Indianapolis Star on Carbon Motors SCAM
YO LENNY

Taft, CA

#21 May 20, 2013
Jobe could start with making a donation to the food bank in the same amount that Lenny wrote off for the water bill alone! How many PAID employees wouldn't have been fired on the spot for something like that on their shift????

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#22 May 20, 2013
dirty dealings wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think they would report any of this..in my opinion they are as dirty as the 2 who spoke on 94.3..
Did any of you here that interview? made me sick! it should be back on at 4pm and turn it up, you dont want to miss the jack ass's who are running our town into the mud...
I usually don't listen to 94.3 but who were the two who were talking on that show?? What were they saying?? I will be working from 4 to 5 pm so won't get to listen to it. They are corrupt no doubt about it. I a waiting to see if it comes out in the local paper tomorrow since it didn't today.
7 million dollars could have been given to each taxpayer to pay their property taxes with or brought in a big employer not a start up phony company. A long standing company. Maybe a few companies wouldn't even have had to leave town to begin with withe.
It is a sad situation but what can be done now since it has already happened.
1. Investigation
2. Findings of investigations
3. responsible parties to the scam
4. bringing charges upon those responsible for kickbacks or other improprieties.

But remember some of the highest level people in the state were behind some of this too. There will be a cover up or smoothing over because it goes all the way up the ladder.
sad state

Connersville, IN

#23 May 20, 2013
The people elected this bunch of outlaws twice. Urban,Jobe,half of the city and county council along with the board of works all should be in jail.The voters of this city and county should have all their names written down as a reminder in the next election.Don't exclude the appointed ones they also need to lay their (Bibles) down and bathe themselves.I think the bible relates to them as PHARISEE it's all about them.
dirty dealings

Peoria, IL

#24 May 20, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually don't listen to 94.3 but who were the two who were talking on that show?? What were they saying?? I will be working from 4 to 5 pm so won't get to listen to it. They are corrupt no doubt about it. I a waiting to see if it comes out in the local paper tomorrow since it didn't today.
7 million dollars could have been given to each taxpayer to pay their property taxes with or brought in a big employer not a start up phony company. A long standing company. Maybe a few companies wouldn't even have had to leave town to begin with withe.
It is a sad situation but what can be done now since it has already happened.
1. Investigation
2. Findings of investigations
3. responsible parties to the scam
4. bringing charges upon those responsible for kickbacks or other improprieties.
But remember some of the highest level people in the state were behind some of this too. There will be a cover up or smoothing over because it goes all the way up the ladder.
Urban and Jobe telling the star on 94.3 to stay out of poor Connersville's business and go solve all their cold cases homicides and missing persons cases back in Indy and leave Connersville alone. Now that's calling the kettle black..Connersville needs help and its people needs help..Connersville has its own cold case's Urban should be worrying about solving them..and getting these drugs off our streets.
hah

North Chicago, IL

#25 May 20, 2013
dirty dealings wrote:
94.3 at 4pm if you want to hear his interview made me sick!
Could you give us the gist of who was being interviewed and what they said?
Lol

Noblesville, IN

#26 May 20, 2013
Jobe is a Urban flunky!
just sayin

Connersville, IN

#27 May 20, 2013
when santana li made his big pitch i had my doubts. did some checking into his background and found he has pulled a similar scam several times. the final outcome is no suprise to anyone who took the time to check into his past business practices. if an average person can find this information,then there is no excuse for the elected officals of Connersville not to have done the very same thing. they either buried their heads in the sand or ignored the information. if anyone can prove they knowingly engaged in fraud with Carbon Motors then prosecute all of them to fullest extent of the law. but knowing that santana li has the intelligence to use any loop hole in the law to his advantage, little or nothing can be done.

“My Stars & Garters”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#28 May 20, 2013
Well OF COURSE an undertaker is a good "business man"! His clients sure aren't going to complain, now are they?!
country

Indianapolis, IN

#29 May 20, 2013
the mayor should resign if he was honest but he wont and go to prison with daniels jobe bishop creech coldion and the rest lowlifes
TwoCents

Young America, IN

#30 May 20, 2013
Anyone recall the creepy video of Urban being interviewed and he kept answering every question with, "i'm not going to tell you." "i'm not going to tell you." i'm not going to tell you, because then you'll know what i'm doing." with a cavalier catch me if you can attitude .1500 of your citizens elected and re-elected him. those idiots are your concern for the next election. And you are living in the past. Find someone that you trust , not someone who passes out free bottles of water at a fair. Don't you have anyone ? Is everyone a crook ? You know Mike Pence is not on your side. Get involved .Are you afraid to have rallies ? You could use this site as a rallying point and still retain anonymity . of course only 5 people come here ...
GTW

Peoria, IL

#31 May 20, 2013
GOOD LUCK!
Just Me wrote:
Now, lets sit back and see if our local newspapDr runs with this story.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#32 May 20, 2013
just sayin wrote:
when santana li made his big pitch i had my doubts. did some checking into his background and found he has pulled a similar scam several times. the final outcome is no suprise to anyone who took the time to check into his past business practices. if an average person can find this information,then there is no excuse for the elected officals of Connersville not to have done the very same thing. they either buried their heads in the sand or ignored the information. if anyone can prove they knowingly engaged in fraud with Carbon Motors then prosecute all of them to fullest extent of the law. but knowing that santana li has the intelligence to use any loop hole in the law to his advantage, little or nothing can be done.
I went to "Linkedin" when this was first talked about and I couldn't believe how many start ups Li had. Never any product off the line. Only a year or less at each company. I knew then he was a con artist. I used to deal with many like him only they made a slip and were incarcerated. Li will slip someday If this one doesn't get him in the end. He knows to go to the top in government and gets them involved. Then he slides home free because the upper government don't want to get themselves in trouble so they keep their mouths shut.
Li has since redone his "Linkedin" at least twice.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#33 May 20, 2013
Dessy Mae wrote:
Well OF COURSE an undertaker is a good "business man"! His clients sure aren't going to complain, now are they?!
Apparently the live ones don't complain either or are never heard.
Any naysayers way back when it started were trashed.
GTW

Peoria, IL

#34 May 20, 2013
What EDG? Pathetic at best! Clean the EDG house and bring someone on board who has Connersville's interest at heart and not their own self-indulgent egos!
indycorvette wrote:
Nothing in Connersville paper today about Carbon Scam Motors with exception of a closed door meeting the paper was not allowed to be in concerning the EDG.
Pete

Indianapolis, IN

#35 May 20, 2013
So glad I didn't go to that rally that day when Fayette County people were lined up cheering them on......Acting ridiculous!!!!!
Just Wondering

Connersville, IN

#36 May 20, 2013
They had all their cheerleading outfits on acting like a bunch of dam fools.And fools they where to follow this group,and they all had their 15 minutes of fame.Put all their asses in jail and i mean all.
Pirates plunder

Richmond, IN

#37 May 20, 2013
Remember these three letters F.B.I. that's who is handling the investigation,need I say more.
Ridiculous

Franklin, IN

#38 May 20, 2013
Leonard Urban thinks that he is above the law. He believes that he is so powerful in this town that he doesn't have to follow laws, not to mention ethics. He has destroyed this town and while doing so has been dishonest at the least. Remember in the last election how he was saying the day before the election how he brought all these new businesses to town. That was a blatant LIE. Everything he does, every relationship he has is Shady. He had the whole city council on his payroll. He does them favors, they go along with whatever he says, Democrat or Republican. God help Urban if he is investigated. I don't think God will, but he's the only one who could. This town will be paying for his mistakes for decades to come. The sad part is, this town would probably re-elect him right now if they had the chance. So sad.
richard nixon

Indianapolis, IN

#39 May 21, 2013
these guys are my hero they screw c ville took vac golf 4 star motels and hookers what a life

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#40 May 21, 2013
Not in the local paper again today HUMMMMMMMMM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Crabtree 8 min Vlm 94
Heard anything lately about Wayzata? (Oct '15) 11 min Rock 24
County dog park near completion 20 min Rock 6
New to connersville 1 hr Yeh I said it 21
Jordan and the Stripper Now Engaged 1 hr Not cute 7
Who in town does deep tissue massage? 1 hr Sperm doner 6
I am removing the Parsley Thread 1 hr Rock 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance