Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6360 Jan 30, 2013
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Liber, you are trying to have a conversation with an OSTRICH.
Their heads buried in the sand and they believe they are safe.
We would be speaking German or Japanese if his type of actions would have prevailed for WWII. This type of retard would have tried to negotiate with Adolph Hitler. The Republicans tried that with Obama and crew, and you see where that got them.
Wait until his Grandmother, or Mother or Father get Euthanized, just like they are doing in England. The NHS Counterpart of the
Medicare Administration, admitted on their website that in 2010
they Euthanized 136,000 people in England.
Can you say "Coming to America???".
That fool would sayd "They were suffering and weren't healthy, so why waste medication on them".
I agree with the futility in trying to reason with idealogues or worse. The liberal posters aforementioned usually resort to wedge arguments that serve the president well in distracting an uninformed public from the more serious economic catastrophe that this nation faces if we continue to spend borrowed money. Think of how social issues trump the failed economic policy of this amatuer in the White House. The American people in a useful majority of opinion are being fooled to distraction from the disaster being perpetrated on them and their children.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#6361 Jan 31, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the futility in trying to reason with idealogues or worse. The liberal posters aforementioned usually resort to wedge arguments that serve the president well in distracting an uninformed public from the more serious economic catastrophe that this nation faces if we continue to spend borrowed money. Think of how social issues trump the failed economic policy of this amatuer in the White House. The American people in a useful majority of opinion are being fooled to distraction from the disaster being perpetrated on them and their children.
Such truth and clarity only angers those who hate our constitution and our freedom. Just like in the old days of democrat politics where they worked tirelessly to preserve the right of a man to own another man, the democrats are busy little bees today working to enslave us all, and they are succeeding. The big difference today is that those of us they are trying to enslave can leave the plantation and limit our contribution.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#6362 Jan 31, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Before you jump on the emotionally charged bandwagon for gun-control, take a moment to reflect on the real purpose of the Second Amendment- The right of the people to take up arms in defense of themselves, their families, and property in the face of invading armies or an oppressive government. The argument that the Second Amendment only applies to hunting and target shooting is asinine. When the United States Constitution was drafted “hunting” was an everyday chore carried out by men and women to put meat on the table each night, and “target shooting” was an unheard of concept, musket balls were a precious commodity in the wilds of early America, and were certainly not wasted “target shooting”. The Second Amendment was written by people who fled oppressive and tyrannical regimes in Europe, and refers to the right of American citizens to be armed for defense purposes should such tyranny rise in the United States.
Exactly.

30-round magazines are clearly warranted and necessary for this primary purpose.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#6363 Jan 31, 2013
I support Greg Clayton for Governor because he is the most qualified.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6364 Jan 31, 2013
ORIGINAL CHINESE PROVERB: "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

NEWEST CHINESE PROVERB: "Give a woman a welfare check, a cell phone, cash for her clunker, food stamps, free breakfast and lunch at school for her 8 kids from 7 different fathers, free backpacks, school supplies and clothes for her kids, Section 8 housing, Medicaid, 100 weeks of unemployment checks, needles and drugs, and she will vote Democrat for a lifetime."
Lyndon Johnson

Houston, TX

#6365 Jan 31, 2013
"I'll have those n****rs voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One. See Ronald Kessler's "Inside The White House"
Democrat

Syracuse, NY

#6366 Jan 31, 2013
Coumo needs to go!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6367 Jan 31, 2013
The President has de commissioned his Jobs Council. Creating jobs is the only thing the President thinks about all day, he wakes up thinking about jobs and he goes to bed thinking how to create more jobs, tha's what he said remember?
Electra 225

United States

#6368 Jan 31, 2013
Obama has decomissioned the USA. If his lips and huge ears are moving he lying. I really fear the next four years . You people who voted for this guy deserve to go down with the country not us.
See what a liar C-homo is. Turned into a total dictator after 1 year. The progressive hides who they are till they get comfortable. I voted for Paladino . i have no regrets. NY will go down soon under this guy . Foolish liberal progressive sheep.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6369 Jan 31, 2013
The fools that voted for obama are the most gullible dumbed down examples of well fed peasants that the world has ever seen. They are truly a hallmark in the deevoltion of the human race. Many of them scribbling here as posters and water boys for their beloved obama, the essence of stupid.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6370 Jan 31, 2013
This is 2013. This is outdated and looks ridiculous.
Lazy Daisy

Pompano Beach, FL

#6371 Jan 31, 2013
Blue Dalhia wrote:
This is 2013. This is outdated and looks ridiculous.
You are outdated and look ridiculous, but they still let you post here. Have a heart, you biatch.
What a Joker

Granada Hills, CA

#6376 Feb 7, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my opinion that cuoma and obama are pathological liars, and you, you are just an ordinary idiot, a useful idiot necessary at election time to elect the worst politicains that democratic hollywood money can buy. How's you obama phone?
You are by no question from Lewis County!!!!Sad..........very sad indeed
pro freedom fighter

Buffalo, NY

#6379 Feb 10, 2013
We need to de-fund Owebama care , the epa, osha , IRS, hud , and any other agency who steals from the successful and gives to the fat suckers ! The epa has an all out assault going against small businesses via the lead rule with hefty fines of $37,500.00 per day per violation, osha is going after residential contractors for fall protection, osha has a new rule if you work over 6 ' you must have a harness on or a safety net or get fined 8 k ,this is an all out attack against small business !
just me

Utica, NY

#6380 Feb 10, 2013
Anybody, but not another liberal, democrat bass turd.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#6381 Feb 10, 2013
pro freedom fighter wrote:
We need to de-fund Owebama care , the epa, osha , IRS, hud , and any other agency who steals from the successful and gives to the fat suckers ! The epa has an all out assault going against small businesses via the lead rule with hefty fines of $37,500.00 per day per violation, osha is going after residential contractors for fall protection, osha has a new rule if you work over 6 ' you must have a harness on or a safety net or get fined 8 k ,this is an all out attack against small business !
I become a criminal for just working on a home built prior to 1978, even though in the 30 plus years of doing the work, no one has died as a result. Between OSHA, the EPA, and the Commerce Department, you would think that just being a painter nowadays is the equivalent of robbing a bank. Especially if your own the business.
All I can say is WAAAAAAA

Corinth, NY

#6384 Feb 10, 2013
The name says it all, beeches !

Man up, and accept that you repuke losers LOST !

It's in your nature.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6385 Feb 11, 2013
All I can say is WAAAAAAA wrote:
The name says it all, beeches !
Man up, and accept that you repuke losers LOST !
It's in your nature.
Jackass
All I can say is WAAAAAAA

Corinth, NY

#6387 Feb 11, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackass
WAAAAAAA !

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6388 Feb 12, 2013
All I can say is WAAAAAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
WAAAAAAA !
What else could an empty headed fool who voted for obama say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Deetor Trading (Mar '14) Sep 14 Tazz1488 2
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
Suspect livin' it up in Israel as victim's fath... (Nov '10) Sep 11 USS LIBERTY 9
Review: Eagles Nest Catering Incorporated Sep 11 JRR 2
Library Partnership welcomes two new Partners:... Sep 9 open Hillel 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
Project could bring 'Millbrook feel' to Stanfor... (Aug '08) Sep 5 Moonbeam 4
•••

Milton News Video

•••
•••

Milton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••