Road work snarls traffic, tempers

Road work snarls traffic, tempers

There are 5 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Nov 12, 2011, titled Road work snarls traffic, tempers. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

LIBERTY, Ind. -- Dollar General customer Mary Spencer couldn't explain just how she got to the store last week, the latest Union County business to be isolated by state highway construction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

Cindy

Oxford, OH

#1 Nov 14, 2011
Mary couldn't explain how she got to Dollar General because she was too efed up.
Pathetic

Wheatland, IN

#2 Nov 14, 2011
The inconvenience in Liberty doesn't hold a candle to what College Corner went through. I guess 27 is open thru Cottage Grove to Oxford now?
Goddess

Plainfield, IL

#3 Nov 14, 2011
I think when they close a road to repair it, they take in consideration how much of an inconvenience it is to drivers. The more inconvenient it is, the longer they close it, or so it seems.

“Sean”

Since: Jun 09

West College Corner, Indiana

#4 Dec 16, 2011
Cindy wrote:
Mary couldn't explain how she got to Dollar General because she was too efed up.
BWAHAHAH! And here I thought it was due to the Road Closed sign.. Who'da thought!

:]I am my own God[:

“Sean”

Since: Jun 09

West College Corner, Indiana

#5 Dec 16, 2011
Pathetic wrote:
I guess 27 is open thru Cottage Grove to Oxford now?
Yeah.. From CC to Liberty (threw Cottage Grove). At least for the time being. Looks like most of the work, if not all, is done.

:]I am my own God[:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Driving under the influence (Jul '11) 14 min Al Bion 5
Is this true? State trooper pulled over CPD off... (Sep '12) 22 min Al Bion 4
Glory 1 hr Wow 2
Narcissistic personality disorder 2 hr Deliverance 2
Anyone know of Kent Smith? 3 hr Looking for answers 1
1st Annual Miss Walmart Pageant 5 hr white trash 2
Brittany nixon 6 hr Pika pika 2

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance