lincoln centers
seriously

Connersville, IN

#1 May 20, 2013
maybe u need to look around and see who is around u. the resdients, so y dont u drug test the emplyees, instead of using fake urine to keep them there. real considerate
huh

Louisville, KY

#2 May 20, 2013
Like who
Just saying

Greenfield, IN

#4 May 20, 2013
Well if you want something done call over there an they will piss text her she don't need to be doing that shit anyway with being around all those old ppl that's just not right
Interested

Loogootee, IN

#6 May 20, 2013
curious as a cat wrote:
lincoln center is the Worst nursing facility in this area. They don't take their residents to dr. appointments or follow orders for test . They can't get decent people to work for them requardless of who dose what kind of pee test. the Residents are the ones who suffer. the cna's are too fat to get off there butts and help anyone.
we buy cloths for our Grandma and they loose them and put all this mixed match stuff on her. My Grandma was a sharp woman and snappy dresser, she would be appaude by this.
. Do they loose them? I am appaude by your grammar!
i think

San Jose, CA

#7 May 20, 2013
The cna's work their asses off! its the nurses who sit around and refuse to help.. its not easy when one one person is trying to take care of 15+ residents alone while the nurses bullshit around. There are very select few nurses who help with any type of "dirty work".i use to be a cna there and if i have any advice for you id get your loved ones out of there asap.. the resident to staff ratio is beyond ridiclous. Residents are not taken care of because one cna cannot give 15+ residents the proper care without help from their nurse. The place needs to be shut down!
Someone interested

Connersville, IN

#8 May 20, 2013
What ever happened to dumbass Flannery's wife?
Only just a man

Connersville, IN

#10 May 21, 2013
What ever wrote:
Peggy Dixon is her name an she will fu** your man or her daughter will
What are their phone numbers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley Rusk Drug Addict 52 min Nsk 6
Johnny Demp in Cville 1 hr Ben Nsider 6
Donald J Trump Presidency 1 hr Trumpflakes are i... 2,121
Josh Seeley please read! 1 hr Ex Wife 14
Bp gas station 4 hr Agree 2
ND court case Any News ? 4 hr AL BII 2
j weston??? (Feb '16) 6 hr Joeydontgiveafck420 10

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance