Milton Man Charged with Shooting 86-Y...

Milton Man Charged with Shooting 86-Year-Old Wife

There are 4 comments on the WHTM-TV Harrisburg story from Oct 20, 2006, titled Milton Man Charged with Shooting 86-Year-Old Wife. In it, WHTM-TV Harrisburg reports that:

A Northumberland County man is in custody, accused of killing his wife. Police say 86-year-old Faye Blake was shot to death at the Milton Towers in Milton just after midnight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHTM-TV Harrisburg.

Bev

AOL

#1 Oct 20, 2006
Many people at Milton Towers knew he was thinking about this. He had been talking about it for 2 or 3 weeks.

That many people knew what was going on and failed to notify anyone infuriates and shocks me.

I was told by 1 person "Well he just didn't tell the right person." Obviously they weren't the right people because they did nothing for this family in crisis.

Now what are they "the collective group of people who knew this was going to happen" doing? Gossiping about it.

Words cannot describe my anger at them for not acting by calling a mental health professional or telling someone in the office.

Bev
MARIE BRANISH

Murrells Inlet, SC

#2 Oct 20, 2006
I AM THE GRANDAUGHTER OF THE VICTUM, I AM VERY UP SET, THAT THEY WERE CRYING OUT FOR HELP,and there was know one there for them , HAD I HAVE KNOWN I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE, MYRTLE BEACH SOUTH CAROLINA. My grandmother was and always will be a loving part of my life.
Anonymous

Omaha, NE

#3 Oct 23, 2006
It is a very unfortunate situatuion for EVERYONE involved. Family, friends, and acquintances, WE are all greiving for Faye and praying for Jim.
It is though hard to say what someone could've or should've done. The only ones that know the full extent of their situation are Jim, Faye, and God. As they say...Unless you have walked a mile in their shoes...you have no way of knowing what You would have done.
We should not be dwelling on the what if's...but dealing with the now's.
Mil

Stamford, CT

#4 Nov 30, 2006
I can not beleive that the person from Omaha, Ne is condoning murder. I do not know anything about this event, but a woman was killed. She may have been sick, or very disabled. Or he may have become ill or disabled. I do not know. He probably loved his wife very much, and dreaded doing such an awful thing. I hope so.
However, this is a failure of society. People around had an obligation, born from simple humanity, to try to help. If the couple were unable to respond or see another way out, someone in the public domain should have been contacted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Drollinger Gets Patrolman of the year? (Feb '09) Jul '16 Amos Chipotle 3
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun '16 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. (Feb '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Nikita Bastian (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karma 4
a question (May '09) Apr '16 Craig 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
ACF to lay off 300 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Pogo 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages