8,000 in N.H. experience power outages

8,000 in N.H. experience power outages

There are 2 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Mar 7, 2007, titled 8,000 in N.H. experience power outages. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Nearly 8,000 utility customers in New Hampshire spent a cold night without power on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

BunnyMa5

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Mar 14, 2007
As one of the unfortunate 8000 I want to know what emergency plans the town has, had the outage continued much longer...where to go....what plans for animals...water.....so far, we got no answers
Emergency Management

Somersworth, NH

#2 Mar 21, 2007
There should be an Emergency Management Plan in place. Most towns/cities have implemented the plans since the 9/11 tragedy. I believe by establishing the plan the town is entitled to some grants. You should try starting with the Fire Department. They should be able to give you the infomration you want/need to hear. If not, go to the Select Board and get one started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beaver pond campground. (Feb '11) Apr 1 Larry 4
News Two - trusted' teenagers escape from YDC (Aug '06) Mar '16 Kath 20
Tea Party Darling, FBI Arrest! Mar '16 Right Wing Idiots 1
News Goffstown, Manchester police urge motorists to ... Feb '16 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
News No charges for man who sold rhino head on Craig... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Emerald 2
Missing my husband (Aug '13) Oct '13 Baby Bear 2
Debate: Election Poll, June 2012 - Milton, NH (Jul '12) Oct '12 Freedom Is Colorb... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages