Trumbo Faces Critics

Full story: Keprtv.com

There was a showdown in Hermiston Thursday night between a sheriff and a group that wants him ousted from the post.
Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2014
john

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2006

Judged:

If the sheriff could find the killer of Byron Fusselman in Milton Freewater,Oregon the boy has been missing sence last year. ((( THE STREET PEOPLE AND DRUGGIES SEEM TO KKNOW))) But the Police deppartment seems to ignore the MISSING person. you could be the next missing person in Umitilla county. We need a Sherif.
Melissa

Walla Walla, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2006

Judged:

I think that if the sharifs dep. would take in consideration what they here from the people that used to know Byron the most, The teans and drugies on the street, They would have good lead as to what happend to him.. If you have more then one person that tells you the same thing I think that is worth looking into.
Byron Please come home

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2006

Judged:

Its been a year today. Byron was definately a special person, and Full of Joy. The police department of Milton Freewater is Crap. I think that if seperate people are telling the police information and tips to look for him.. Then why the hell not do it? I just dont understand the whole situation. The police in milton freewater need to be removed and replaced, by people who care more about everybody.. Not only the people that go to church.. OR.. the people that go to school.. OR the people that do the right thing.. F that man. This is such BS. Byron.. Please come home.. You are so missed.
katherine

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Judged:

I was one of the very first luckin individual that got to meet byron. he was suppose to stay for the summer and then go back to salem. byron and i feel in lust. he ended up staying in milton freewater. i dont even think it was over a year, but now...where the f is my homeboy? i am one of those druggies who no more then what i should. ive gone to the police. believe that...they basically treat it as if" well he was on prbation, now hes gone less of a problem. but fuck that man. i am one of the lost childern now called druggies. but ill tell u our lived do matter to us. byron didnt want to go,escpesially getting taken out by the homies. imagine, go up to harris park , lay on the ground, look up....u see tall trees and peeks of the skie the shine threw the trees. thats the last thing he seen, the last time the sun shined for him, and just like that, he excepted his fate....his homies where taking him out and 4 what....but byron was a good man. he accepcted his fate and now all us here still standing for him, unscared of our fellow"homies" and is willing to speak for byron...i wont rest.he may rest, picture god rocking him in his arms,safe,happy,and home. bron is home, but u gotta believe....we can let the police forget or the killers(there just as equal) that a person life is a person life...druggie or not....good thing he still has us to stand up and continue to speak for him...
Jinx

La Grande, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2007

Judged:

Hey u know what, I always knew MF sucked at getting things done and if it is more work then they want to do, they wont do it. It's sad. Byron was one of the FEW people I met in MF that had a pure heart. And I lived there for almost 20 yrs of my 21yrs of living.... So u know what, MF GET OFF UR LAZY @$$E$ AND GET TO WORK ON FINDING BYRON!! What's left of him or the whole thing!! It's been almost 2yrs and I still have nightmares on what those sick F*cks did to him!!
Mrs Larkin

Lewiston, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

what do you mean that "I still have nightmares about what they did to him?"
Jinx wrote:
Hey u know what, I always knew MF sucked at getting things done and if it is more work then they want to do, they wont do it. It's sad. Byron was one of the FEW people I met in MF that had a pure heart. And I lived there for almost 20 yrs of my 21yrs of living.... So u know what, MF GET OFF UR LAZY @$$E$ AND GET TO WORK ON FINDING BYRON!! What's left of him or the whole thing!! It's been almost 2yrs and I still have nightmares on what those sick F*cks did to him!!
david

Airway Heights, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

i was one of byrons good friend to and you know whats fucked is that his grandparents think that i had part init or did it my self and i didnt he was my friend to and i miss him to i didnt do it and dont know who did but if i did know i would let the police know
De Billings

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2009

Well its been 26 months since I received the call that my cousin was missing, and 26 months later we still are no closer to knowing the truth.

Its seems so strange to me that Sheriff Trumbo has put his head in the sand and cannot commuicate with my family about this case or why he has not bothered to even to let the family or the public know why we are not any closer to finding Byron's remains much less his killers.

We as a family would just like to be able to put Byron to rest along side his great grandparents, is that to much to ask? If it was your family and you knew that what was left of them was lying in a ditch, river, or some place that is not peaceful, would you not want to give them a proper burial? So why can we not have that same wish.

If you have any information please contact us, just let us know were we can find him and put him to rest.
somebody

Walla Walla, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

elliot and paul these are the two names that keep coming up in circles its is either one or both and also the body is suposed to be in a gravel pit somewhere i am sure the cops have this info
DREW-sheridan

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

i have known Byron since 2000. great heart/ why wont the investigations continue!?! It seems many people in walla walla and MF know alot more than they should!! speak up! Byrons heart is worth it. those low life tweakers will get theirs
romulus

Burbank, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

sheriff trumbo is more concerned of calling up the pendleton national guard armory and chewing out the commander lt nicely ( soldiers were driving up and down the hill too fast is what we were told) than he is about byron. guess its alot easier to harrass soldiers and threat'n speeding tickets (BARNEY FIFE WOULD APPROVE 4-STARS)
Byrons peer

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

I also had known Byron since 2000, I did meet him while doing community service, but I was never " a tweeker or trouble maker." Though I never was close to him I still feel that the police here in Milton-Freewater do not have his interests in mind. The investigation was not properly done and there are alot of people who all know more than what the police say, or dont say. They let the case run cold, I am not insinuating they are not smart enough to have solved it but that they mearly do not want to. Has the FBI been contacted on this matter, since the local police wont mabey there is a bigger picture after all. I know as a parent now there would be nothing worse then to not know about my child, Meth is a horrible drug yes but that still doesnt mean Byron wasnt a human. The problem with the Umatilla Couty police forces is that its easier to not do anything than it is to have to really spend anytime getting paid for doing a good job, when just traffic stops and harassment work best.
no one important

Walla Walla, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

i loved byron he was like my brother he dated my sister for awhile great head on his sholders, i miss him everyday,
Byrons DAD

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Nov. 4th 2010 will be 5 years Byron has been gone. Today, now, I still cry... My son is still gone and I believe he was murdered. I have heard lots of stories, but there is no hard evidence of anything. If you know anything please contact me at jdfuss06@q.com Please pray with me for GODS WILL to be done. JUSTICE will be served, whether its here on Earth or standing before GOD ALMIGHTY !!!
still missing you

Walla Walla, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Elliot is being held in Walla Walla on different charges. Have they even thought to grill him on Byron's case again? His story may change after 5 years (going on 6). Just to convienient he books town right after Byron goes missing. Come on cops, pull your heads outa your asses and do your job.
somebody wrote:
elliot and paul these are the two names that keep coming up in circles its is either one or both and also the body is suposed to be in a gravel pit somewhere i am sure the cops have this info
Haley

Pendleton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

You guys don't know what you are talking about. They are trying their best to find Byron. I know he is a special person to everyone. But that doesn't give you guys the right to hate on them for trying.
Jessica Minear

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

I know that you all are just sticking up for your loved one and I am truley sorry for your lost. However I feel it is my duty as well to speak on behalf of my loved one! Elliott has not been perfect but he is a good man an I love him. He has passed 3 poly test an has been harrased non- stop by the police. They are cruel to him an so are many others. What happened to innocent until proven guilty??!! He didnt do it! Please stop! It hurts the ones that love him to see such hatred towards him! I am sorry once again for your loss but be mad at your local athorities not my boyfriend!!
Jessica Minear

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

oh and fyi to still missing you from walla walla! They did "grill" him again. Actually a priviate investigator from LA came to speek with him! Maybe you should make sure you know what your talking about. Oh an skipped town no. He was being questioned for months after wards. and yes after all that was done an people in that small town thought he murderd someone..ya he went to be closer to family so we moved.. wouldn't you??
Jessica lua

Pendleton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2014

I feel guilty for breaking up with him when he needed me the most but I thought he was safe.with Brittany I guess I thought wrong..they said they found some body remains up at Harris park...Byron is that you? I miss you and maybe this can be put to rest...always in my heart...love you..
DDB

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2014

The father confirmed that Byron's remains were found in Harris park.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Freewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 23 We Hate Coos Bay ... 204
Oregon man shot dead by police officer Jun '14 Nature 2
Fair weather friend Jun '14 bitchin bert 3
OR Who do you support for Treasurer in Oregon in 2... (Oct '10) Mar '14 whatdoudo 19
sell junk car now (Jan '14) Jan '14 junkcarportland 1
Looking for Gene Hembre (Apr '13) Apr '13 Pattianns 1
Oregon woman hurt in home invasion (Feb '13) Feb '13 Abovewater 1
•••
•••
•••

Milton Freewater Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Milton Freewater People Search