Baby sitter accused of molesting child

Baby sitter accused of molesting child

There are 4 comments on the Dailyitem.com story from Sep 11, 2009, titled Baby sitter accused of molesting child. In it, Dailyitem.com reports that:

A Watsontown man was arraigned Thursday on charges he molested a 4-year-old child three weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dailyitem.com.

RUSERIOUS

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2009
I THINK IT IS A BUNCH OF [email protected]&T THAT THAT MAN FROM W-TOWN IS BEING CHARGED WITH HARMING HIS GRANDAUGHTER. HE WAS AT THEIR HOUSE THAT NIGHT THAT IT SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED WHY DIDN'T HER MOM GIVE HER A BATH? I DON'T THINK THAT EITHER HER OR HER MOM ARE QUITE RIGHT!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 11, 2010
Maybe not right in the head but that just means her mom does not give a s**t about her kid but in all fairness if there is proof then he needs to do the time as in total isolation the government needs to change and only worrying about drug dealers etc, that child is going to be scarred forever,so sad she will be in my prayers,not the loser that did it or even her family,i was molested as a child and nothing was ever done and i am in therapy and other doctors to overcome what wrecked my life.someone needs to have her and show her what a real family is.AND WHOEVER DOES NOT LIKE THIS BLOG AS MUCH AS YOU WANT MY WORDS ARE HONEST AND TRUTH OF WHAT THAT CHILD IS GOING TO GO THROUGH AS AN ADULT............
Sgt Hank

San Jose, CA

#3 Jan 16, 2010
They should chop his diddle off.
Nuter

Gloucester, UK

#4 Jan 16, 2010
Hick Perverts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blank Spaces on Ballots Nov '17 Election Results 1
Greg Drollinger Gets Patrolman of the year? (Feb '09) Jul '16 Amos Chipotle 3
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun '16 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. (Feb '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Nikita Bastian (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karma 4
a question (May '09) Apr '16 Craig 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages