Massachusetts election for governor: ...

Massachusetts election for governor: Will voters give Deval Patrick 4 more years or vote for change?

There are 5 comments on the MassLive.com story from Oct 28, 2010, titled Massachusetts election for governor: Will voters give Deval Patrick 4 more years or vote for change?. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

People in Massachusetts will vote on Nov. 2 in an election that will determine the state's top leader and direction on Beacon Hill for the next four years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

Seriously

AOL

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Hopefully,Patrick will lose. Then perhaps we can gain 30 + million that he has allowed to be spent on health care for illegals.
Tony

Tewksbury, MA

#2 Oct 28, 2010
Don't reward Deval for 4 years of failures and failed promises, especially not lowering property taxes. If he wins the state income tax will grow from 5.3% to 7%. What new businesses will want to come to this state then?
Repubs r Obstructionist

South Lancaster, MA

#3 Oct 29, 2010
The Republicans are counting on low independant and democrat turnout as they are depressed over a sagging economy!

I was depressed and mad at the dems as I felt that they were not submitting legislation to create JOBS for unemployed Americans! But then I recently researched and discovered that they have been submitting law proposals for AMERICAN citizens! The REPUBLICANS HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY OBSTRUCTING ECONOMIC AND JOB PROGRESS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! HEre is the last PRO-American jobs bill that the REPUBLICANS BLOCKED:
Read and research this fact!!
S. 3816 (Creating American Jobs and Ending Offshoring Act )
Measure Title: A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to create American jobs and to prevent the offshoring of such jobs overseas.

We need to show the Republican corporation machine that we will stand for AMERICANS INTERST FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!

Call relatives and friends across the country and explain the need to show to the polls!! We must stand up from this depression and fight for AMERICA!!!! Vote in more dems so we can pass PRO_AMERICAN LAWS!
RevBawneyFwankfo oter

Easthampton, MA

#4 Oct 29, 2010
Repubs r Obstructionist wrote:
The Republicans are counting on low independant and democrat turnout as they are depressed over a sagging economy!
I was depressed and mad at the dems as I felt that they were not submitting legislation to create JOBS for unemployed Americans! But then I recently researched and discovered that they have been submitting law proposals for AMERICAN citizens! The REPUBLICANS HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY OBSTRUCTING ECONOMIC AND JOB PROGRESS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! HEre is the last PRO-American jobs bill that the REPUBLICANS BLOCKED:
Read and research this fact!!
S. 3816 (Creating American Jobs and Ending Offshoring Act )
Measure Title: A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to create American jobs and to prevent the offshoring of such jobs overseas.
We need to show the Republican corporation machine that we will stand for AMERICANS INTERST FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!
Call relatives and friends across the country and explain the need to show to the polls!! We must stand up from this depression and fight for AMERICA!!!! Vote in more dems so we can pass PRO_AMERICAN LAWS!
Yew are twuly a bufoon! DemocRATS have been in total charge for 2 years and 4 years in the house and senate. They can't wun on dare wecord becauwse it stinks.
Linda

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Nov 2, 2010
I voted for Charlie Baker and hopes he wins. Patrick continues to lie, and his commercials claim that the unemployment rate for last month was at a 35 year low-these numbers are skewed and not accurate, at least not for a while. He raises taxes and expects the tax payers to pay the deficit out of their own pockets when these deficits are the politicians, pharmaceutical companies, and insurance agencies from the get go. Keep blaming the problems on the screw-ups as a result of the Big Dig-why don't the government officials dig in their own "deep pockets" and correct the problem themselves? No, they have to go after the little people and keep raising taxes to correct their mistakes! We know all politicians will lie to get their policies upheld, but so far Patrick has done nothing in this state to uplift the economy. However, he loves to raise taxes, and people are better off going on social security and would make more money than they would working!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Founding Fathers Wouldn't Recognize our Cou... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Police Briefs 04-01-2013 (Apr '13) 22 hr Informed_ignorance 27
NH is Maines retarded cousin Thu lul wut 2
Don't apply to Ace Mystery Shopping if You R a ... (Jul '12) Thu Julie Simbro with... 65
News Best live music in Boston this July Thu Rodney Maraist 1
John Bobby or Teddy Thu Rodney Maraist 2
beat up in front of my wife (Mar '11) Thu Yell 35
More from around the web

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages