one, POTUS who did strange things. Rest assured, it will pass. WARNING: Let US make sure WE do not get caught up in something stupid!
Pablo

Kleinfeltersville, PA

#10 Feb 18, 2011
What the he!! is wrong with people? A 13 year old? Gross!
hmmmmm

Gainesville, VA

#11 Feb 18, 2011
Don't these idiots get a clue from watching "To Catch a Predator?"

Since: Feb 11

Lancaster, PA

#12 Feb 18, 2011
I was wondering if anyone else does this. I like to sit in my basement wearing my biker chaps and no pants along with my leather vest and no shirt. I then watch re-runs of American Chopper and Sons of Anarchy. Needless to say, there's a lot of sticky furniture when I'm done.
XS club regular

York, PA

#13 Feb 18, 2011
Bill from Lancaster wrote:
I was wondering if anyone else does this. I like to sit in my basement wearing my biker chaps and no pants along with my leather vest and no shirt. I then watch re-runs of American Chopper and Sons of Anarchy. Needless to say, there's a lot of sticky furniture when I'm done.
Phew! Bet that cellar smells good! All that "touch DNA" on your boyfriends "Hershey Highway" soiled skivvies!

Lancaster, PA

#14 Feb 18, 2011
XS club regular wrote:
<quoted text>
Phew! Bet that cellar smells good! All that "touch DNA" on your boyfriends "Hershey Highway" soiled skivvies!
Did you read anything about boyfriends? I fly solo.
Bored

York, PA

#15 Feb 18, 2011
You'd think that the AP would know the difference between a District Attorney (DA) and the Attorney General's Office (AG). Since this case was investigated byt the AG's office, the headline should read "AG: State Trooper's Nude Webcam ..."
XS club regular

York, PA

#16 Feb 18, 2011
<quoted text>
Did you read anything about boyfriends? I fly solo.
Yea! That's what they ALL say (right Kenny)!
Kenny

New Freedom, PA

#17 Feb 18, 2011
XS club regular wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea! That's what they ALL say (right Kenny)!
He pretty much has to fly solo. Nobody else seems to want him. I'm surprised his posts don't generate those squiggly stink fumes you see in the comic strips. A sad little man indeed. Boring, too.

Lancaster, PA

#18 Feb 19, 2011
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
He pretty much has to fly solo. Nobody else seems to want him. I'm surprised his posts don't generate those squiggly stink fumes you see in the comic strips. A sad little man indeed. Boring, too.
Still trolling Myke, john doe etc...? You now bore me. I realize you are more obsessed than ever before. Just deal with the fact that I own you and nothing can be done. You're like the little runt dog biting at my ankles. Bill wins this battle.
Texas Hot Wiener

New Freedom, PA

#19 Feb 19, 2011
<quoted text>
Still trolling Myke, john doe etc...? You now bore me. I realize you are more obsessed than ever before. Just deal with the fact that I own you and nothing can be done. You're like the little runt dog biting at my ankles. Bill wins this battle.
You're clueless too! That's what makes it even better!
bad wolf

New Freedom, PA

#20 Feb 19, 2011
Wow! Was this guys name chester? The state trooper child molester?
Jim

Harrisburg, PA

#21 Feb 20, 2011
This sick bastard better do time for this. I know he will get a slap on the hands and be free to perv again.I'm sure the boys at the big house would love to watch his Lady Gaga dance.
Dugl

Middletown, PA

#22 Feb 20, 2011
peace wrote: wow--way to bring shame to your family, pig!!! ha ha
john doe 000069 wrote:
<quoted text>
Always with the classy responses. If you wrote like a semi-normal human maybe someone would take you seriously. Pig? How old and stupid is that? Are you a 60's burnout?
Einstine...you're off topic, posting in an out-of-state forum... now how stupid is that ? Let me guess...your game console is broken ?(LMAO)

Lancaster, PA

#23 Feb 20, 2011
Dugl wrote:
peace wrote: wow--way to bring shame to your family, pig!!! ha ha
<quoted text>
Einstine...you're off topic, posting in an out-of-state forum... now how stupid is that ? Let me guess...your game console is broken ?(LMAO)
It's "Einstein", dumbass! I mean, he was only one of the most brilliant human beings ever born. Why would you know how to spell his name correctly?
Since when do you have to be from PA to post? The Marylander's are the only one's even close to me in common sense and knowledge. People like you should stick to Facebook with your own kind. You offer nothing of substance and dumb down the entire site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Drollinger Gets Patrolman of the year? (Feb '09) Jul '16 Amos Chipotle 3
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun '16 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. (Feb '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Nikita Bastian (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karma 4
a question (May '09) Apr '16 Craig 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
ACF to lay off 300 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Pogo 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages