Bishop Marcial fights for immigrants' rights

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Rev. Angel Marcial Estades, bishop of the Iglesia de Dios in Kissimmee and leader of a coalition of Hispanic evangelical churches in the Southeast Angel Marcial Estades was known in Puerto Rico for his advocacy on conservative issues, such as his fight to protect "heterosexual marriage and the traditional family." He left those battles behind when ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
GTR5

Savigny-sur-orge, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Judged:

Pick up ALL illegals and deport them now!
abcxyz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Judged:

Illegal is illegal-
We can't pick and chose the laws we will obey or this country will resemble Mexico-corrupt, backward and dysfunctional.
The USA grants citizenship to about 1,000,000 LEGAL immigrants each year and 45% are Hispanic. The illegal aliens need to go home and get at the back of the line for legal entry INTO the USA.
IF YOU ARE ILLEGAL- GO HOME!!!!!!
Alan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Judged:

"A responsible nation such as this one should have a conscience."
We do and care that our communities are being dragged down by having to support illegals and we that we are thier victims. Do us all a favor and round them up for INS and protect your community instead of supporting illegal activity.

Since: Jan 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

I am so sick of Victor being so biased in all of his articles about illegal aliens. These people come here and steal social security numbers and legal citizens identities and go on welfare and then they cry and whine about poor them when they get caught. I have no more sympathy. They have caused the problem and yes it affects me and my solution is to enforce the laws and deport them. Apparently Victor ignores those who vehemently oppose giving a free pass to law breakers and he even has the nerve to respond to people complaining about the slurs. Maybe people would not be so racist if Victor did not write stories about poor hispanic illegals that we should feel sorry for. WHY SHOULD I FEEL SORRY FOR SOMEONE WHO BROKE THE LAW??? I have to follow the laws why don't I get a free pass?

Since: Jan 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Orange Lake Resort in Kissimmee constantly gets caught having illegal workers. I know a US Citizen that works there and this person told me of at least five people in their department that are illegal.

I tried calling ICE but I get stuck in the automated answering system so I can't get a live person to report to.
uhh wut

Casselberry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Judged:

" ...from families that have come to us, who are suffering through the pain of neglect, of mistreatment, of cruelty, and in some cases of enslavement,.. "

He left out the part about illegals that go to his church and put money in the basket. I wonder if he would do the same in their (illegals) country? Why isn't he bravely marching against the Mexican government and demanding the people there get fair treatment?

Since: Dec 06

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Theanonymouse wrote:
I am so sick of Victor being so biased in all of his articles about illegal aliens. These people come here and steal social security numbers and legal citizens identities and go on welfare and then they cry and whine about poor them when they get caught. I have no more sympathy. They have caused the problem and yes it affects me and my solution is to enforce the laws and deport them. Apparently Victor ignores those who vehemently oppose giving a free pass to law breakers and he even has the nerve to respond to people complaining about the slurs. Maybe people would not be so racist if Victor did not write stories about poor hispanic illegals that we should feel sorry for. WHY SHOULD I FEEL SORRY FOR SOMEONE WHO BROKE THE LAW??? I have to follow the laws why don't I get a free pass?
I want you to look through this interview and show me how I am being biased. And, please, don't confuse my questions with the pastor's answers.
Angel marcial

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

What have you done freak?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milton Discussions

Search the Milton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Milton, FL (Sep '10) Jul 7 Helen Yeaple 13
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Man dies after lightning strike Jun 16 Milton Ontario Canada 1
Justin Holley (Jul '07) Jun '14 may 5
Whats happening at the airfield? Jun '14 Harry Balls 2
Sinkhole fixed by 'Closer to the Heart' Aquifer... (Mar '13) May '14 flcracker 6
Coastal Community Bank Executives Indcited by F... (Aug '13) May '14 Panamaed 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Milton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE