John Flushing

Poughkeepsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

I worked for Jack Kind (41 Red Oaks Mill Road) a few years ago and he was the worst boss ever. Shortly after I screamed at him and told him that I was never going to speak to him again, the company folded due to an excessive number of lawsuits and debt (praise God).

The other day I drove past and saw a sign which said "open for business." What is the deal here? Is this idiot open for business or not? I am currently searching for answers and want nothing to do with him.

If he is open for business again, then I urge you never to apply for a job with him. He will never allow you to quit, and he will never leave you alone.
just curious

Wappingers Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Are you referring to Jack Kind?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

I can't answer your question for sure, but I went past the other day and it sure didn't look open.

But... how in the world can someone stop you from quitting a job...
rjm

Walden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I hope that this man is out of business
and burning in hell,what an absolute
scumbag this person is. Hey Jack, how
did you make it so many years with out
being shot by one of the many people you
screwed?

Since: May 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I worked for Jack and his son Lee years ago as an office assistant. They were the worst people I have ever worked for in my entire life. Now 15 years later as a boss, mother and wife I can not imagine treating anyone the way they treated employees and customers over the years. I think these days, more than ever people should support and do business with people who deserve it.
Amazed

Bolton Landing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

John Flushing wrote:
I worked for Jack Kind (41 Red Oaks Mill Road) a few years ago and he was the worst boss ever. Shortly after I screamed at him and told him that I was never going to speak to him again, the company folded due to an excessive number of lawsuits and debt (praise God).
The other day I drove past and saw a sign which said "open for business." What is the deal here? Is this idiot open for business or not? I am currently searching for answers and want nothing to do with him.
If he is open for business again, then I urge you never to apply for a job with him. He will never allow you to quit, and he will never leave you alone.
Do you know what lawsuits have been filed??
Amazed

Bolton Landing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Do you know what lawsuits have been filed?
Sad

Amsterdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Unfortunately he is now corrupting the region of Lake George with his so called business. He has also been banned from 5 or 6 hotels and bars in Lake George. Hopefully his reputation will soon enough drive him out of this town too before someone else gets hurt.
Unknown

Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

I worked for him when he went to Lake George. Right after he "sold" two jobs and it was time for me to go to work for the spring he went out of business. He is currently on his mothers' couch in Long Island, NY :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milton Discussions

Search the Milton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ma Kettle 6,342
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
Review: Selux Corp (Dec '12) Jul 21 Pamela Struzzieri 14
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
Review: Rascal's Grill & Pub (Nov '08) Jul 1 Agree 54
Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Jun '14 Charlie nick name birdman 25
•••
•••

Milton News Video

•••
Milton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Milton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••