Posted in the Milton Forum

First Prev
of 876
Next Last

“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 21, 2010
Where did our thread go? I can't find it, did a search, no results, e-mailed Topix. OH NO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Observer

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2010
I'm looking for it too Farm, chit!

Since: Sep 08

Indiana

#3 Jan 21, 2010
I've typed in key words in the search box and nothing comes up. How strange...

“lets just get along k”

Since: Dec 09

Elizabeth, NJ

#4 Jan 21, 2010
must have got to big once again or something

Indiana

#5 Jan 21, 2010
The threads disappearance shouldn't have anything to do with it being too big. There are threads on other forums with 15 thousand comments or more.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 21, 2010
You know what's weird is that just yesterday I thought of cutting and pasting the comments into a word document because I was so sad over not having OT's, Girlfriends and other posts. But seeing how many pages there were I didn't do it. Totally bummed about it now.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 21, 2010
And to think it's probably one of the cleanest threads on there. WUWT?(what's up with that)

Indiana

#8 Jan 21, 2010
Farm Girl - Original wrote:
And to think it's probably one of the cleanest threads on there. WUWT?(what's up with that)
Exactly, FG. And that's what makes it so bizarre. It was just girl talk, so I don't get what's going on. There were trolls but the regulars never gave it back to them on the Dating Thread. Could it be due to the troll remarks? They made some pretty bad ones last night.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 21, 2010
Now that was strange. My response to JAS didn't show up and the page went blank.

I think some of the comments on other threads are "way worse" than what I've read on our thread.

If I don't get a response from Topix I'll yammer at them some more tomorrow.

“ Warrior With A Million Smiles”

Since: Jul 08

God's Country

#10 Jan 21, 2010
What the ????

“lets just get along k”

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2010
idk then honestly maybe they just expire after so long or something but it dose make me said (sticks out lip and pouts) o well all that matters it we are hear talking and still caring it don't matter what thread it is on as long as we are hear now dose it?

Indiana

#12 Jan 21, 2010
Farm Girl - Original wrote:
Now that was strange. My response to JAS didn't show up and the page went blank.
I think some of the comments on other threads are "way worse" than what I've read on our thread.
If I don't get a response from Topix I'll yammer at them some more tomorrow.
I agree FG. There is way worse stuff on here. For the time being, I'm sorry for us Dating Thread regulars. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the thread will come back this time.

Since: Jan 09

United States

#13 Jan 21, 2010
If I go to my profile page it is there with just my comments. Another topix glitch, I guess.

“ Warrior With A Million Smiles”

Since: Jul 08

God's Country

#14 Jan 21, 2010
Just A Sinner wrote:
<quoted text>I agree FG. There is way worse stuff on here. For the time being, I'm sorry for us Dating Thread regulars. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the thread will come back this time.
I went to my profile page and opened it from my most recent posts list. Just like the original Dating Thread, it's a list of my post only.
Observer

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2010
Hello all. A couple of days ago I had a thought run through my head about all of us making a plan to meet on another topix (another city) just in case something happened; this is strange. Well catch you all later.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 21, 2010
I had posted this before the thread disappeared:

Hey Observer! Your onion dream showed up in mine last night. Had gone to the store to pick up some potatoes but couldn't find any that looked good so I went to find something else. I saw a large stainless steel pan with one lone onion in what looked like Italian dressing with sesame seeds floating on the top. I said to my friend, "Oh that must be the onions Observer was talking about. Glad there is one left. I'll have to try it." I was putting it in a baggie and that's all I remember.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 21, 2010
And this one for Cogle:

Glad to hear that your 4-legged friend is doing better Cogle. I kept wondering how he was doing but forgot to ask. You're absolutely right Milee! Guess I must have forgot to wear my bra for the photo shoot. It seems my A.D.D.(Ain't Doing Diddley) gets worse all the time and today is going to be one of those days.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 21, 2010
Observer wrote:
Hello all. A couple of days ago I had a thought run through my head about all of us making a plan to meet on another topix (another city) just in case something happened; this is strange. Well catch you all later.
Maybe Sarasota since we'll all be down there soon. HeeHee

“lets just get along k”

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2010
ok even stranger is it came back on mine and but all it shows it the posts i posted on it none of the things u guys posetd have showed up
Observer

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2010
Hee! Farm......reckon Milee ought to buy some extra guest towels, harr!!

Dreaming about onions; wonder what the significance of that means? Will have to check that one out.

Okay Farm if this topix disappears I'll see you on Sarasota Topix, hee! Youbetcha!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 876
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gmc jimmy 4 sale 8 min carl 6
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,596
six letter word game 1 hr _Zoey_ 105
Victor Burns aka Shane Burns 1 hr TwoCents 2
Which cop has the hottest wife? 1 hr Welp 18
Ashley Cleary-Dark rose & Betty Cleary 2 hr poopy 34
Who got raided last nite 2 hr Pete 7
Milton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web