Craig

Hightstown, NJ

#1 May 12, 2009
------I am trying to find any information that anyone might have about someone I saw in Lewisburg on the seventh of May at the Lewisburg Freeze-----she has shoulder-length blonde hair and wears glasses and is approx. 6-0 or 6-1.------------I will pay a reward of one hundred dollars for any information that anyone might have.---------------------(I hope this is legal---I was too nervous at the time to walk up to her and talk to her and maybe she does not even live in Lewisburg,PA. since it is a college town but I don't know anyone in Lewisburg unfortunately---well,thank you for your time if you are still reading this)
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#2 Dec 7, 2009
----just checking to see if anyone responded;it has been seven months since I posted this.
lewiresident

Gardners, PA

#3 Dec 9, 2009
i'm not sure who she is but the Lewisburg freeze is unfortunately closed for the winter =(
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#4 Feb 1, 2010
----well,in about twelve or thirteen weeks it will be open again.
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#5 Mar 28, 2010
---still coming back from time to time-----
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#6 Apr 10, 2010
----when does that place open again anyway?-----
lewiresident

Biglerville, PA

#7 Apr 10, 2010
It should be open already
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#8 May 17, 2011
----I'm glad it's warm out finally again and this place has re-opened-----Lewisburg is a really great place.-----
Craig

Duncansville, PA

#9 Apr 12, 2015
-----moved out of Duncannon------I am guessing the ice cream place will be open soon though since it is now early April-----have a good day everyone---
Craig

Altoona, PA

#10 Apr 3, 2016
-----well,it snowed here last night but I guess the ice-cream place will be open soon---have a good day----

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikita Bastian (Oct '15) Sep '18 Karma 6
News Blank Spaces on Ballots (Nov '17) Nov '17 Election Results 1
Greg Drollinger Gets Patrolman of the year? (Feb '09) Jul '16 Amos Chipotle 3
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun '16 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. (Feb '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
ACF to lay off 300 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Pogo 1

Milton Jobs

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages