OTs Dating Thread MIA

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#17496 Apr 26, 2013
Crone Lorna wrote:
hellooo I'll try and be nice myself, but everyone knows how we witches are. We tend to "fly off the handle" from time to time! CACKLES
Hey Crone we all love you and know you can be a good witch. Just keep some of the good stuff hid in the corner in case we need it. lol
Just Me

Wolflake, IN

#17497 Apr 26, 2013
My butterfly bush is in bloom!!! Makes me think and miss OT!! Just wanted to share.

“wanna dance?”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#17498 Apr 26, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh C.A. that is awful. In the winter it might not be so bad but as spring and summer come those shifts are hard to do. I hope your place of employment is air conditioned. Those 12 hr shifts in the summer have to be terrible. I remember working graveyard when I first started at the prison. I would have to slap my self to keep awake. I never did get used to graveyard shift.
Try your best to have and good weekend when Wednesday comes.
I worked the graveyard shift for several years too and realized WHY it's called 'graveyard'. You ALWAYS feel like a Zombie. For the first year I did a LOT of sleep walking. I'd wake up in the kitchen doing dishes and one time I woke up while I was ironing....LOL Good way to do housework, while you're still asleep. ha ha ha
Stop lying to yourselves

Richmond, IN

#17499 Apr 26, 2013
Sgt Snorkel wrote:
Just remember kids. The dark side will tempt you and try everything to get you to lose control. If it happens, call a buddy and laugh about it then let it go. We can beat the bottom feeders
You are the bottom feeders.
Stop lying to yourselves

Richmond, IN

#17500 Apr 26, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll call you and we can run over them with your tank. Sound good. Oops shouldn't have said that. We will be nice
You're a subterranean feeder.
Stop lying to yourselves

Richmond, IN

#17501 Apr 26, 2013
Sgt Snorkel wrote:
You can do it Dingus. Just stay away from the beer truck. On second thought, maybe we should have a beer party and invite all of the girls. Hummmmm
Invite the girls Sarge. With all the estrogen coursing through veins I'm sure you'll have a smashing time.

“Stand at Attention Soldier”

Since: Sep 09

Connersville, Indiana

#17502 Apr 27, 2013
Just Me wrote:
My butterfly bush is in bloom!!! Makes me think and miss OT!! Just wanted to share.
I love this time of year. It makes me think of Observer. Thanks for being one of the nice people.

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#17503 Apr 27, 2013
Good morning everyone, welcome to the weekend. I've made the coffee, green tea (out of regular tea) and some donuts.

I hope that with this warmer weather (finally), everyone will have a very good weekend. A special "Hi" to Sundance Kid and Milee.

“ Warrior With A Million Smiles”

Since: Jul 08

God's Country

#17504 Apr 27, 2013
I need to post something here this morning. When I posted those things about White Rain I made a huge mistake. I truly wish I had not of done it. WR has done nothing to me and certainly did not deserve that. For that I will apologize and won't make excuses.

Indy I could care less what you think about me. This thread helped me through a hard time at one time and I will always remember that. You will never be able to take that away from me.

“Stand at Attention Soldier”

Since: Sep 09

Connersville, Indiana

#17505 Apr 27, 2013
Sundance Kid wrote:
I need to post something here this morning. When I posted those things about White Rain I made a huge mistake. I truly wish I had not of done it. WR has done nothing to me and certainly did not deserve that. For that I will apologize and won't make excuses.
Indy I could care less what you think about me. This thread helped me through a hard time at one time and I will always remember that. You will never be able to take that away from me.
You are welcome to join us again. Forgive and forget is a good motto. Just bury the hatchet and everything will be good again.
really now

Richmond, IN

#17506 Apr 27, 2013
Sgt Snorkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome to join us again. Forgive and forget is a good motto. Just bury the hatchet and everything will be good again.
did u get that cleared by Indy? doubt it. and you know she's the boss. and what in the heck would make you think anyone wants to "join" this vulgar, disgusting, immature dialogue? especially after all that has been written about SD by nearly everyone here. vile attacks against her and pam. indy tells pam to go suck on SD's - well body part. just one example of the nasty statements made. and you think someone wants to come back? and you're also one of those contibuting to this hatefulness. get a grip little boy.
Identity Revealed

Richmond, IN

#17507 Apr 27, 2013
Please check out page 818 of this OT thread. You'll find three posts by lady river. She explains that those are her posts- all from Kennett, MO. She did not sign in and then clarified that the replies/posts were from her. Lady river does not live in IN; if some readers did not know that.

Then refer to the thread "it's a Muslim", page 2. Find Crone Lorna's post. Note that she did not sign in, and the IP address is Kennett, MO. Now, how many posts have you seen on topix with an addy from Kennett, MO??? Does this mean Crone and Lady River are the same person? Coincidence? I don't think so.
Stop lying to yourselves

United States

#17508 Apr 27, 2013
Just Me wrote:
Sgt Snorkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this time of year. It makes me think of Observer. Thanks for being one of the nice people.
HERCULES THE GREAT wrote:
<quoted text>
My Dear Go Where There Is Fun And Happiness. Go To where The Nut Cases end Up. "Friendship Thread" They Live In A fantasy World Of Butterfly Bushes and Coffee and Pity Parties.
Better watch it Sarge or the rest of the girls that you consider "nice" will turn on you. Butterfly Bushes and those that speak favorably of them are to be ridiculed on this thread.

I understand why you bend over to kiss their derrières. Guy's without backbones value acceptance more than self respect.
Agree all but spelling

Connersville, IN

#17509 Apr 27, 2013
Stop lying to yourselves wrote:
I understand why you bend over to kiss their derrières. Guy's (sic) without backbones value acceptance more than self respect.
That certainly does describe Sgt Suckle.
We fingered it out

Connersville, IN

#17510 Apr 27, 2013
Identity Revealed wrote:
Please check out page 818 of this OT thread. You'll find three posts by lady river. She explains that those are her posts- all from Kennett, MO. She did not sign in and then clarified that the replies/posts were from her. Lady river does not live in IN; if some readers did not know that.
Then refer to the thread "it's a Muslim", page 2. Find Crone Lorna's post. Note that she did not sign in, and the IP address is Kennett, MO. Now, how many posts have you seen on topix with an addy from Kennett, MO??? Does this mean Crone and Lady River are the same person? Coincidence? I don't think so.
Lady River and Crone Lorna were locked in a lezzy 69 love match.
Otto

Connersville, IN

#17511 Apr 27, 2013
Sgt Snorkel wrote:
Just bury the hatchet and everything will be good again.
Beetle Bailey (indydumbasscorvette) buried something in Sgt Snorkle's (Sgt Suckle's) posterior.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#17512 Apr 27, 2013
Good afternoon Sgt. Snorkel, Lady River, Dessie Mae, Daisy Crusader and C.A.

I did 5 massages this morning and did kind of overdo it because where my staples are started hurting. So got on the tread mill for 30 minutes and it got worse. Went to the grocery then when I got home Mr. Indy had made pinto beans with a ham bone and cornbread. I rustled up some fresh strawberries. lol Dang I can have the beans and strawberries ( made with splenda) but no corn bread and I love corn bread.
Geez I had to wade through a lot of junk just to post here today. So sad.

When I used to interview inmates if I thought they done something wrong my partner and I would play bad cop good cop. We would also play divide and conquer. Be real nice to one inmate and tell him the other had snitched him off then play the same with the other. Just an old interrogation technique and little trick that worked most of the time.
The divide and conquer was the best. Just some trivia here for you Sgt. and Lady River.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#17513 Apr 27, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Good morning everyone, welcome to the weekend. I've made the coffee, green tea (out of regular tea) and some donuts.
I hope that with this warmer weather (finally), everyone will have a very good weekend. A special "Hi" to Sundance Kid and Milee.
Good afternoon C.A. I bet you are sleeping now. Sorry I missed your doughnuts and coffee but I had to have 1 oz cream of wheat and 1 oz strawberries this morning then off to work for me too.
Hope your shift goes easy for you tonight.
Yankee Doodle

Connersville, IN

#17514 Apr 27, 2013
Sgt Suckle came to town
Do da
Do da
He's learned to pee
Sitting down
All the do da day
Super Counselor Indy

Connersville, IN

#17515 Apr 27, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
When I used to interview inmates if I thought they done something wrong my partner and I would play bad cop good cop. We would also play divide and conquer. Be real nice to one inmate and tell him the other had snitched him off then play the same with the other. Just an old interrogation technique and little trick that worked most of the time.
So you admit that you are a liar who can't be trusted. Thanks for the confirmation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dealers and drug addicts 6 min higher 2
Girls who have babies with chomos 2 hr Jane Reynolds 1
Pearlie Urban (Dec '08) 2 hr Enqurrer 110
Haunted places in C'ville!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Ghost stories 453
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 5 hr Alyssa76 4,977
Brice mcytryre thief,lier and do anything to an... 6 hr Chex 7
Karen Isaacs arrested for battery 6 hr in the know 6

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance